PS4 - AOR GT3 S12 - PS4 Tier 4 - Round 10 - Circuit of the Americas GP - 10.04.19 @8pm UK time | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR GT3 S12 - PS4 Tier 4 - Round 10 - Circuit of the Americas GP - 10.04.19 @8pm UK time

MrEmAych

AOR PS4 GT3 S14 T2 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Jan 2, 2018

ROUND 10 - Circuit of the Americas GP

Event Information:
Date: Wednesday April 10th 2019
Lobby opens: 7:45pm (UK time)
● Event starts: 8:00pm (UK time)
● Event format:
Race: 29 laps (1 formation lap + 28 race laps)​
● Weather Conditions:
For weather conditions and progression, please visit the Weather Center

● In-game time-of-day information:
Date: 17/11/2019​
Qualifying start time: 16:00 (PM)​
Race start time: 17:00 (PM)​
Manual Rolling Start Information:
Formation Point:

Acceleration Zone:

If you are unsure about the Manual Rolling Start procedure, please read the instructions and watch the explanatory video.

Notices:
● Rules & regulations:
Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules and regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.
● No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.
● Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the rest of the lobby settings that will be used, look here.
● Save your replay: As a means of helping the stewards with any enquiries, all drivers are required to save their race replays and keep it stored for at least one week after the race has taken place. If you are involved in an incident or see something during the race that you feel needs to be investigated, you are free to make a stewards enquiry - however if enquiries are submitted without replay or race footage available, it is likely we can't do anything.

Useful Links:
League Information
Race Calendar
League Rules

Informed No Shows:
-

MrEmAych

AOR PS4 GT3 S14 T2 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Jan 2, 2018

Welcome to CotA!

No rain this time, but still tricky conditions due to track temperatures that don't favour a specific kind of tire. Some can make the soft tires work, while others can't imagine using softs for a whole race.

Race: Clear
Qualifying: Clear

Archie619

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jun 28, 2016
Least favourite track... Worst aor season I've had... In a car I've grown to dislike... Kinda glad it's the final round lol

Slicker

Two time AOR PS4 GT3 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
May 9, 2018
practice race sign-ups now live at:-

Archie619

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jun 28, 2016
Anyone know a decent race pace time? I'm struggling to even post a lap. Keep getting disconnected from my own session lol

Mr_JayDoubleU

Premium Member
Premium Member
Mar 28, 2018
Something around to 2.08 will have you in the good direction i guess..( al least a half a year ago it was in An another League)

Reactions: Archie619

Archie619

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jun 28, 2016
Something around to 2.08 will have you in the good direction i guess..( al least a half a year ago it was in An another League)
I was in that rough area when I was practicing. So that sounds about right

MATARANG

Formula 3 2nd Driver
Jan 13, 2019
Anyone know a decent race pace time? I'm struggling to even post a lap. Keep getting disconnected from my own session lol
That happens to me a lot too, so frustrating :rolleyes:
It’s a shame how the seasons gone especially for you man, I’m a rookie round here so I had lower expectations of myself to be fair. Like yourself, I had races I would’ve done better in if not for things that happened in front of me, but what can ya do I suppose. You’ve been an excellent team mate to begin league racing with though, I’ve learned plenty so at least it’s not been for nothing ;)

Mr_JayDoubleU

Premium Member
Premium Member
Mar 28, 2018
That happens to me a lot too, so frustrating :rolleyes:
It’s a shame how the seasons gone especially for you man, I’m a rookie round here so I had lower expectations of myself to be fair. Like yourself, I had races I would’ve done better in if not for things that happened in front of me, but what can ya do I suppose. You’ve been an excellent team mate to begin league racing with though, I’ve learned plenty so at least it’s not been for nothing ;)
Winner!!!

Reactions: MATARANG

Jeke

Semi-Pro Karter
Feb 8, 2019
Hi. I'm really sorry about me been missed so long. My Mother has a broken arm, my dog is also injured, and I need to prepare my stuff. Maybe I could race for this Last oportunity, but i don't have mucha time for practice. So maybe is better just to say thank you and Gl everyone.

Slicker

Two time AOR PS4 GT3 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
May 9, 2018
practice session tonight about 7:00 - thumbs up for invite

Reactions: de-thomas

MATARANG

Formula 3 2nd Driver
Jan 13, 2019
Might try and make this, having trouble with my setup - every time I get it on pace it’s unstable, get it back to stable and it’s slow. The softs somehow work better when stone cold, the hards are apparently made of butter. Cannot wait for default league lol!

Reactions: Slicker

Archie619

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jun 28, 2016
Soft tyres won't turn in and sliding a lot on hards so a bit of work to do.
Having similar issues as you are. I'm in that weird zone where the hards aren't quite working but the conditions don't exactly suit the softs.

de-thomas

F1 1st Driver
Jan 20, 2017
Having similar issues as you are. I'm in that weird zone where the hards aren't quite working but the conditions don't exactly suit the softs.
The tempertures are fine but I just don't like to drive them. I can keep the car on track but it's just a big fight :p

MATARANG

Formula 3 2nd Driver
Jan 13, 2019
And me, hards are just slow if anything even when they heat up compared to the softs, but softs feel like crap almost instantly then catch me out after a few fast laps. Gonna be a careful one me thinks...

MATARANG

Formula 3 2nd Driver
Jan 13, 2019
Here we are then all, last round - so who’s not making it tonight? Really hoping for a full grid or as near to it as possible!