PC AOR GT3 S12 - PC Tier 3 - Main Thread

TicklishPicklewickle

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Oct 23, 2016

AOR Project CARS GT3 Leagues - Season 12
PC Tier 3 Main Thread

This is the main thread for the PC GT3 tier 3 League - here you can chat about anything with your fellow league drivers!

General Information:
Race Day: Wednesday
● Event starts: 8:00pm (UK time)

League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar
Results & Standings

League Coordinator: @TicklishPicklewickle
Race Host: @TicklishPicklewickle
Back-up Host: TBA

Drivers and Teams:

Last edited:

OTL DAVEALEX4

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Dec 8, 2016
Hi everyone

Just wanted to give a shout out to you all good luck this season. I look forward to some decent races with you all

TicklishPicklewickle

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Oct 23, 2016

A. Durrant

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Jan 14, 2019
Will anyone be streaming the first race? I know we don’t get an official stream or commentary...

NynS

GP2 Reserve Driver
Jan 23, 2019
I'm recording the race to put it on youtube (or am I not allowed to do so?) if my OBS recording software works with me. But I can't stream, unfortunately.

Edit: it's from my PoV though so it's not the neutral 'race' one.

Last edited:

TicklishPicklewickle

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Oct 23, 2016
or am I not allowed to do so?
Of course you are :) Anything to help promote and grow this awesome community is always welcome. We will have a media thread up soon where all drivers who record/stream their races can put them for the rest of the drivers to see. It'll be in the general PC GT3 S12 forum so look out for it :)

dr_green

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Sep 21, 2016
yo yo all... first race is almost here am looking forward to it very much....i try to record each race and make sure to get at least a lap off all the drivers but try to just get were the action is ,,,i will post these in each thread of race and maybe media thread if that gets made again https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCG8QgGN4-5SB2UEzbXOM4CQ?view_as=subscriber my home page on youtube,,, some off season 11

Capitalist

Formula Karter
Jul 15, 2018
I will probably stream the race for my audience of bots!
Excited for next season! Have got a teammate now (@Lindholdt ) and found out my ffb was clipping because the gain was at 100. I've fixed that now...
My main goal is probably to drive a little calmer, to try and prevent mistakes (which will undoubtably occur anyway). Looking forward to some fun races!

ESS99

Pro Karter
Mar 27, 2017
Hi tier 3 guys.

I have been moved up to join you all in tier 3.
My in game name is El_Sav. I’m joining you guys from tier 5 as I won both the races pretty far ahead. A cumulative 2 minute lead over both races so far. Hopefully this tier is better suited for me and I’ll actually have some wheel to wheel racing!

See on you on the field in tier 3 at Long Beach!

TicklishPicklewickle

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Oct 23, 2016
Hi tier 3 guys.

I have been moved up to join you all in tier 3.
My in game name is El_Sav. I’m joining you guys from tier 5 as I won both the races pretty far ahead. A cumulative 2 minute lead over both races so far. Hopefully this tier is better suited for me and I’ll actually have some wheel to wheel racing!

See on you on the field in tier 3 at Long Beach!
Welcome to the tier buddy :)
Make sure to choose your weapon of choice as well as maybe teaming up with somebody if you like. It's still possible until before round 4 of the championship :)

Just a heads up in case you weren't aware. You are a reserve in this tier as we are already fully booked in terms of main drivers. This means that on Nürburgring and Snetterton you won't be able to participate, unless a few people has already left the league by that point. Which I suspect will be the case so there's probably nothing to worry about :)

Last edited:
Reactions: ESS99