PS4 - AOR GT3 S12 - PS4 Tier 4 - Round 3 - Long Beach - 20.02.19 @8pm UK time | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR GT3 S12 - PS4 Tier 4 - Round 3 - Long Beach - 20.02.19 @8pm UK time

Archie619

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jun 28, 2016
I'll just be happy to make it round the formation lap in one piece this time lol

Last nights practice race was definitely an eye opener and I learned my car wasn't as well set up as I thought it was and struggled with understeer after a few laps. Got some work to do before tonight.

Czert82

Pro Karter
Jan 13, 2019
I hope a clean race this time as well. Unfortunately did not have any time to practise, it means no expectations at all.

Reactions: Archie619

Archie619

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jun 28, 2016
Not had a chance to make the setup changes I wanted so it could be damage limitation tonight after my pace last night wasn't really up to scratch.

Hopefully we get a clean formation lap and clean first few turns. I saw some elite guys have a complete pile up at their practice start with cars literally flying around in the air.

I'll be glad to see the back of this one I think

MATARANG

Formula 3 2nd Driver
Jan 13, 2019
Good news, as of right now my internet is working just fine, can’t say the same for my setup or my enthusiasm for this round :LOL:

Hopefully @Archie619 you won’t end up in a Lambo-Gangbango this time eh :p

colephelps-la2

AOR PS4 GT3 S11 Tier 4 Champion
Aug 18, 2018
Is turn 1 the right gander or the left hander
Just thinking about what side people will be starting

RRacer

AOR PS4 Endurance S4 T2 Champion
Jun 30, 2017
I'm on pole and I spun in the formation lap.....

Sorry guys.... for the problems that I caused. Very dissapointing :cry:

Reactions: JeanKhury

Archie619

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jun 28, 2016
Really clean race guys(y)
Apart from me getting wiped out at turn one then the pile up at the roundabout. 100 front and rear damage, 33 suspension at the front and 16 at the rear. Almost two laps in the pits to repair it

MATARANG

Formula 3 2nd Driver
Jan 13, 2019
Well I’ll take tenth even though this time that meant effectively last after my triple pit visits after several spins - I could’ve gone round damaged til the end but by that point I already knew I’d finish P10 no matter what, so I just had a Sunday drive and finished in the pits because I was that far behind and running out of fuel.

Bugger.

I never want to race these cars at this track again, it sucks balls lol :LOL:

de-thomas

F1 1st Driver
Jan 20, 2017
Q: P4 (or 2 :p)
Did a 1.17.595 what was about what I expected. Up by .4 at some point on my last attempt but spun it out of the last corner. Fairly happy in the end. Got promoted to 3rd due to a grid penalty and up to 2nd after @RRacerF4N his spin on the formation lap.

R: P6
Massive dissapointment. Was in P8 after a few laps and having already made a stop, I was in a good shout for the podium. Then I got damage through no fault of my own and had to pit again for repairs. Obviously this costed a lot of time (+1 minute I think) and before the impact I was less then 40 seconds behind the eventual winner... Don't really wanna do the maths :cry:

Cooling down a bit next week in the snow, so see you in 2 weeks. Hopefully the last race I'll miss!

Reactions: Mr_JayDoubleU

de-thomas

F1 1st Driver
Jan 20, 2017
Well I’ll take tenth even though this time that meant effectively last after my triple pit visits after several spins - I could’ve gone round damaged til the end but by that point I already knew I’d finish P10 no matter what, so I just had a Sunday drive and finished in the pits because I was that far behind and running out of fuel.

Bugger.

I never want to race these cars at this track again, it sucks balls lol :LOL:
Love the track, again next season please :p