PS4 - AOR GT3 S12 - PS4 Tier 4 - Main Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR GT3 S12 - PS4 Tier 4 - Main Thread

MATARANG

Formula 3 2nd Driver
Jan 13, 2019
Anyone know what a competitive laptime around longbeach is in GT3?
Elite quali laps are down around the 1:17’s, it’s a new track to me until an hour or so ago, now I’m done exploring the escape roads I’m running 1:19.7’s mostly with slightly more than quali fuel load, about 9/10 laps of fuel or something. Hope that helps.

Reactions: JeanKhury

MATARANG

Formula 3 2nd Driver
Jan 13, 2019
Chucked my highlights together again, second half I used my own footage as the replay I saved only went up to about half way :unsure: Anyway, here it is if you fancy a watch, got it down to 20 mins, left in anything interesting so first half is fun lol :p

Noxvi

AOR PS4 GT3 S13 T3 Champion
Feb 1, 2018
I get a 20 second penalty and Traels gets 5 for not doing the starting procedure correctly and literally causing the incident in the first place? And apparently that was avoidable? How so I couldn't see infront of @Archie619. He slowed dow too quickly for me to react. Supposedly this site promotes clean and fair racing. 1 year of racing on AOR and it's been a good joke as always with the penalties...

Traels

Semi-Pro Karter
Jan 7, 2019
The fact of the matter is i messed up the start, slowed down, stalled and got going again as soon as possible. I then went to the back of the grid in the interest of safety and fairness. I've sincerely apologized for this on multiple occasions.

You plowed into archie at high speed and only got on the brake at the very last second, then continued racing. That's several rule infractions.

Instead of apologizing or explaining, you've now made several posts in various places which are pretty much only with the intent of talking **** about me. I'll remind you that was also something the stewards gave you a warning about.

I know i messed up in a pretty big way (i'm not even mentioning the fact that i put on more soft slicks in my first pit stop after the parade lap)
but the way you are handling this is honestly pretty disappointing. In the end i didn't exactly force you to smash into Archie did i?
I'm not saying i didn't play a considerable part in it, but i mean come on.

Noxvi

AOR PS4 GT3 S13 T3 Champion
Feb 1, 2018
The fact of the matter is i messed up the start, slowed down, stalled and got going again as soon as possible. I then went to the back of the grid in the interest of safety and fairness. I've sincerely apologized for this on multiple occasions.

You plowed into archie at high speed and only got on the brake at the very last second, then continued racing. That's several rule infractions.

Instead of apologizing or explaining, you've now made several posts in various places which are pretty much only with the intent of talking **** about me. I'll remind you that was also something the stewards gave you a warning about.

I know i messed up in a pretty big way (i'm not even mentioning the fact that i put on more soft slicks in my first pit stop after the parade lap)
but the way you are handling this is honestly pretty disappointing. In the end i didn't exactly force you to smash into Archie did i?
I'm not saying i didn't play a considerable part in it, but i mean come on.
Of course it's in your interest. I shouldn't have to worry/expect something like this happening and someone slowing down like that at the start. After pushing so hard for the whole race and getting 15 seconds worth of time lost because of the damage from this incident getting another 20 seconds set back for which demotes me to 3rd place of course it's gonna make me salty, I try to take this league seriously but I guess I'm wrong to do that. I'm not gonna argue anymore because clearly you don't understand racing and your 'experience' shows it.

Archie619

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jun 28, 2016
Of course it's in your interest. I shouldn't have to worry/expect something like this happening and someone slowing down like that at the start. After pushing so hard for the whole race and getting 15 seconds worth of time lost because of the damage from this incident getting another 20 seconds set back for which demotes me to 3rd place of course it's gonna make me salty, I try to take this league seriously but I guess I'm wrong to do that. I'm not gonna argue anymore because clearly you don't understand racing and your 'experience' shows it.
Come on guys lets keep things fun and civil. @Traels has accepted his error and to his credit apologised since the moment it happened. He's been given a verdict from the stewards, accepted it and moved on. @Noxvi rules are rules. The stewards deemed given the footage that you crashed me out the race and continued when you should have waited and let me by as the rules dictate. You've been punished accordingly and the matter is done with so let's learn from it and move on. Name calling and bad mouthing other drivers won't achieve anything apart from creating a rather hostile environment when we should be having fun.

Let's just end the issue and move on and get back racing. I have no issues with either of you and it was my race that was wrecked. Mistakes happen and the moment @Traels realised what he done on his stream was funny lol

MrEmAych

AOR PS4 GT3 S14 T2 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Jan 2, 2018
Quick message to all drivers in our tier. Harassment and bullying is not accepted in AOR. If you are deemed to be harassing or bullying members in our tier either in the game, on psn, the forum or any other communication channels you will be given a reprimand.

This is a game and games are for enjoyment. We have a great community imo with racers who want good quality clean racing in an environment where they won't suffer harassment from other drivers. I believe on the whole we achieve this as a community and want to keep it that way. If any of you have a problem with the way someone is behaving on the track then please put a stewards enquiry in or contact one of the coordinators. If you are having issues with the communications received from someone or are feeling like they are harassing you again please do not hesitate to contact one of the coordinators. We are here to try and ensure that everyone has fun and the community is fair and respectful.

For anyone who hasn't read the rules around the reprimand system. Please see the rules below.

5.5 Reprimand system

While the race penalties and penalty points system are aimed at dealing with on-track issues, the reprimand system deals with issues that may occur off the track.

If you receive 3 reprimands, you're out. Receiving 3 reprimands would also see you placed on the blacklist, meaning you would not be allowed to return to the leagues in the future.

You can receive a reprimand for the following:
● No-showing a race without giving prior notice to the League Coordinator
● Rage-quitting or deliberately crashing out of the session for no good reason (as specified in rule 3.4)
● Showing abusive behaviour towards another driver, either in the race lobby or on the forum

Note that if we encounter situations where someone's behaviour gets completely out of hand and is extremely serious, a ban may be applied directly regardless of reprimands accumulated.

MrEmAych

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Jan 2, 2018

Hi all,

Quick announcement. Note to all drivers that if you have three INFORMED absences for races there is a good chance that you will end up being switched out with a reserve driver. You all said that you were available for all races. Obviously life is more important than a game and a couple of absences is acceptable however if you get 3 or more and we have a reserve driver willing to participate and do the remaining races then you will switch places with the reserve. It's the only fair thing to do, you will more than likely still get a race going forward as most races have someone drop out. However you guaranteed spot will be gone (unless someone else does it after or we have people leave at which point you may get switched back in). There is no long term effect like a ban for informed absences however it may mean that you end up being placed as a reserve in future seasons if we are oversubscribed.

For uninformed absences you will get a reprimand and as stated previously three reprimands and you will end up on the blacklist meaning you will not be able to race in further project cars events and seasons.

MrEmAych

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Jan 2, 2018
Hi all please welcome @Nimbis to the tier as reserve 3. @Nimbis are you free to race tonight? Same to you @JeanKhury think you said you were unavailable though

Nimbis

Junior Karter
Feb 23, 2019
Apologies for the late reply as I just recieved these messages. Will sign up for next week race. Hope to see you guys then.

MrEmAych

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Jan 2, 2018
Apologies for the late reply as I just recieved these messages. Will sign up for next week race. Hope to see you guys then.
I will let you know if we have a space. We have two reserves ahead of you sorry. Sorry for the late notice was a shame you couldn't make it we raced with 12 last night