PS4 - AOR GT3 S12 - PS4 Tier 4 - Main Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR GT3 S12 - PS4 Tier 4 - Main Thread

JeanKhury

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Jan 28, 2019
A little but I’m not going mad on it anymore, I know this track well anyway. 1:58’s dry, 2:05-6’s wet race times so far. I’m in the Lambo.
Same, on the damn porsche, but im on almost default setup. There are no nurb gp setups for the porsche on youtube.

MATARANG

Formula 3 2nd Driver
Jan 13, 2019
Same, on the damn porsche, but im on almost default setup. There are no nurb gp setups for the porsche on youtube.
I’m not far from default really, only fiddled with the basics a tad here and there, there’s less to do on the Lambo though to be fair.

Mr_JayDoubleU

Premium Member
Premium Member
Mar 28, 2018
Last round tonight!! I would like to thanks AOR for again organizing a great season and the time the spend by doing this.. Thanks to @Mhill for coordinating this season and thanks to all the driver for the nice battles and funny lobby chat prior to the race! Had a great laugh!! @colephelps-la2 , hope to see you next season, but i assume you will change to PC... @Archie619 hope you find your luck again for lucky number season 13!! See you tonight and hopefully back for season 13 within a full grid

Mhill

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Jan 2, 2018
Last round tonight!! I would like to thanks AOR for again organizing a great season and the time the spend by doing this.. Thanks to @Mhill for coordinating this season and thanks to all the driver for the nice battles and funny lobby chat prior to the race! Had a great laugh!! @colephelps-la2 , hope to see you next season, but i assume you will change to PC... @Archie619 hope you find your luck again for lucky number season 13!! See you tonight and hopefully back for season 13 within a full grid
Thank you for being the host with the most! Plus congrats on that first win, was well deserved!

Reactions: Mr_JayDoubleU

colephelps-la2

AOR PS4 GT3 S11 Tier 4 Champion
Aug 18, 2018
Thank you for being the host with the most! Plus congrats on that first win, was well deserved!
Most likely,Depends on the tracks as well.
I’m surprised you don’t own

Ilr
IKR. Jw for tier 1 next season

Reactions: Mr_JayDoubleU

Archie619

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jun 28, 2016
End of perhaps my worst season ever when it comes to luck. Twice given damage on the formation lap. First lap spins and contact plus the strange lag problems in the final two races which ironically was solved by going back to WiFi instead of wired which on paper makes no sense but I was more stable.

Thanks to @jwvdg and @Mhill for their work hosting the races and a quick mention to @Slicker for organising all the practice races that accompanied each event.

Also thanks to my teammate @MATARANG who never gave up and given another chance at a few of the races and I think thr results would look a lot different. I wish you luck in whatever series you end up racing in. Your a quick guy, just need a bit of luck.

Congrats to @jornzoet on the title but I think we all knew that was happening with your tier 1/2 pace you had. Awesome job and I'm sure you'll get a better fight next season in a higher tier.

Finally farewell to @colephelps-la2 if your headed onto pc. I'll miss the banter in the lobby between you and @Mhill with kick etc. We never got Knockhill either which is an outrage lol good luck on PC mate.

Hopefully see some of you next season where I will probably return. Planning to take a break and may not do the default league to recharge before season 13 where I can hear my Merc calling me to come back lol

MATARANG

Formula 3 2nd Driver
Jan 13, 2019
So with @jornzoet clearly being promoted, @colephelps-la2 moving to PC, and the string of no shows we had, will this mean basically hardly anyone being demoted / promoted ya think for next season? :unsure:

Archie619

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jun 28, 2016
So with @jornzoet clearly being promoted, @colephelps-la2 moving to PC, and the string of no shows we had, will this mean basically hardly anyone being demoted / promoted ya think for next season? :unsure:
Got to remember the new sign ups that will join the league's. Plus I'm hoping the no showers are prevented from joining to some degree so I suspect next season there will be a bit of change in the tiers

Reactions: MATARANG

YabbaTheHutt

Super Moderator and PCars Overseer
Staff member
Super Moderator
PCARS Coordinator
Mar 13, 2016
Got to remember the new sign ups that will join the league's. Plus I'm hoping the no showers are prevented from joining to some degree so I suspect next season there will be a bit of change in the tiers
The promotion and demotion is always a problem. For season 12 we had a lot of new and fast drivers and this meant that there weren't that many promotions. We have also had seasons where there haven't been that many sign ups and then there was a lot of people that were promoted. It all depends on the sign ups :)

MATARANG

Formula 3 2nd Driver
Jan 13, 2019
Massively agree with @Archie619 on that, the no shows were pretty rife and many didn’t let the tier/COD know beforehand, and there’s no real excuse as it takes literally a second to do and we all have our smart phones handy at some stage in the day, even if it’s last minute it’s better than just not bothering at all.

YabbaTheHutt

Super Moderator and PCars Overseer
Staff member
Super Moderator
PCARS Coordinator
Mar 13, 2016
Massively agree with @Archie619 on that, the no shows were pretty rife and many didn’t let the tier/COD know beforehand, and there’s no real excuse as it takes literally a second to do and we all have our smart phones handy at some stage in the day, even if it’s last minute it’s better than just not bothering at all.
Those drivers are noted ;-)

Reactions: MATARANG

Noxvi

AOR PS4 GT3 S13 T3 Champion
Feb 1, 2018
This season has been one to forget for me, I was very frustrated and didn't enjoy it at all. Getting that penalty at Monza really annoyed me and then the disconnections were a cherry on the top. I don't think I'm gonna be racing on Project cars 2 again I think it's time to move on. Good job everyone hope to race some of you again.

jornzoet

2 times AOR PC2 champion
Nov 15, 2018
Sup guys! Could someone help me out please... I just found out that I have a broken cable in my G29 pedals :( When Im racing the trotthle sign is shuttering half way throttle to full throttle.... I also checked it with my top speed and there is a big difference wich makes it clear that they are broken. But now my quastion is, can I buy Fanatec pedals and connect them on my G29 wheel? I tried to find it some where but it isn't clear to me.

de-thomas

F1 2nd Driver
Jan 20, 2017
Sup guys! Could someone help me out please... I just found out that I have a broken cable in my G29 pedals :( When Im racing the trotthle sign is shuttering half way throttle to full throttle.... I also checked it with my top speed and there is a big difference wich makes it clear that they are broken. But now my quastion is, can I buy Fanatec pedals and connect them on my G29 wheel? I tried to find it some where but it isn't clear to me.
Think they are selling an adapter on their webshop but I'm afraid that's for thrustmaster rather than Logitic. Might be available somewhere else but you will definitly need some sort of an adapter

jornzoet

2 times AOR PC2 champion
Nov 15, 2018
Think they are selling an adapter on their webshop but I'm afraid that's for thrustmaster rather than Logitic. Might be available somewhere else but you will definitly need some sort of an adapter
Thanks for replying. I also tought that but i am affraight it doesn't work properly with an adapter...

JeanKhury

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Jan 28, 2019
You could maybe, open them up, and switch it with the clutch pedal, then you could map it as you accelerator, dont know if you can switch pedal position in the original pedal mount. Its not the best choice, but meanwhile it could work. Its a shame, their really good pedals, I love mine. Also thats the worst part about console sim racing, compatibility, there’s so much stuff that can be done on PC.