PS4 - AOR GT3 S12 - PS4 Tier 2 - Main Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR GT3 S12 - PS4 Tier 2 - Main Thread

GohstvanHunter

AOR PS4 GT3 S11 Tier 5 Champion
Dec 29, 2017

AOR Project CARS GT3 Leagues - Season 12
PS4 Tier 2 Main Thread

This is the main thread for the PS4 GT3 tier 2 League - here you can chat about anything with your fellow league drivers!

General Information:
Race Day: Wednesday
● Event starts: 8:00pm (UK time)

League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar
Results & Standings

League Coordinator: @GohstvanHunter
Race Host: @Big-Kid-Daddy
Back-up Host:

Drivers and Teams:

Last edited:

GohstvanHunter

Dec 29, 2017
@bax @Big-Kid-Daddy @Brufro @Camo_C @EduSH22 @Golzy @GUNNERGAMBLE @iSuperScrub @JeroCalleja_SPA @joshualuke1993 @Mr_Masnot70 @pcsolima @RobKite @robnoxious9000 @VSR_Jake @MrKaczalski
Hello guys and welcome to tier 2 i will be your coordinator for this season so pls ad me on psn, my psn is: ILRT_Gohst.
@RobKite will be our host fo this season so pls make sure to add him on psn aswell Rob_2k is his psn.
Looking at the drivers this will be a great league lets have some great races together!
I will creat a ps4 group chat today aswell for everyone.
Your cod Gohst

Brufro

Rookie
Jan 16, 2014
Good day guys :) Super excited to be here and to race with all of you. I hope the racing is fun and clean for all.

@GohstvanHunter @RobKite Sorry for the inconvenience and I know I have signed up for the season but unfortunately I will only be able to race at AOR from March on wards. I signed up to race and I will be racing but its only fair for the time being to please switch my spot to 1st reserve. @FSR_FrankForest I believe is also aware of the situation. In the mean time, I will be keeping an eye on the racing.

Looking forward to the season ahead! Good luck to all.

• Informative
Reactions: GohstvanHunter

GohstvanHunter

Dec 29, 2017
Good day guys :) Super excited to be here and to race with all of you. I hope the racing is fun and clean for all.

@GohstvanHunter @RobKite Sorry for the inconvenience and I know I have signed up for the season but unfortunately I will only be able to race at AOR from March on wards. I signed up to race and I will be racing but its only fair for the time being to please switch my spot to 1st reserve. @FSR_FrankForest I believe is also aware of the situation. In the mean time, I will be keeping an eye on the racing.

Looking forward to the season ahead! Good luck to all.
Okay i will put you down as reserve for the time being, meaning @MrKaczalski will go up.

Reactions: Brufro

GohstvanHunter

Dec 29, 2017
Due to circumstances @RobKite will drop out of this league, according to the AOR rules @RobKite will be placed on the AOR Project cars 2 blacklist til the end of season 13 This also means that @Brufro will get promoted to a full time driver as soon as he's back to race