YabbaTheHutt

Super Moderator and PCars Overseer
Staff member
Super Moderator
PCARS Coordinator
Mar 13, 2016

AOR Project CARS GT3 Leagues - Season 12
PS4 TIER 4 Main Thread

This is the main thread for the PS4 GT3 Tier 4 League - here you can chat about anything with your fellow league drivers!

General Information:
Race Day: Wednesday
● Event starts: 8:00pm (UK time)

League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar
● Results & Standings

● League Coordinator: @Mhill
● Race Host: @jwvdg
● Back-up Host: TBD

Drivers and Teams:

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: mcwolfman

MrEmAych

AOR PS4 GT3 S14 T2 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Jan 2, 2018

colephelps-la2

AOR PS4 GT3 S11 Tier 4 Champion
Aug 18, 2018

Noxvi

AOR PS4 GT3 S13 T3 Champion
Feb 1, 2018
Hey guys let's have a great season and a battle in this Tier 4 GT3 in AOR. Good luck to everyone, I've been away for season 11 but participated in S9 (Tier 4) and S10 (Tier 3) I've dropped a tier now which is weird but alright! I've raced a very few of you, can't wait for the season to start next week. (y)

Mr_JayDoubleU

Premium Member
Premium Member
Mar 28, 2018
Nice to see some familair "faces" indeed!! If we have a season like last season... It doesn't matter which number tier i am in... I know one thing for sure, it will be competitive to the max!!!!:cool:

Seems i have the pleasure to be the sidekick of @Mhill also this season to be hosting the lobby

Also not decided yet which cars... But i am leaning towards the Mercedes once more..

Let's have a great season guys (girls?)

Last edited:

RRacer

AOR PS4 Endurance S4 T2 Champion
Jun 30, 2017
What a great tier! I'm very happy to race again with clean and good people, this is the most important point. Great to have again to @Mhill as coordinator as you said previously. This will be my first full season, so I hope to be competitive since race 1. Welcome to tier 4 to the new drivers as well and good luck everyone for this new season. We'll see in Brand Hatch very soon!

Last edited:

Czert82

Pro Karter
Jan 13, 2019
Hi guys,

I am pretty excited to race here. Hope tier 4 doesn´t mean wrecking fest hahaha. You can expect hard but fair racing from me. Anyway, really looking forward for 1st race.
Just a question, who will be lobby manager @Mhill ? I would like to add the organiser PSN to my friend list.

Cheers

MATARANG

Formula 3 2nd Driver
Jan 13, 2019
Howdy, one of the new guys here lol :geek:

Raced a few of ya in the Eval’ race and it was superb, even when I outbraked myself a bit - relax though it’s not a habit! :LOL:

First time in a league but seeing the racing I’ve watched and now taken part in, it’s easy to see why there’s six tiers - to start with you T4 guys is a huge boost to my confidence and I can’t wait to see how I stack up, as there’s some damn fine drivers in here - I’m off to BRANDS MY HATCH RIGHT UP :p

See you all on the grid!

Reactions: MrEmAych

MrEmAych

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Jan 2, 2018
Hi guys,

I am pretty excited to race here. Hope tier 4 doesn´t mean wrecking fest hahaha. You can expect hard but fair racing from me. Anyway, really looking forward for 1st race.
Just a question, who will be lobby manager @Mhill ? I would like to add the organiser PSN to my friend list.

Cheers
Don't worry buddy from my experience last season this tier was amazingly clean. A few drivers have changed but I imagine we all have the same intent of driving hard and fair. If you add both myself and @jwvdg. I'll be the coordinator but @jwvdg will be the host. See you on track buddy!

MrEmAych

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Jan 2, 2018
@Mhill was it bank transfer or cheque you preferred for the bribe to give me a head start lol

Nice to see a lot of familiar names like @Mhill @jwvdg @colephelps-la2 and @Barker95 who I've raced against before. Looking forward to a very competitive season I think.

Still undecided on car choice for the season but narrowed it to 3 cars. Still got time to decide though
Cash please mate. No paper trails ;)

MrEmAych

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Jan 2, 2018
Please welcome @JeanKhury as our reserve driver for the season. As we are down a driver tonight @JeanKhury are you free to take up the free spot this week?

Reactions: RRacer