PC - AOR GT3 S12 - PC Tier 3 - Brands Hatch GP - 06.02.19 @8pm UK time | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC AOR GT3 S12 - PC Tier 3 - Brands Hatch GP - 06.02.19 @8pm UK time

TicklishPicklewickle

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Oct 23, 2016

ROUND 1 - Brands Hatch GP

Event Information:
Date: Wednesday February 6th 2018
Lobby opens: 7:45pm (UK time)
● Event starts: 8:00pm (UK time)
● Event format:
- Qualifying: 10 minutes
- Race: 43 Laps (1 formation lap + 42 race laps)

● Weather Conditions:
For weather conditions and progression, please visit the Weather Center

● In-game time-of-day information:
- Qualifying time: 09:00 (AM)
- Race start time: 10:00 (AM)

Manual Rolling Start Information:
Formation Point:

Acceleration Zone:

If you are unsure about the Manual Rolling Start procedure, please read the instructions and watch the explanatory video.

Notices:
● Rules & regulations:
Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules and regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.
● No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.
● Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the rest of the lobby settings that will be used, look here.
● Save your replay: As a means of helping the stewards with any enquiries, all drivers are required to save their race replays and keep it stored for at least one week after the race has taken place. If you are involved in an incident or see something during the race that you feel needs to be investigated, you are free to make a stewards enquiry - however if enquiries are submitted without replay or race footage available, it is likely we can't do anything.

Useful Links:
League Information
Race Calendar
League Rules

Last edited by a moderator:

TicklishPicklewickle

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Oct 23, 2016
It is with great regret that I can't participate in the first race of the season :(
My boss has called me in to work an hour earlier tomorrow, since we still have an order that needs to be completed tomorrow. I could race, but I would rather not and actually get a decent amount of sleep for tomorrow. @S4Howie could you host this one please? Hopefully these things won't happen for the rest of these races. But we are on a tight schedule for the current order at the minute so I'll have to skip this one :(

LiboCZ

ACC Coordinator
Staff member
ACC Coordinator
Jul 25, 2016
What a race, I really did not expected result like this, uuhh....

Q: I have to admit here I really benefit from the mass disconnection because in first quali for some reason I was so slow but in second quali I made my PB 1.23.5, which was just enought for 7th place, good :)

R: Luckily, first few corners I have seen any major incident, everything fair and clean, exactly how AOR is about :) Anyway I was keeping my slow pace and luckily did not made a big mistake, only few small ones and due to mistakes other guys I somehow gained few positions. Have to admit here, I have only one overtake for positions with @77 , I hope it was clear from me side, but no contact, so I think it was fair. So somehow I found myself on 3rd place, had quite a gap on guys in front of me but luckily there was some gap behind me. Was affraid of pit stop, cause I crashed there in practice race, so I went bit slower and it went well. At the end I close the gap to @AllMightBaby but he was clearly faster than me, so I was just focusing to keep my podim place, so from my point of view, what a race!!!

Also congratz to winner @-L.X.- and 2nd place @AllMightBaby

PS: Hopefully my team mate @Quentin M will have better luck next race :)

NynS

GP2 Reserve Driver
Jan 23, 2019
Q: Got my ass handed to me in 2nd qualifying starting P21, being 7 tenths slower than my 1.23.7 and 10 places down from where I was in 1st qualification. Too bad.

R: P13 here, small contact from the back at turn 3 but everyone's looking for space and I didn't have any damage so fine for me. Found myself deep in the pack, thinking I could go faster, so pitted in lap 3, passed around ten people that way through pitstops. And an ever present @Backe Gabrielsen in my mirrors. Unfortunately made two small errors in turn 2 through my wheel not doing what I expected it to / small stutters (network?), nearly collecting other drivers in the first one. Had it not happened, I could've gone for P10, instead I lost three places and could barely keep @MR_SALT behind me. Oh well, not bad for a track I don't really like that much. Looking forward to Monza. Good thing my teammate AllMightBaby got second place. At least someone is performing :D

MR_SALT

Semi-Pro Karter
Nov 7, 2018
Q: Disappointed to start 18th as I qualified 12th (I think) in the first one.

R: Lots of positives - clean race from me, rarely putting a wheel wrong so I'm comfortable with the car, clean racing with a couple of folks and finishing 14th, four places higher than I started. I didn't have the pace needed though, I had too much understeer for some reason. My practice race on Monday felt quicker but checking both results it turns out I was only 15 seconds slower today in total race time.

Couple of calls outs @Backe Gabrielsen I watched your stream back and it was me who tapped you in the ass on turn 2 (hair pin) on the first race lap - no damage or anything significant happened but apologies nontheless.

@NynS - I just couldnt get close enough to you in the final stages, you had the upper hand on overall pace. It was close though - good racing buddy.

@-L.X.- congrats on your win!

----

I'm expecting to finish lower down at Monza, I'll put the practice in but I generally don't get along with the track...

See you on the tarmac and thanks again everyone for a great race.

Oh and here's how I got on -

-L.X.-

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
Aug 21, 2018
Ach du grüne Neune.
The result caught me by surprise but in a whole the race was awesome! :D

Q: Despite redoing the qualifying it didn't change much, finish second in both qualy's, @Dirtryblood always getting pole by a few hundreths :p (son of a...)

R: Started on the front row, I quickly got smoked by @Dirtryblood who always got the exits better than me. After 11 laps my logical thinking went:

"When I pit now, I won't have to struggle with slow backmarkers than he would do. They'll probably block him. Muahaha..."

Yeah, you can laugh, I was totally wrong.
When I got out @MRPedro180 wouldn't let me through that easily, so my major battle was with him for a few laps. I apologize, if I went a little aggressive fighting for the position x).
After that, now realizing that my nemesis (saddly) spun I've managed to secure my first ever 1st place :).

It's gonna be a great season, you guys kick a** on the track which is awesome :D

Hautz' nei!
-L.X.-

MR_SALT

Semi-Pro Karter
Nov 7, 2018
Ach du grüne Neune.
The result caught me by surprise but in a whole the race was awesome! :D

Q: Despite redoing the qualifying it didn't change much, finish second in both qualy's, @Dirtryblood always getting pole by a few hundreths :p (son of a...)

R: Started on the front row, I quickly got smoked by @Dirtryblood who always got the exits better than me. After 11 laps my logical thinking went:

"When I pit now, I won't have to struggle with slow backmarkers than he would do. They'll probably block him. Muahaha..."

Yeah, you can laugh, I was totally wrong.
When I got out @MRPedro180 wouldn't let me through that easily, so my major battle was with him for a few laps. I apologize, if I went a little aggressive fighting for the position x).
After that, now realizing that my nemesis (saddly) spun I've managed to secure my first ever 1st place :).

It's gonna be a great season, you guys kick a** on the track which is awesome :D

Hautz' nei!
-L.X.-
I knew you were much quicker than my so I let you through and hoped you'd take the race to @MRPedro180 and inadvertently slow the both of you down allowing for me to catch up, I sadly didnt though lol. Feels like my race with @MRPedro180 was for most the race, I almost had in in the pits with the undercut but lost out by about .5 of a second. - You ultimately had the pace over me in your Renault. :)

Reactions: -L.X.-

AllMightBaby

Semi-Pro Karter
Jan 7, 2019
What a nice race!! Its my first season in AOR so it´s what i was looking for or better.
I enjoyed many battles since i started in p8 thanks to a bad second qualy, but had the pace to climb slowly to second place. congrats @-L.X.- on the win and im looking forward to battle you and @Dirtryblood next race, you guys look like a small step ahead. @LiboCZ thanks for being so clean, in the first lap u gave enough space to be side by side which gave me an adrenaline rush xd, when i went for pit i saw you getting closer and closer and thought that was close!!. Last but not least, congrats to my teammate @NynS, you made a big improvement in a track that u didn´t like and i´m really glad i got to know you u are a very kind person, together we are going to improve and fight as team.

MRPedro180

Pro Karter
Jan 26, 2018
Amazing race!! I was one of the lucky ones that managed to gain places in Q2. In Q1 I struggled with my pace partly down to nerves but in Q2 I was able to run a bit quicker which gained me 6 places putting me in 11th. At the start of the race I tried to keep calm and focus on hitting my marks and holding a decent line, a few laps in I found myself in a cat an mouse battle with @MR_SALT it was clear that he had better pace in areas of the track that I didn't and I in turn found a bit more pace than him in other parts. ( I've never checked my mirrors so much in a race :)). I decided to pit around 30 laps in hoping I could gain a bit of time on @MR_SALT but to following lap he exits the pit right behind me and the battle is back on. Its a shame we didn't manage to go to the end as I'm sure the last lap would of been great

@-L.X.- I could see you was quick but didn't know you was fighting for the win hence making life a little difficult for you to overtake ;). Nothing aggressive about your overtake at all and it was an pleasure fighting with P1 which will be the only time that happens this season :ROFLMAO:. Well done on the Win.

ZeFau

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Jun 2, 2018
Woohoo that was fun. My first full duration race since S11. Surprised I made no significant driving mistakes. Only one severe mishap with the pit limiter that cost me a 10 second penalty and two race positions. Q was bad, the first one was alright, but in the second I managed to get two laps cancelled on the exit of Stirling's and after that there was too much traffic... The race itself was a very clean experience for me despite some very close racing, no rubbing, no punting. Had very close racing with @Backe Gabrielsen and @NynS with whom I was matching pace. Looks like a season of mid-field close quarters battling for me! Yay. See you at Monza.

Xeonski

ACC Coordinator
Staff member
ACC Coordinator
May 16, 2018
Well, a really clean and fair race from my point of view, I'm a little disappointed by my performance, managed to qulify P3, but one spin cost me about ten seconds and my pace on the used soft was not good so i dropped back to P8 at the end. I had a race to the end for penalty with DirtyBlood but i losed it in the last corner, losing 300ms who cost me his place.

Still with DirtyBlood we had a some miscommunication on track and i'm sorry about this, when you were about to pit, as you went large in the last corner i thought that you were going to continue, sorry about that, next time maybe a flash of light to let me know that you're going into the pits. The other miscommunication we had is oat the corner just after the back straight, i lost my car a little on it and lost some speed, so i was going to the right of the track to let you pass, i didn't see that you were going to overtake me by the right, totatlly my fault on this one, sorry about that.

Dirtryblood

AOR PC GT3 S12 T3 Champion
Jan 23, 2019
Very well race from my view. I did some mishaps which cost me the win but I guess that's part of the racing, right? I am glad that I've seen I think about 12 people within a second of 1st place in qualifying which means we have some fast people. The only thing that bothers me a little is when someone is choosing a line in a fight(let's say inside) and switches it(to outside) just before entry of a corner, that's kind of blocking for me, making us both lose significant amount of time :/
Can't wait until next race, be sure to start practising today guys!

Reactions: LiboCZ and zvonimir

eaZed neptune

Formula 3 1st Driver
Jun 22, 2016
good race last night guys congrats to @-L.X.- on the win and podium guys .for me started 6th finished 6th but really enjoyed it .i opted for the hard soft tyre combo and not sure if that was the right call as it got so twitchy:poop: ....and so much pressure from the guys behind i nearly lost it a few times:LOL:.
ill stick my pov on here when i get it done as there where a lot of people around me for the most part and was good to see people battling infront , i had a nice view:D

see you all at the next one(y)
race edit :cut about half the race out when nobodys infront,,

Last edited: