PS4 - AOR GT3 S12 - PS4 Tier 1 Roung 6 - Nurburgring GP - 13.03.19 @8pm UK time | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR GT3 S12 - PS4 Tier 1 Roung 6 - Nurburgring GP - 13.03.19 @8pm UK time

VSR Davidben

Premium Member
Premium Member
Aug 13, 2017

Welcome to the Nürburgring!

This season we don't go onto the green hell, instead we stay on the GP layout. The track itself provides another good opportunity for the turbo cars to score some valuable points. During qualifying you can enjoy the warm and sunny weather, however nothing is as unpredictable as the weather. Between the qualifying session and the race we will see a dramatic change in weather conditions. The race will start in the rain and the conditions won't improve until after the race.

Race: Rain
Qualifying: Clear

ESR_theschmid

AOR PS4 GT3 S12 T1 Champion
Oct 31, 2017
I think for pole you need to be at least on a low 55 or better on a high 54 ;)

But for the race I don't know.. how was the training race yesterday? Any new facts about the race?

VSR Davidben

Premium Member
Premium Member
Aug 13, 2017
If someone can help and tell me why my AMG is understeering through the corners that would be great lol....

Brufro

Rookie
Jan 16, 2014
I just want to say to the drivers in 2nd, 3rd and 4th spot on the last few laps (I watched some of the live stream). That was an excellent piece of driving from all three drivers. That is an exceptional driving standard that everyone should strive for. I haven't seen driving like that in ages and you guys ticked all the boxes, kept it clean, fair and aggressive at the same time. I take my hat off to you guys, well done and it was a pleasure to watch that exciting battle for 2nd, 3rd and 4th :)

ESR_theschmid

AOR PS4 GT3 S12 T1 Champion
Oct 31, 2017
it was a pleasure to watch that exciting battle for 2nd, 3rd and 4th :)
Thank you mate! It was also a pleasure to drive with this guys around here! But the touch on the last lap to @kieranrp shouldn't be... Again sorry for that...

Yesterday, that was one of the best races for me in this season so far! I had a lot of good battles. The first big one with @Archil and we were switching position so much during a few laps. Unfortunately I spun in lap 27 and lost my win there... but then the real battle begun and yes that was good and hard racing from everyone! :)

Last edited: