PS4 - AOR GT3 S12 - PS4 Tier 2 - Round 7 - Zolder - 20/03/19 @8PM UK time | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR GT3 S12 - PS4 Tier 2 - Round 7 - Zolder - 20/03/19 @8PM UK time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big-Kid-Daddy

AOR PS4 Ginetta G40 Jr Pro Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Jan 14, 2014

ROUND 7 - Zolder

Event Information:
Date: Wednesday March 20th 2018
Lobby opens: 7:45pm (UK time)
● Event starts: 8:00pm (UK time)
● Event format:
Qualifying: 10 minutes​
Race: 39 laps (1 formation lap + 38 race laps)​
● Weather Conditions:
For weather conditions and progression, please visit the Weather Center

● In-game time-of-day information:
Date: 04/08/19​
Qualifying time: 15:00 (PM)​
Race start time: 16:00 (PM)​
Manual Rolling Start Information:
Formation Point:

Acceleration Zone:

If you are unsure about the Manual Rolling Start procedure, please read the instructions and watch the explanatory video.

Notices:
● Rules & regulations:
Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules and regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.
● No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.
● Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the rest of the lobby settings that will be used, look here.
● Save your replay: As a means of helping the stewards with any enquiries, all drivers are required to save their race replays and keep it stored for at least one week after the race has taken place. If you are involved in an incident or see something during the race that you feel needs to be investigated, you are free to make a stewards enquiry - however if enquiries are submitted without replay or race footage available, it is likely we can't do anything.

Useful Links:
League Information
Race Calendar
League Rules

Informed No Shows:
@joshualuke1993 ( work )

Uninformed No Shows:

Big-Kid-Daddy

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Jan 14, 2014

Welcome to Zolder!

A short and narrow track in the Flemish part of Belgium. It's a challenging track that doesn't really provide easy overtaking opportunities. Last time we ran this track we had rain during the race, which resulted in a brilliantly executed strategy for the race win in tier 1. This time the weather doesn't give the opportunity for those kind of strategy calls, as we will only see some heavy clouds but not a single rain drop. However, the mandatory pitstop can still be a crucial factor in this race due to the few overtaking opportunities.

The driver briefing will be posted as soon as possible.

Race: Heavy cloud
Qualifying: Heavy cloud

Slicker

Two time AOR PS4 GT3 Champion
May 9, 2018
practice race sign-ups are live:-

Big-Kid-Daddy

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Jan 14, 2014
As @iSuperScrub did not race last week the quali ban from the stewards penalty will roll over to this race.
please stay in the pits during quali.

C-FOGARTY

AOR PS4 Project CARS Champion
Premium Member
Dec 30, 2015
Follow the Link for the Poll/Vote .

C-FOGARTY

AOR PS4 Project CARS Champion
Premium Member
Dec 30, 2015
Should see some great racing round here . Deep into practice. :)(y)

Martynvr

F1 Race Winner
Mar 28, 2016
Any lads not racing this wednesday? Last wednesday we had 3 missing without notice right. In any case please do not wait until the very end to mention of you are racing or not. I need some time to prepare myself lol.

bax

AOR PS4 Endurance S3 T1 GTE Champion
Mar 24, 2016
Last 2 days practice I was able to decrease the total amount of penalties (from 30s to 10s) and the number of spins (from 3 to 1).... but not my laptime :LOL:

Big-Kid-Daddy

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Jan 14, 2014
Any lads not racing this wednesday? Last wednesday we had 3 missing without notice right. In any case please do not wait until the very end to mention of you are racing or not. I need some time to prepare myself lol.
no every one gave notice.
not sure if anyone is not racing but it's normally last minute.

GohstvanHunter

AOR PS4 GT3 S11 Tier 5 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Dec 29, 2017
What laptimes we looking at need to get some good results in season wasnt so good so far

Martynvr

F1 Race Winner
Mar 28, 2016
Probably 32’or 33 low race pace. Qually 31 low maybe a 1.30

Big-Kid-Daddy

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Jan 14, 2014
Struggling on this track and not hooked up yet so damage limitation for me I think in 33s low but need 32s low for compete for podium.

Slicker

Two time AOR PS4 GT3 Champion
May 9, 2018
practice session tonight around 7:00 - thumbs up for an invite

Big-Kid-Daddy

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Jan 14, 2014

Round 7 - Zolder
Driver briefing
For this track we didn't find any potential corner cutting which could not get recognized by the in-game track limit detection. Therefore all parts of the track the in-game track limits apply.

Note: People on a qualifying hot lap have the right of way so stay to the right hand side on pit exit. It is highly recommended to do that same during the race unless you are positive track is clear.

View attachment 73213

Brufro

Rookie
Jan 16, 2014
Good day gentlemen.

@Big-Kid-Daddy I'm going to have to be on standby this Thursday. Our country is going through heavy load shedding and I have been experiencing power cuts from 20h00 to 00h00. So I'd say that I'm doubtful for this week which is so unfortunate because I was looking forward to racing with everyone. However if my area doesn't have load shedding on Thursday I will be able to race.

So on Thursday near race time, if I'm online, there isn't load shedding, I can race. If I'm offline, there is load shedding and I can't race.

You guys should be grateful to always have electricity.

Big-Kid-Daddy

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Jan 14, 2014
Good day gentlemen.

@Big-Kid-Daddy I'm going to have to be on standby this Thursday. Our country is going through heavy load shedding and I have been experiencing power cuts from 20h00 to 00h00. So I'd say that I'm doubtful for this week which is so unfortunate because I was looking forward to racing with everyone. However if my area doesn't have load shedding on Thursday I will be able to race.

So on Thursday near race time, if I'm online, there isn't load shedding, I can race. If I'm offline, there is load shedding and I can't race.

You guys should be grateful to always have electricity.
Ok, if you can let us know either way around 30 mins before lobby opens so I don't have to delay the start time if your not racing to get a reserve in .

Brufro

Rookie
Jan 16, 2014
Ok, if you can let us know either way around 30 mins before lobby opens so I don't have to delay the start time if your not racing to get a reserve in .
Yes, I will let you if I can't race on Thursday 30 mins before the time.

Camo_C

2 Times AOR PS4 Project Cars2 Champion
Apr 17, 2018
Anyone been having inconsistent oversteering and understeering into T1.

Status
Not open for further replies.