Project CARS Coordinator
- Dec 20, 2016
i ment on average for most tracks lol i think i had the lambo at around 90-110 for mostdunno, i've only done a Long Beach setup for Audi so couldn't say for the other cars.....and obviously because i've done it there's no guarantee that it's the correct way to do it..(i have no idea how cars work)
i agree very much ( you should see the carnage in the f1 races in t12 this season). but do keep in mind we are all in the lowest tier for a reason, some of us are fast but not very consistent, and others are a few seconds slower but are actually driving steady. were all learning and lets just try not keep our heads cool, especially at the race starts.(almost) all of this post applies to this tier as well so I have linked here and copied you all in to make sure you all read it.
Gentlemen, I will just speak upfront and honest. We have had some struggles in S12 with PC2/Steam issues but that has been applied across multiple Tiers. This is my 3rd season as a Coordinator, 4th overall and have been in two non-GT3 seasons in AOR. Frankly, S12 Tier 4 racing needs to be...apexonlineracing.com
Obviously I'm still learning as a coordinator and you are all learning as drivers, but the post above serves as a reminder.
@Mama Raccoon @frico241 @Jordy van Oosten @Sko @T-MasterNL @J Peaches @Wijzijnhetmaar @NobleQuickx @ticlac88 @EIPayton1331 @Traxxou @morphee7 @PhantomHamster @ORBITGFXYT @Legger ZF @DJesse_GamingNL @Lanmanify @Domi64S @RedTerrier @packolla @DiRTMark @kidmaciek @Captain_Vague @paleez @hyozbahce
A super post by @packolla . Please could I add:I know, that at some point our mood hits rock bottom. But there is no need to add insult to injury.
I have not read a single constructive sentence, there are only accusations against others.
Let us collect some tips, rules of etiquette and common errors instead. Maybe @SteveO916 can add a common summery to our main page.
From my side:
→ this is the most important point for me. A late braking point lead to a bad exit and a pileup behind and is really unfair to the driver who focus on a clean start.
- know the breaking point for the start… (make some practice start)
- know the breaking point with a full pack… (make some practice start with a full KI Grid or in the practice sessions)
- always focus on the exit of the first corners (the car behind can’t break in the corner)
- do not try to overtake someone with a late breaking point at the first corners
Feel free to add our opinion or correct my.
PS.: With the exchange of our experience we can reach much more than with punishment.
and use the delta track time display thingy.A super post by @packolla . Please could I add:
5. Take extra care rejoining after a spin / leaving track. Watch the track map, be patient (it will feel like days have passed) and make absolutely sure you are clear. If using manual clutch, be very careful about setting off under control when rejoining. If you spin on track, stay still until there is gap. It is usually easier to avoid a stationary car.