PS4 - AOR GT3 S12 - PS4 Tier 4 - Round 3 - Long Beach - 20.02.19 @8pm UK time | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR GT3 S12 - PS4 Tier 4 - Round 3 - Long Beach - 20.02.19 @8pm UK time

MrEmAych

AOR PS4 GT3 S14 T2 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Jan 2, 2018
Also incase someone hasn't read the penalty point system rules here they are

5.4 Penalty points system

The penalty points system is a way of keeping track of a driver's record of breaking the rules of clean racing, and to more severely punish repeat offenders. Penalty points will be applied alongside normal race penalties, as per the list below.
5 points - Driving dangerously or unsportingly
5 points - Causing a minor avoidable collision
10 points - Causing a moderate avoidable collision
15 points - Causing a major avoidable collision
5 points - Failing to wait for the affected driver after causing a collision (in addition to one of the above)
5-15 points - Excessively abusing the track limits (depending upon severity)
50 points - Deliberately crashing into another driver

If you accumulate 25 points, you will be awarded a qualifying ban.
If you accumulate 40 points, you will be awarded a one-race ban.
If you accumulate 50 points, your league position will be put under review, with the likely outcome of being removed from the league.

Reactions: Archie619

RRacer

AOR PS4 Endurance S4 T2 Champion
Jun 30, 2017
Improving the set up I did 1.17.3 [video onboard lap] I could drive hours and hours here, it's an amazing track!
From now I'll focus my effort in race stints. Do you thinks softs goes to the end on this track? Maybe hard tyre is an option?

Reactions: Mr_JayDoubleU

JeanKhury

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Jan 28, 2019
Improving the set up I did 1.17.3 [video onboard lap] I could drive hours and hours here, it's an amazing track!
From now I'll focus my effort in race stints. Do you thinks softs goes to the end on this track? Maybe hard tyre is an option?

Softs go all the way, after they start to wear a bit, they cool down, my guess is if I should pit for fuel or not.

Slicker

Two time AOR PS4 GT3 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
May 9, 2018
practice session tonight around 7:00 - thumbs up for invite :)

Reactions: JeanKhury

Marcos Moutinho

GP2 Reserve Driver
Dec 8, 2014
hello guys its tracks its very hard find the good balance is the key for the good result were and keep way of the wall is 1 priority for the great race . i like this tracks so i hope a decente pace were lets see good race for all see you on track

Reactions: RRacer

JeanKhury

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Jan 28, 2019
Guys, never pick the porsche for these leagues, it is to damn inconsistent, the radiator opening must be at 100% to prevent major engine damage, and the softs just die mid race, managed to stay on podium after leading by a lot all race but in the end I was driving on ice with no chance to push. Im glad it happened today instead of tomorrow, will see what I can do about my setup and be more competitive tomorrow.

Mr_JayDoubleU

Premium Member
Premium Member
Mar 28, 2018
So tonight will be about damage control... Didn't had the time i normally have for practice... Goal is to bring the car home :cool: See y'all tonight

Reactions: RRacer

Marcos Moutinho

GP2 Reserve Driver
Dec 8, 2014
Not expecting a Race win i hope a clean Race this time please you spun or go out of track make sure dont move Your Car on trafic please TX guys