PC - AOR GT3 S12 - PC Tier 2 - Round 6 Re-Run: Nürburgring - 17.04.19 @8PM UK Time | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC AOR GT3 S12 - PC Tier 2 - Round 6 Re-Run: Nürburgring - 17.04.19 @8PM UK Time

Marvin

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
iRacing Coordinator
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Aug 6, 2016

ROUND 6 - Nürburgring GP

Event Information:
Date: Wednesday March 13th 2019
Lobby opens: 7:45pm (UK time)
● Event starts: 8:00pm (UK time)
● Event format:
Qualifying: 10 minutes​
Race: 31 laps (1 formation lap + 30 race laps)​
● Weather Conditions:
For weather conditions and progression, please visit the Weather Center

● In-game time-of-day information:
Date: 14/07/19​
Qualifying time: 13:00 (PM)​
Race start time: 14:00 (PM)​
Manual Rolling Start Information:
Formation Point:

Acceleration Zone:

If you are unsure about the Manual Rolling Start procedure, please read the instructions and watch the explanatory video.

Notices:
● Rules & regulations:
Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules and regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.
● No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.
● Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the rest of the lobby settings that will be used, look here.
● Save your replay: As a means of helping the stewards with any enquiries, all drivers are required to save their race replays and keep it stored for at least one week after the race has taken place. If you are involved in an incident or see something during the race that you feel needs to be investigated, you are free to make a stewards enquiry - however if enquiries are submitted without replay or race footage available, it is likely we can't do anything.

Useful Links:
League Information
Race Calendar
League Rules

Informed No Shows:

• Optimistic
Reactions: /CSR/ speedy.go

Marvin

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
iRacing Coordinator
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Aug 6, 2016
Probably not going to join this race. Busy week at school.

• Sad
Reactions: dopey401

DoR

Formula 4 2nd Driver
May 11, 2018
Sorry can't attend due to work. If only we still had a commentary stream I could watch whilst 'working'.. :D

Anyway GL and HF to everyone who can make it :)

Smolda

AOR PC Endurance League S4 GTE Champion
Oct 23, 2017
Hey guys, I'm afraid I won't be able to race today. It's been an extremely busy week and I did almost zero practise, which means I would be danger to others, especially with these tricky conditions. I will do my best to find some time to practise for the next round ... good luck all today!
@Marvin

• Informative
Reactions: Marvin

Captain Slow

AOR PC GT3 S11 Tier 3 Champion
Apr 4, 2018
Now that was BS. Unfortunately I will miss next week and most likely the rerun if it's on the 17th of April so I guess that was the championship battle for me :(. Seriously considering just moving to iRacing now.

Because of the server issues and because most people just have some commitments I also strongly support the fact that you should be able to drop at least one race.

VoodooChild

Assetto Corsa Coordinator
Staff member
AC Coordinator
Mar 27, 2018
@Marvin Steam acted up tonight. We tried and tried for almost one hour but people kept on being disconnected.
Finally, we agreed to give up after 4th or 5th restart and to reschedule the race to round 11.

Marvin

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
iRacing Coordinator
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Aug 6, 2016
That really sucks.

Hopefully we don't have that many issues for the remainder of the season.

tRIP..

Premium Member
Premium Member
Mar 7, 2017
Will we have to re-run qualy in week 11? Would suck that I have to lose pole if so

Marvin

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
iRacing Coordinator
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Aug 6, 2016
Probably have to re-run it yeah, as there will probably be drivers attending the rerun that couldn't take part today.

Marvin

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
iRacing Coordinator
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Aug 6, 2016
Let's re-run qualifying. Some people couldn't make it when we had this race and therefore didn't qualify.

I can't make it again for tonight, sorry.

• Informative
Reactions: Mattster

/CSR/ speedy.go

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Jan 17, 2019
@Pitti - sorry m8- i cutt u off-just hate that turn+blind spot-tought u were behind me
From my POV in race didnt look that way,again sorry-my fault for misjudgement.
Crew Chief didnt tell anything-but i should know better:(

Also sry @tRIP.. -truely misfortunate-but nothing i could do from that afthermath.

Other than that-was a very good race,had a 1 spin,but solid Race Pace.
1st few laps realy frenatic-attack @front,defend from behind-was a great battle with @eXcole :D

Also good seasion:love:-not in terms of predicted standings,but not bad for 1st league:cool:

Learned new car,some new tracks,made a dosen of friendships-so i call this GREAT XP.
Hope to c u all in next seasion or Special/Social Events. Take heart all:):cool::p:love::alien::D;) couse u all are great drivers+persons.

Congrats to my buddy @inkychris for wining a race & taking a championship, also podium finishers @dopey401 & comback man @Captain Slow
Also coordinators and hosts for realy good coordination & organization+AOR-greatest community

Last edited: