PC - AOR GT3 S12 - PC Tier 3 - Zolder - 20.03.19 @8pm UK time | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC AOR GT3 S12 - PC Tier 3 - Zolder - 20.03.19 @8pm UK time

TicklishPicklewickle

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Oct 23, 2016

ROUND 7 - Zolder

Event Information:
Date: Wednesday March 20th 2018
Lobby opens: 7:45pm (UK time)
● Event starts: 8:00pm (UK time)
● Event format:
Qualifying: 10 minutes​
Race: 39 laps (1 formation lap + 38 race laps)​
● Weather Conditions:
For weather conditions and progression, please visit the Weather Center

● In-game time-of-day information:
Date: 04/08/19​
Qualifying time: 15:00 (PM)​
Race start time: 16:00 (PM)​
Manual Rolling Start Information:
Formation Point:

Acceleration Zone:

If you are unsure about the Manual Rolling Start procedure, please read the instructions and watch the explanatory video.

Notices:
● Rules & regulations:
Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules and regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.
● No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.
● Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the rest of the lobby settings that will be used, look here.
● Save your replay: As a means of helping the stewards with any enquiries, all drivers are required to save their race replays and keep it stored for at least one week after the race has taken place. If you are involved in an incident or see something during the race that you feel needs to be investigated, you are free to make a stewards enquiry - however if enquiries are submitted without replay or race footage available, it is likely we can't do anything.

Useful Links:
League Information
Race Calendar
League Rules

Informed No Shows:

NynS

Formula Karter
Jan 23, 2019
Oh good, topic's here so I can post :D :D

I'll be an informed no-show, I get back from work holiday (skiing 4 days with the company) at Wednesday +/- 19.00 after a 10h car drive. Will be absolutely knackered and in no way able to drive, let alone having practised for the race. Have fun!

MRPedro180

Pro Karter
Jan 26, 2018
Anyone in the UK thinking of switching their internet provider to Virgin I wouldn't bother. They should of installed a new line on Wednesday but didn't turn up even though I had an agreed installation slot between 1 and 6. After several call's and emails I finally got told their is a blockage in their ducting from the cabinet at the top of my road. Now they are saying they don't know when it will be sorted as it means digging up the pavement. I have no internet at home now and don't know when it will be back on. Hopefully they will sort it out soon but until I have a confirmed date it would be unfair of me to stay as main driver so if needed please put me on the reserve list.

TicklishPicklewickle

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Oct 23, 2016
Apologies for this very late notice, but I am currently upgrading my PC for the first time ever on my own (new motherboard, CPU and RAM) and I thought I would be able to finish it before the race tonight but at this rate I'll probably miss it. Very sorry again, but at least I will be showing up with a PC actually capable of running the game next week :)

ZeFau

Formula Karter
Jun 2, 2018
Good race! Even technically, which is nice. No disconnects. Seems the accumulated anger of the community helped Steam or the gamecode or whatever to finally behave! :D
Of course, participants wise we were a bit on the light side, but the race still was far from boring for me. Qualified 11th with a decent lap for my pace then from the start had a fairly even race. Could not hold @eaZed neptune behind (which i'm totally fine with coz he's a lot faster), was however able to keep ahead of @AllMightBaby (who looked a bit unlucky in my rearview, my sympathies man) and was not able to catch up with @Xeonski (who had surprising pace in that damn old 'Rarri).
I might have caught him would it not have been for my Porsche getting increasingly twitchy over time. Must remember to make my race setups safer over time! Well yeah, on to the next one. Cheers!

LiboCZ

Formula 3 1st Driver
Jul 25, 2016
My season is really like a rollercoaster. On one track I am doing well but next week I am just a poor and this was the case for this Zoldr race. Poor in quali, super poor in race although I went for safer setup than on Mondays practice race to avoid spins, but I spun in 2nd lap and was almost second slower than on Monday, strategy payed off. Next race on Daytona with long straights, another poor race is coming.

eaZed neptune

Formula 3 1st Driver
Jun 22, 2016
@ZeFau im not faster just lucky :ROFLMAO:was good racing with you though. @LiboCZ i feel same as you m8 sometimes i just cant find pace and if i finish better than 6th i feel its just luck or other drivers had bad luck . i feel im gonna be slow for daytona looking at the times people doing ,one things for sure no way im gonna hold off @Backe Gabrielsen for 3rd in championship as his pace has just got better and better ,congrats on the podium btw(y) .it looks like the leaders @-L.X.- and @Dirtryblood are long gone and congrats to whoever wins out of you two(y)
see you all at daytona:)