PC - AOR GT3 S12 - PC Tier 3 - Main Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC AOR GT3 S12 - PC Tier 3 - Main Thread

dr_green

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Sep 21, 2016
Race starting At 8pm uk time is the main reason i started this league {3 or 4 seasons now} as it gives me time to get home from work, sort my young lad out and both have tea..Starting at 7pm uk time would most probably see me leave the league...just my side of things why i would not like a change of time

Reactions: NynS

MRPedro180

Pro Karter
Jan 26, 2018
Anyone in the UK thinking of switching their internet provider to Virgin I wouldn't bother. They should of installed a new line on Wednesday but didn't turn up even though I had an agreed installation slot between 1 and 6. After several call's and emails I finally got told their is a blockage in their ducting from the cabinet at the top of my road. Now they are saying they don't know when it will be sorted as it means digging up the pavement. I have no internet at home now and don't know when it will be back on. Hopefully they will sort it out soon but until I have a confirmed date it would be unfair of me to stay as main driver so if needed please put me on the reserve list.

TicklishPicklewickle

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Oct 23, 2016
Anyone in the UK thinking of switching their internet provider to Virgin I wouldn't bother. They should of installed a new line on Wednesday but didn't turn up even though I had an agreed installation slot between 1 and 6. After several call's and emails I finally got told their is a blockage in their ducting from the cabinet at the top of my road. Now they are saying they don't know when it will be sorted as it means digging up the pavement. I have no internet at home now and don't know when it will be back on. Hopefully they will sort it out soon but until I have a confirmed date it would be unfair of me to stay as main driver so if needed please put me on the reserve list.
It wouldn't be unfair, as we currently have no reserves. So you will stay as a main driver for now. If we get a new driver in then I will move you down to reserve if you still haven't had the new line installed at that point

Reactions: MRPedro180

LiboCZ

Formula 3 1st Driver
Jul 25, 2016
I am fine if we starts at 20.00 CET although I get to used to 21 already :)

Lindholdt

Premium Member
Premium Member
Apr 26, 2018
Hi guys.
I'm getting the key for my new place next week, and will start moving asap. I'm going from a big house to a place thats about a 1/4 of space, so I have a huge task of sorting my stuff even before I can start moving. So this is gonna take up a lot of my spare time the next couple of weeks, and I have to prioritize my time in the sim-rig. I had no idea that I would be moving when signing up for this league, or the other leagues I'm running in for that matter.
Anyway, I'm going to leave the PCars league, as it's the one I enjoy the least, by far. Thats no because of you guys or AOR, but the game itself and all the technical issues that has been around the game lately. The frustration level is just way higher with this game :/ So this is not me just leaving this league, it's me leaving Pcars2 for good.
Anyway, I hope to see you guys on the racetrack again, in whatever sim that might be in.
Have fun and take care :D

@TicklishPicklewickle

TicklishPicklewickle

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Oct 23, 2016
So we have come to a conclusion whether or not we should race an hour earlier than normal. Based purely on the fact that some people have expressed that they simply can't do it any earlier than 20 PM UK, we will not be changing anything in terms of race time. It isn't fair to rule a couple people out just because they are British :p
Another thing that was mentioned in our cod discussion was that starting the race at 19 PM UK wouldn't solve the issues with the game if it is indeed a rutine thing happening every Wednesday at 20 PM UK time. The only difference it would make would be that we would be 45 mins into the race and then we would start seeing issues. In that case I would much rather have the issues happen before we've even started the race as I'm sure most of you can agree with
@77
@AllMightBaby
@Backe Gabrielsen
@Capitalist
@David Simon
@Dirtryblood
@dr_green
@eaZed neptune
@krop
@LiboCZ
@Milogamer1986
@MRPedro180
@NynS
@S4Howie
@SomeRandomTramp
@TicklishPicklewickle
@Xeonski
@xSocixty
@ZeFau
@zvonimir
@-L.X.-
@Rohan
@heXXer
@Loteli

Capitalist

Formula Karter
Jul 15, 2018
Hi guys.
I'm getting the key for my new place next week, and will start moving asap. I'm going from a big house to a place thats about a 1/4 of space, so I have a huge task of sorting my stuff even before I can start moving. So this is gonna take up a lot of my spare time the next couple of weeks, and I have to prioritize my time in the sim-rig. I had no idea that I would be moving when signing up for this league, or the other leagues I'm running in for that matter.
Anyway, I'm going to leave the PCars league, as it's the one I enjoy the least, by far. Thats no because of you guys or AOR, but the game itself and all the technical issues that has been around the game lately. The frustration level is just way higher with this game :/ So this is not me just leaving this league, it's me leaving Pcars2 for good.
Anyway, I hope to see you guys on the racetrack again, in whatever sim that might be in.
Have fun and take care :D

@TicklishPicklewickle
Shame to see you go man! In the short time we were racing you came across as an awesome person, indeed I hope we will race again sometime.

Reactions: Lindholdt

Loteli

Pro Karter
Mar 27, 2017
Hi everyone,

Just wanted to say that sadly I am unable to continue participation in this racing league due to personal commitments.

Shame to go as I love racing so much.

I hope you all have a wonderful season and good luck to you!

Signing off,

El_Sav

MRPedro180

Pro Karter
Jan 26, 2018
@TicklishPicklewickle im still having issues with my Internet provider and have cancelled my contract with them. I've gone back to my old provider but the date for installation is just over 2 weeks time. For this reason I'm going to drop out of the remainder of races and concentrate on practicing once everything is back up and running.

I've really enjoyed racing this season but it's also been a bit of a wake up call when it comes to race craft. Putting in one quick lap is very different to maintaining consistency over 40 laps. This is something I need to concentrate on and practice.

Hopefully me dropping out doesn't have an impact on joining future leagues as I will definalt want to join up for next season..

Enjoy the rest of the season everyone.

TicklishPicklewickle

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Oct 23, 2016
Driver update:

We have 2 new drivers in the tier. Give a warm welcome to @Gasarn and @paleez. Both drivers who have been too fast for the lower tiers during the season and has been moved to tier 3 to hopefully meet more people of their own pace :)

Reactions: Gasarn and paleez