PC - AOR GT3 S12 - PC Tier 5 - Main Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC AOR GT3 S12 - PC Tier 5 - Main Thread

SteveO916

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Dec 20, 2016
160 preload? wow is that just for the Audi?
dunno, i've only done a Long Beach setup for Audi so couldn't say for the other cars.....and obviously because i've done it there's no guarantee that it's the correct way to do it..(i have no idea how cars work)

Reactions: Gasarn

morphee7

Formula 3 Test Driver
Jan 27, 2018
dunno, i've only done a Long Beach setup for Audi so couldn't say for the other cars.....and obviously because i've done it there's no guarantee that it's the correct way to do it..(i have no idea how cars work)
i ment on average for most tracks lol i think i had the lambo at around 90-110 for most

SteveO916

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Dec 20, 2016
(almost) all of this post applies to this tier as well so I have linked here and copied you all in to make sure you all read it.

Obviously I'm still learning as a coordinator and you are all learning as drivers, but the post above serves as a reminder.

@Mama Raccoon @frico241 @Jordy van Oosten @Sko @T-MasterNL @J Peaches @Wijzijnhetmaar @NobleQuickx @ticlac88 @EIPayton1331 @Traxxou @morphee7 @PhantomHamster @ORBITGFXYT @Legger ZF @DJesse_GamingNL @Lanmanify @Domi64S @RedTerrier @packolla @DiRTMark @kidmaciek @Captain_Vague @paleez @hyozbahce

Just to add, I don't think we're as bad as T4, so lets try and keep it that way. ;)

Jordy van Oosten

GP2 2nd Driver
Sep 12, 2016
(almost) all of this post applies to this tier as well so I have linked here and copied you all in to make sure you all read it.

Obviously I'm still learning as a coordinator and you are all learning as drivers, but the post above serves as a reminder.

@Mama Raccoon @frico241 @Jordy van Oosten @Sko @T-MasterNL @J Peaches @Wijzijnhetmaar @NobleQuickx @ticlac88 @EIPayton1331 @Traxxou @morphee7 @PhantomHamster @ORBITGFXYT @Legger ZF @DJesse_GamingNL @Lanmanify @Domi64S @RedTerrier @packolla @DiRTMark @kidmaciek @Captain_Vague @paleez @hyozbahce
i agree very much ( you should see the carnage in the f1 races in t12 this season). but do keep in mind we are all in the lowest tier for a reason, some of us are fast but not very consistent, and others are a few seconds slower but are actually driving steady. were all learning and lets just try not keep our heads cool, especially at the race starts.

packolla

Pro Karter
Dec 17, 2018
I know, that at some point our mood hits rock bottom. But there is no need to add insult to injury.
I have not read a single constructive sentence, there are only accusations against others.

Let us collect some tips, rules of etiquette and common errors instead. Maybe @SteveO916 can add a common summery to our main page.

From my side:

1. know the breaking point for the start… (make some practice start)
  2. know the breaking point with a full pack… (make some practice start with a full KI Grid or in the practice sessions)
  3. always focus on the exit of the first corners (the car behind can’t break in the corner)
  4. do not try to overtake someone with a late breaking point at the first corners
    1. → this is the most important point for me. A late braking point lead to a bad exit and a pileup behind and is really unfair to the driver who focus on a clean start.
  5. Take extra care rejoining after a spin / leaving track. Watch the track map, be patient (it will feel like days have passed) and make absolutely sure you are clear. If using manual clutch, be very careful about setting off under control when rejoining. If you spin on track, stay still until there is gap. It is usually easier to avoid a stationary car

Feel free to add our opinion or correct my.

PS.: With the exchange of our experience we can reach much more than with punishment.

Last edited:

RedTerrier

Formula Karter
Jan 4, 2019
I know, that at some point our mood hits rock bottom. But there is no need to add insult to injury.
I have not read a single constructive sentence, there are only accusations against others.

Let us collect some tips, rules of etiquette and common errors instead. Maybe @SteveO916 can add a common summery to our main page.

From my side:

1. know the breaking point for the start… (make some practice start)
  2. know the breaking point with a full pack… (make some practice start with a full KI Grid or in the practice sessions)
  3. always focus on the exit of the first corners (the car behind can’t break in the corner)
  4. do not try to overtake someone with a late breaking point at the first corners
→ this is the most important point for me. A late braking point lead to a bad exit and a pileup behind and is really unfair to the driver who focus on a clean start.

Feel free to add our opinion or correct my.

PS.: With the exchange of our experience we can reach much more than with punishment.
A super post by @packolla (y). Please could I add:

5. Take extra care rejoining after a spin / leaving track. Watch the track map, be patient (it will feel like days have passed) and make absolutely sure you are clear. If using manual clutch, be very careful about setting off under control when rejoining. If you spin on track, stay still until there is gap. It is usually easier to avoid a stationary car.

Jordy van Oosten

GP2 2nd Driver
Sep 12, 2016
A super post by @packolla (y). Please could I add:

5. Take extra care rejoining after a spin / leaving track. Watch the track map, be patient (it will feel like days have passed) and make absolutely sure you are clear. If using manual clutch, be very careful about setting off under control when rejoining. If you spin on track, stay still until there is gap. It is usually easier to avoid a stationary car.
and use the delta track time display thingy.

Gasarn

Pro Karter
Feb 17, 2019
hello tier 5 dudes. i got some news to ya`ll. i have been moved to tier 4 so i will not be in this group anymore. good luck to every and keep race

Reactions: GIXXERosg

Jordy van Oosten

GP2 2nd Driver
Sep 12, 2016
i have a little complaint. its very annoying people are speaking dutch instead of english over the discord during the races... i know not every one is fluent in english but just try. its actually pretty rude, because no one outside of the netherlands will know what youre saying. keep it english