PS4 - AOR GT3 S12 - PS4 Tier 4 - Round 2 - Monza GP - 13.02.19 @8pm UK time | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR GT3 S12 - PS4 Tier 4 - Round 2 - Monza GP - 13.02.19 @8pm UK time

Barker95

AOR PS4 GT3 Semi-Pro S7 Champion
May 26, 2015
how do you keep any temp in the tyres mine go cold by the end of the first lap

Archie619

F1 Race Winner
Jun 28, 2016
Having the same issue here. Dry is fine but wets go cold fast

MATARANG

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Jan 13, 2019
Yeah I just let it be and drove with it in mind for certain sections here and there but honestly didn’t really feel too uncomfortable with it after a while, the temp comes back on the lefts quite soon for me and the rights being colder isn’t so terrible when not for the entire race at least, so I’ve just learned to live with lol. Plus I’m gonna bet most of the grid are having the same problem so I’m just gonna now make peace with it lol - really happy with the setup otherwise which helps (y)

jwvdg

Premium Member
Premium Member
Mar 28, 2018
Quali doesn't mean that much imo, but here is my hotlap:.

JeanKhury

Formula Karter
Jan 28, 2019
This thing disconnected me, I was having such a great race.....

RRacerF4N

Formula 4 Test Driver
Jun 30, 2017
@jwvdg very good lap! Much quicker than me in an audi lol

Yesterday I did a race sim, and I love the weather in this game, it's super realistic the way the track drying. Some puddles still until the end of the session, so will be very important to keep it in mind to avoid spuns.

I saw the practice race as well and I saw many guys of this tier in top positions. Especially my teammate... what a great pace he has! Definitely to be in the podium of this race gonna be hard!

JeanKhury

Formula Karter
Jan 28, 2019
Quali doesn't mean that much imo, but here is my hotlap:.
I love the sound of this car, gonna pick it for next season, i really love the porsche but other cars are way more competitive

jwvdg

Premium Member
Premium Member
Mar 28, 2018
@jwvdg very good lap! Much quicker than me in an audi lol

Yesterday I did a race sim, and I love the weather in this game, it's super realistic the way the track drying. Some puddles still until the end of the session, so will be very important to keep it in mind to avoid spuns.

I saw the practice race as well and I saw many guys of this tier in top positions. Especially my teammate... what a great pace he has! Definitely to be in the podium of this race gonna be hard!
Did see some parts of the practice as well! Will be a nice race tonight with our tier pace!! @Mhill Nice job yesterday!!!

MATARANG

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Jan 13, 2019
Despite another bit of naff luck last night I’m still so up for tonight, need to remember to not leave as much fuel in for quali as I was way off last night, muppet lol - @Archie619 you had a good drive mate, nicely done, I’ll hopefully be in the fight with ya tonight!

Archie619

F1 Race Winner
Jun 28, 2016
Despite another bit of naff luck last night I’m still so up for tonight, need to remember to not leave as much fuel in for quali as I was way off last night, muppet lol - @Archie619 you had a good drive mate, nicely done, I’ll hopefully be in the fight with ya tonight!
Could have been a lot better. Made some silly errors through lack of concentration. First 7 laps or so I felt comfortable until a spin then spun a few more times from pushing to regain time. Had the pace to be up with the leaders just need to cut out the errors.

Learned a lot from the practice race though. Better idea when to pit, what puddles to avoid and how to improve on my setup a little in the race. Looking forward to a good race and hopefully a solid haul of points to get my season going.

MATARANG

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Jan 13, 2019
Could have been a lot better. Made some silly errors through lack of concentration. First 7 laps or so I felt comfortable until a spin then spun a few more times from pushing to regain time. Had the pace to be up with the leaders just need to cut out the errors.

Learned a lot from the practice race though. Better idea when to pit, what puddles to avoid and how to improve on my setup a little in the race. Looking forward to a good race and hopefully a solid haul of points to get my season going.
I’m just looking forward to my actual first full league race - hard to not be frustrated after a decent run in the eval (P4), not terrible even with spins and a pit stop cock up in the round 1 practice at Brands (P9) followed by lobby kick for full round 1 and then my incident-related-instant-death after making up several places last night, I just want a solid race with points so I can shake off the frustration! Still, sun is out here so my mood is actually a decent one.

Wanna see “Lamb-Bikini Racing” on the points board!

jwvdg

Premium Member
Premium Member
Mar 28, 2018
@Mhill, i guess you will invite the disconnected of round 1 right?, cause i dont have them all on my friendlist

Mhill

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Jan 2, 2018
Yeah don't worry will do. Think @MATARANG was the only actual internet related disconnect. We had two people leave and one had a power issues.

MATARANG

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Jan 13, 2019
Yeah don't worry will do. Think @MATARANG was the only actual internet related disconnect. We had two people leave and one had a power issues.
Yeah but I have never had it happen before, no complaints of lag etc so think it was a freak occurrence, but yeah invite me just in case or I’ll still feel on edge about it happening again lol

Mhill

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Jan 2, 2018
Yeah but I have never had it happen before, no complaints of lag etc so think it was a freak occurrence, but yeah invite me just in case or I’ll still feel on edge about it happening again lol
With your luck so far it's for the best haha

Reactions: MATARANG

JeanKhury

Formula Karter
Jan 28, 2019
Im afraid for disconnects man, yesterday was frustrating

Reactions: MATARANG