PS4 - AOR GT3 S12 -PS4 Tier 3 - Round 7 - ZOLDER - 20.03.19 @ 8pm UK Time | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR GT3 S12 -PS4 Tier 3 - Round 7 - ZOLDER - 20.03.19 @ 8pm UK Time

ILRT_NICK-NITRO

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Mar 16, 2017
Just checked my time in S9, it was a 32,1 in an Audi.
It’s a very good track for the N/A cars so amg, r8 and lambo will be hard to beat

Meester_Bond_WHG

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Jul 20, 2018
It’s a very good track for the N/A cars so amg, r8 and lambo will be hard to beat
Judging by other peoples times my Lambo's gonna be a sitting duck (more a driver problem than a car problem to be fair). On;y managed a 33.1 in qualy trim on the soft tyres. Gonna be a long and lonely race at the back I suspect.

What tyres are people using out of interest? I'm finding the softs no quicker than the hards. Track temp would suggest it's hards all the way in the race.

danjbirch

Premium Member
Premium Member
Feb 15, 2018
Judging by other peoples times my Lambo's gonna be a sitting duck (more a driver problem than a car problem to be fair). On;y managed a 33.1 in qualy trim on the soft tyres. Gonna be a long and lonely race at the back I suspect.

What tyres are people using out of interest? I'm finding the softs no quicker than the hards. Track temp would suggest it's hards all the way in the race.
I've only tried hards so far but am going to try softs for qual and see if any quicker.

ILRT_NICK-NITRO

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Mar 16, 2017
I've only tried hards so far but am going to try softs for qual and see if any quicker.
Just had 30 mins and softs don’t work for me, Times are ok atm

Slicker

Two time AOR PS4 GT3 Champion
May 9, 2018
hards for race and qualy imo

ILRT_NICK-NITRO

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Mar 16, 2017
If some of you didn’t know Sebring 12hr is on later, on imsatv which is free to watch online and Eurosport at 19:45, that’s the world endurance race, it’s on again 2moro for the imsa 12hr

Last edited:

C-FOGARTY

AOR PS4 Project CARS Champion
Premium Member
Dec 30, 2015
Follow the Link for Poll/Vote. ;)

FSR_FrankForest

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Jun 18, 2016

Round 7 - Zolder
Driver briefing
For this track we didn't find any potential corner cutting which could not get recognized by the in-game track limit detection. Therefore all parts of the track the in-game track limits apply.

Note: People on a qualifying hot lap have the right of way so stay to the right hand side on pit exit. It is highly recommended to do that same during the race unless you are positive track is clear

Last edited:

planettoon

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Mar 31, 2018
Just done 40l in practice trying various setups, cannot get near the times above, nothing better than a 34.5 on a valid lap. That was in offline mode as well where there is supposed to be more grip!

Slicker

May 9, 2018
practice session tonight around 7:00 - thumbs up for an invite

Slicker

May 9, 2018
just thought i'd highlight this section of the driver briefing:

Note: People on a qualifying hot lap have the right of way so stay to the right hand side on pit exit. It is highly recommended to do that same during the race unless you are positive track is clear

FSR_FrankForest

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Jun 18, 2016
just thought i'd highlight this section of the driver briefing:

Added to Driver Briefing, it was not on when 1st available.

Slicker

May 9, 2018

good to know that it's ok to take huge liberties with the track limits to protect your position - maybe i should practice cutting the chicanes for tonight ??

bax

AOR PS4 Endurance S3 T1 GTE Champion
Mar 24, 2016
good to know that it's ok to take huge liberties with the track limits to protect your position - maybe i should practice cutting the chicanes for tonight ??
if you really cut the chicanes you'll receive a penalty... you have to "smooth" them :p

Slicker

May 9, 2018
if you really cut the chicanes you'll receive a penalty... you have to "smooth" them :p
there is a way with the second chicane you can ignore it completely, lift a bit and coast and still gain time, but i'm not suggesting you try it ;)

itsPT

Pro Karter
Oct 4, 2018
any chance of me getting in later?