PS4 - AOR GT3 S12 - PS4 Tier 4 - Round 1 - Brands Hatch GP - 06.02.19 @8pm UK time | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR GT3 S12 - PS4 Tier 4 - Round 1 - Brands Hatch GP - 06.02.19 @8pm UK time

Ayresii1995

Formula 4 1st Driver
May 13, 2018
Was having a goodish race after starting practice at 7pm tonight then my controller died and I breifly took the lead !! Next race will be better

Noxvi

AOR PS4 GT3 S13 T3 Champion
Feb 1, 2018
Okay race for me finished 8th. I could have finished 7th if it wasn't for @JeanKhury to crash me out... You don't try and save it if you have a spin, hit the brakes! Really annoyed with that. Some pretty unclean driving from @Traels you were racing me even when there were blue flags being waved at you and kept spinning. I think that was my best performance I kept it clean for the most part. Also @Ayresii1995 unneeded aggression on the first lap going up my inside in that corner (Turn 5) was obviously gonna end up in an incident. The connection was very good happy with that thank you @jwvdg for hosting.

RRacer

AOR PS4 Endurance S4 T2 Champion
Jun 30, 2017
Okay race for me finished 8th. I could have finished 7th if it wasn't for @JeanKhury to crash me out... You don't try and save it if you have a spin, hit the brakes! Really annoyed with that. Some pretty unclean driving from @Traels you were racing me even when there were blue flags being waved at you and kept spinning. I think that was my best performance I kept it clean for the most part. Also @Ayresii1995 unneeded aggression on the first lap going up my inside in that corner (Turn 5) was obviously gonna end up in an incident. The connection was very good happy with that thank you @jwvdg for hosting.
Yeah, some lapped cars didn't letting pass the leaders in some moments. I hope next races we can improve that.

Reactions: Noxvi

JeanKhury

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Jan 28, 2019
Yeah, really dumb move by me, we were having a clean fight before that

Ayresii1995

Formula 4 1st Driver
May 13, 2018
Just like to my side of events forward. I got a good run out of turn 4 and overtook a McLaren I think and was alongside yourself as we were going under the bridge. I was on the inside and I felt I was ahead as we got to turn 5!! Sorry if it was aggressive but I had to go somewhere

Last edited:

JeanKhury

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Jan 28, 2019
I haven’t won a race in aor for a long time so that felt good tonight. Had a little incedent at turn two near the end but it was quickly resolved on track. There are a lot of quick drivers in this tier so looking forward to the up coming races
Congrats man! It is really competitive indeed

Reactions: Barker95

Traels

Semi-Pro Karter
Jan 7, 2019
Excuse me? i came out of the pits, got waaaay off the racing line and hit the brakes to let you past, waited patiently behind you for several laps while getting slowed down (considerably) by you, then make a clean pass as you make a mistake to unlap myself. within a lap i have a gap of several seconds and never come close to you again.

sure i might've had a couple of spins early on, but it's my first league race in PC2, i didn't touch anyone else (and certainly didn't slow you down unnecessarily) and for the remainder of the race i was fastest on track.

i feel like you need to get over yourself. quickly, too.

Last edited:
Reactions: JeanKhury

Mr_JayDoubleU

Premium Member
Premium Member
Mar 28, 2018
Q: 1
Race: 6th

Happy with my qualifying, was .4 off my PB this week, but enough for pole

Race: Decided to pit early , lap 10 or so.. spun lap 12, front suspension 22 and front damaged 14, which cost my 1.5 sec per lap.. But decided to not pit again cause at the moment didn't thought a repair would gain me enough time back..

Nice teamplay with @Traels by switching position to give each other the best lap possible and not holding each other...

Bit pissed at myself about my spun, could have been a better result, but satisfied with the performance with damaged...

Did we have 4 disconnects or did people leave the lobby yesterday?

Please be aware that leaving the lobby creates lobby instability and far as I am aware of, AOR has rules about it....

I even saw a Porsche flying tru the last corner , but he came from sector1 and crosses the track...very strange, couldn't see it in the vid anymore though...

Nice to see we have a fast and close tier!! Looking forward to next race with u guys!!

Reactions: Traels and Barker95

JeanKhury

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Jan 28, 2019
Q: 1
Race: 6th

Happy with my qualifying, was .4 off my PB this week, but enough for pole

Race: Decided to pit early , lap 10 or so.. spun lap 12, front suspension 22 and front damaged 14, which cost my 1.5 sec per lap.. But decided to not pit again cause at the moment didn't thought a repair would gain me enough time back..

Nice teamplay with @Traels by switching position to give each other the best lap possible and not holding each other...

Bit pissed at myself about my spun, could have been a better result, but satisfied with the performance with damaged...

Did we have 4 disconnects or did people leave the lobby yesterday?

Please be aware that leaving the lobby creates lobby instability and far as I am aware of, AOR has rules about it....

I even saw a Porsche flying tru the last corner , but he came from sector1 and crosses the track...very strange, couldn't see it in the vid anymore though...

Nice to see we have a fast and close tier!! Looking forward to next race with u guys!!
I was in the porsche but I never flew into the back corner, I did bin it at the fourth corner, but never went through to the back straight. Maybe lag issues?

Mr_JayDoubleU

Premium Member
Premium Member
Mar 28, 2018
I was in the porsche but I never flew into the back corner, I did bin it at the fourth corner, but never went through to the back straight. Maybe lag issues?
Yes, thinks so mate.... It scared me though LOL!
Like @Mhill already mentioned, if your having disconnect issues, please let us know and we can invite you first.. We think it can help to invite those first...

JeanKhury

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Jan 28, 2019
I had the worst race ever, kinda nervous as it was my first ever league race, was far off my qualy pace, the setup felt so different from the practice the day before. Everything was wrong, only highlight I had was a clean overtake on @Noxvi, but binned it so badly like two laps later.

Reactions: Mr_JayDoubleU

JeanKhury

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Jan 28, 2019
Yes, thinks so mate.... It scared me though LOL!
Like @Mhill already mentioned, if your having disconnect issues, please let us know and we can invite you first.. We think it can help to invite those first...
Oh yes, all the time, its SO annoying, specially when in time trial having a PB

RRacer

AOR PS4 Endurance S4 T2 Champion
Jun 30, 2017
Qualy: 6th - Definitely, if I want to fight for the championship I need to improve my qualy pace. In practice I'm quick but when the qualy time comes, I can't exctract the maximum potential of the car. Next qualy in foggy I don't think help me a lot to get confidence :censored:

Race: 3rd - Good start, I tried to pass @mcwolfman by the outside of the hairpin, but I couldn't. In the last corners of lap 1, @colephelps-la2 spun just in front of me, I avoid it by centimeters! :eek: so I up to P5. Two or three laps later, @Traels suffered an incident in the main straight and I passed him, P4. In this moment the fight between the top 4 ( @jwvdg @mcwolfman @Barker95 and me) was super tight and close. @jwvdg pitted very early and he crashed into the barriers as I saw in his video, so virtually I was in podium places before to make my pit-stop.

In the top 3, we were fighting like 15 laps. Traffic played in my count, some cars ignored blue flags sometimes and I lost a little bit of time. @Barker95 was very intelligent because he stopped inmediately he saw traffic could be a problem. @mcwolfman and me decided to stay some laps more on track. Traffic was slow me down a lot and I decided to pit. I down to P6, but when all cars stopped I regained the 3rd postion.

Suddenly something happens with the top 2, and @Barker95 passed @mcwolfman with another lapped car involved just in the middle. Was a very tense moment. Thanks to this I could close the gap with the leaders. Last 10 laps I saw @mcwolfman started to suffer with his tyres. I tried to pass him in the hairpin, because I did this turn very well. I through my car in the braking like Daniel Ricciardo :p I almost pass him by the inside, but I couldn't. This battle costed me a lot of time and @colephelps-la2 appeared suddenly in my mirors. He came very quick, and he passed me in the last turn in a very intelligent move. after that, @mcwolfman spun in one of the fast corners, @colephelps-la2 could avoid him, but me not. Crash, car in the gravel, but fortunately was not damaged, and I gained the place with @mcwolfman recovering the 3rd place. The last three laps of the race I brought the car to home and race done.

Happy for the podium, but sad because of how went the race. Maybe in a ideal race for me (no traffic, no crashing) I could fight for the win. Anyway was a very fun and tight first race of the season. I have the feeling next one could be very interesting! (y)

MATARANG

Formula 3 2nd Driver
Jan 13, 2019
Technically I suppose I “left” the lobby, although I didn’t actually press / do anything it just happened but also was before even grid / formation lap so shouldn’t have caused any trouble? Well, anyone who had a bad race, I feel for you but could’ve been worse - you could’ve been me! :LOL:

Reactions: Archie619