PS4 - AOR GT3 S12 - PS4 Tier 4 - Round 3 - Long Beach - 20.02.19 @8pm UK time | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR GT3 S12 - PS4 Tier 4 - Round 3 - Long Beach - 20.02.19 @8pm UK time

Archie619

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jun 28, 2016
Qualifying 7th: Up to 6th with a spinner on thr formation lap. I could have went half a second quicker but my car felt strange even though I'd done a lap before joining the lobby to check setup. Very strange.

Race 8th: Another wipe out and another salvage job. Looking at my replay it's a chain reaction @MATARANG tips @Jeke who then plows into me using me as a brake and I'm in the wall. 100 front and rear damage plus suspension damage. I get going and end up caught in the pile up at the roundabout to add to my suspension damage. Almost two laps in the pits for repairs. Come out and I've already decided I'm not pitting again. One set of softs all the way to the end. Struggled in the last ten laps with the handling but somewhat happy to salvage 8th given I was almost two laps down.

Can I please have a clean race? Two races in a row I've been taken out before I've got going once in the formation and now turn one lol Reverse grid next so I'll be near the front given all my bad luck so far this season. Seasons a write off so looking to just pick up a win or even a podium or two. Titles gone now.

MATARANG

Formula 3 2nd Driver
Jan 13, 2019
Yeah sorry to @Jeke snd @Archie619 - I was following round T1, I was on the brakes and slowing then suddenly I was in your boot, couldn’t brake any harder than I was. I ended up spinning for no reason other than track felt weird later so got my karma I guess for the mistake.

Mr_JayDoubleU

Premium Member
Premium Member
Mar 28, 2018
Damage control achieved!!

Q 15th: Messed up my qualifying,, spun twice in sector 2 and somehow forgot to engage my pitlimiter.....2 grid place penalty

Race 3th:
Like other mentioned and had fuel issue, I found it hard to believe that my Audi seem an Green wheel on this track.. Lucky I decided to maintain my fuel amount.. for some it cost p1....:(
So again started at the back and again not so bad afterall for what happened in turn 1.. Sorry for @Archie619, unlucky season so far..
Decided to perform an high risk early pitstop in lap 3 or 4 to undercut, cause of my 15th start position..
Had I few nice overtakes which I loved and during race backmarkers left enough space.. Could hold P4 and could hold P5 behind my within 2-3 seconds.. Final laps I get a present as in a podium position...
Didn't had enough practice for the race, pace was a bit higher.. but was enough to keep the car from the wall and finish a much better position then I expected..

Last edited:

Stew G

Pro Karter
Oct 19, 2018
Another victim of the 1st lap carnage. Ended up doing a 20 point turn by the roundabout, lost nearly 40 secs. 25 front and 15 rear damage, so decided to grind it out, but only able to manage low 1:20’s. Once I stopped on lap 30, into mid 1:18’s (should have pitted earlier). Not to worry, I’m missing the next 3 races due to being away with work, so good luck all.

JeanKhury

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Jan 28, 2019
Damage control achieved!!

Q 15th: Messed up my qualifying,, spun twice in sector 2 and somehow forgot to engage my pitlimiter.....2 grid place penalty

Race 3th:
Like other mentioned and had fuel issue, I found it hard to believe that my Audi seem an Green wheel on this track.. Lucky I decided to maintain my fuel amount.. for some it cost p1....:(
So again started at the back and again not so bad afterall for what happened in turn 1.. Sorry for @Archie619, unlucky season so far..
Decided to perform an high risk early pitstop in lap 3 or 4 to undercut, cause of my 15th start position..
Had I few nice overtakes which I loved and during race backmarkers left enough space.. Could hold P4 and could hold P5 behind my within 2-3 seconds.. Final laps I get a present as in a podium position...
Didn't had enough practice for the race, pace was a bit higher.. but was enough to keep the car from the wall and finish a much better position then I expected..
Brother, I saw you kind of slow down in the last laps, as I started pushing and getting closer to you, then it ocurred to me to check my fuel......had like 6 liters and 5 LAPS LEFT, that made me so mad because in practice I had like 30 plus liters at the end so I lowered like ten laps of fuel from my strat.

Reactions: Mr_JayDoubleU

Jeke

Semi-Pro Karter
Feb 8, 2019
No worries Matarang. I'm sorry for Archie619 because his race was over. I took just a little damage on rear downforce, probably due to a miracle, but could continue with race. My problem became when I realized that I had not enough fuel. Yes another victim of Project trolls. I'm happy because it was a clean race and finished 5, which is quite good for the first time. Hopefully I'll be able to race next round. See you.