PS4 - AOR GT3 S12 - PS4 Tier 1 Roung 7 - Zolder - 20.03.19 @8pm UK time | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR GT3 S12 - PS4 Tier 1 Roung 7 - Zolder - 20.03.19 @8pm UK time

• ANNOUNCEMENT: The AOR iRacing leagues are back for another season! Sign-ups now open:
    AOR GTE League Season 7 - LINK
    AOR Formula 3 Championship Season 3 - LINK

VSR Davidben

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Aug 13, 2017

ROUND 7 - Zolder

Event Information:
Date: Wednesday March 20th 2018
Lobby opens: 7:45pm (UK time)
● Event starts: 8:00pm (UK time)
● Event format:
Qualifying: 10 minutes​
Race: 39 laps (1 formation lap + 38 race laps)​
● Weather Conditions:
For weather conditions and progression, please visit the Weather Center

● In-game time-of-day information:
Date: 04/08/19​
Qualifying time: 15:00 (PM)​
Race start time: 16:00 (PM)​
Manual Rolling Start Information:
Formation Point:

Acceleration Zone:

If you are unsure about the Manual Rolling Start procedure, please read the instructions and watch the explanatory video.

Notices:
● Rules & regulations:
Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules and regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.
● No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.
● Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the rest of the lobby settings that will be used, look here.
● Save your replay: As a means of helping the stewards with any enquiries, all drivers are required to save their race replays and keep it stored for at least one week after the race has taken place. If you are involved in an incident or see something during the race that you feel needs to be investigated, you are free to make a stewards enquiry - however if enquiries are submitted without replay or race footage available, it is likely we can't do anything.

Useful Links:
League Information
Race Calendar
League Rules

Informed No Shows:
[/QUOTE]

Reactions: Archil

VSR Davidben

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Aug 13, 2017

Welcome to Zolder!

A short and narrow track in the Flemish part of Belgium. It's a challenging track that doesn't really provide easy overtaking opportunities. Last time we ran this track we had rain during the race, which resulted in a brilliantly executed strategy for the race win in tier 1. This time the weather doesn't give the opportunity for those kind of strategy calls, as we will only see some heavy clouds but not a single rain drop. However, the mandatory pitstop can still be a crucial factor in this race due to the few overtaking opportunities.

The driver briefing will be posted as soon as possible.

Race: Heavy cloud
Qualifying: Heavy cloud

Slicker

Two time AOR PS4 GT3 Champion
PCARS Coordinator
May 9, 2018
practice race sign-ups are live:-

ESR_theschmid

AOR PS4 GT3 S12 T1 Champion
Oct 31, 2017
Another race and same old question what are going to be competitive times mid 31s to low 32s at worst?
It's a good question! I saw that the timetrail record for the AMG is round 1:29.7 . In quali I think for us ps4 drivers a pole could be with a low 30s and for the race ad 1-1.5s to it and you got the racepace :)

Jarryd Vermeulen

F1 1st Driver
Nov 21, 2017
It's a good question! I saw that the timetrail record for the AMG is round 1:29.7 . In quali I think for us ps4 drivers a pole could be with a low 30s and for the race ad 1-1.5s to it and you got the racepace :)
I'll be 31s by race day but cant see myself do a low 30 for quali.. mid 30 I think Is what I could get .

Reactions: ESR_theschmid

FOGGY #7

AOR PS4 Project CARS Champion
Premium Member
Dec 30, 2015
Follow the Link for the Vote/Poll . :)

ESR_theschmid

Oct 31, 2017
This track is one of the worst track on pcars... it's all about how much risk you take in these chicanes..

ESR_theschmid

Oct 31, 2017
I can do 31s for the race but then I get pens so had to pull it back to low 32s to make sure I dont get pens :cry:
I'm also in the 31s but it depends on how you take the chicane. The other question is how much camber to put on. For the first sector you need a lot of but for the sector 2 and 3 you don't want so much camber ;)

Reactions: Jannutz