PS4 - AOR GT3 S12 - PS4 Evaluation Race 1 23.01.19 | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR GT3 S12 - PS4 Evaluation Race 1 23.01.19

AniHu

Semi-Pro Karter
Jan 3, 2019
I tried to join the lobby many times but it didnt work. It just disconnected me from the lobby. I will try to solve the issue but if it doesnt work I cant race this season.
:(

Reactions: Jarryd Vermeulen

Michel--NL

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 11, 2016
I tried to join the lobby many times but it didnt work. It just disconnected me from the lobby. I will try to solve the issue but if it doesnt work I cant race this season.
:(
Sorry to hear that. If you can't fix your problems on time for the other evaluation races then there is always the possibility to join an practice race on Tuesdays and then we can evaluate your pace. But there is an big possibility that you will be placed as an reserve if the tier you are placed in is full.

FN-LEW187

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Apr 24, 2018
Umm I just readied up and got disconnected?
Edit, I’ll be more constructive xD: what should I do now?
Edit 2: I’ll just sign up for another evaluation race, unless you can place me based on my qualy lap but I doubt it xD

Last edited:

Michel--NL

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 11, 2016
Umm I just readied up and got disconnected?
Edit, I’ll be more constructive xD: what should I do now?
Edit 2: I’ll just sign up for another evaluation race, unless you can place me based on my qualy lap but I doubt it xD
I saw you disconnecting with the start :(
If you can do another evaluation...that would be nice (y)

Reactions: FN-LEW187

Michel--NL

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 11, 2016
@Jarryd Vermeulen @Archil @VP_SirRacealot @Golzy @ESR_theschmid @ESR_InFect @EPRacing_Sandro @Slicker @VSR_Jake @vectro666 @kieranrp @Czert82 @FN-LEW187 @Gazza @Mildenman27 @Brufro

I just need to tell this and I'm not going to point fingers to any of you and I don't want that any of you are going to point fingers. That first lap was just the worst lap I have ever seen.
Most of you are all capable of driving in tier 1 and I think you are all wise enough to know that you can't win the race in the first two corners. If this is going to happen during the season then there will be problems not only with the stewards but how do you think the mood will be in the tier if you all crash each other off the track?

So please drive with your head and have respect for each other and each others car ;) And let us have an good competition with clean and fair racing.

EnvoyExtreme

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
May 20, 2018
Sorry about whilst I was in lobby, somebody at home connected to my gaming WiFi which caused connection issues and tried to stream which caused me to DC and apologise if it affected anyone

Need to work on ferrari as initially in wuali was stable but tweaked suspension and it made the car oversteered on long acceleration and forgot and to adjust set up for reduce revs on acceleration. Gonna do some practice and use next evaluation race (if there is gap to join) then when driver placement may choose Ferrari or go with Lambo or Acura or even McLaren or Ginetta.

Can't join one tomorrow as racing already with another group on that night

kieranrp

S15 AOR PS4 F3 Champion
Dec 31, 2015
@Jarryd Vermeulen @Archil @VP_SirRacealot @Golzy @ESR_theschmid @ESR_InFect @EPRacing_Sandro @Slicker @VSR_Jake @vectro666 @kieranrp @Czert82 @FN-LEW187 @Gazza @Mildenman27 @Brufro

I just need to tell this and I'm not going to point fingers to any of you and I don't want that any of you are going to point fingers. That first lap was just the worst lap I have ever seen.
Most of you are all capable of driving in tier 1 and I think you are all wise enough to know that you can't win the race in the first two corners. If this is going to happen during the season then there will be problems not only with the stewards but how do you think the mood will be in the tier if you all crash each other off the track?

So please drive with your head and have respect for each other and each others car ;) And let us have an good competition with clean and fair racing.

Looking at that incident looks like I was at fault but I had such a good and was going side by side with @VP_SirRacealot and it was close but my car must’ve of magnetised to yourself but sorry for the inconsistence

Czert82

Pro Karter
Jan 13, 2019
You are crazy fast guys, but something was really wrong with my car setup. Your cars were much faster even on the straights. I felt in my car like you have got GTE cars :) Probably combination of bad setup and bad driving :)