PS4 - AOR GT3 S12 - PS4 Tier 4 - Round 4 - Road America - 27.02.19 @8pm UK time | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR GT3 S12 - PS4 Tier 4 - Round 4 - Road America - 27.02.19 @8pm UK time

JeanKhury

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Jan 28, 2019
Race started 12th, finished 5th... Happy with the result..didnt push at all in the first lap and turn1 already had Colehelps at the inside... Decided to hold off a bit cause a battle of 4 was in front...
Even with the hard And soft combo, was like 1.5 sec of the pace, but from what I've Read everyone had the same issue ( except this round winner was An alien .08 Incredible)... Tyre combo worked out fine And didn't had to change tyres... Great driving by a few to let me pass due the damage they had... Too bad My teammate @Traels picked up early damage... Must say i was tyred the last 15 min cause of my new rig... wasnt setup right yet And the brake loadcell was getting a killer of to my back.. but happy with the result.. see you at the RBR!!! View attachment 72129
I need something like this, if you guys see my rig....im getting the worst spasms after every race:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Archie619

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jun 28, 2016
Could be worse you could see my setup lol it's very makeshift when you use the skirting board to angle your pedals lol

NICK-NITRO

Premium Member
Premium Member
Mar 16, 2017
Race started 12th, finished 5th... Happy with the result..didnt push at all in the first lap and turn1 already had Colehelps at the inside... Decided to hold off a bit cause a battle of 4 was in front...
Even with the hard And soft combo, was like 1.5 sec of the pace, but from what I've Read everyone had the same issue ( except this round winner was An alien .08 Incredible)... Tyre combo worked out fine And didn't had to change tyres... Great driving by a few to let me pass due the damage they had... Too bad My teammate @Traels picked up early damage... Must say i was tyred the last 15 min cause of my new rig... wasnt setup right yet And the brake loadcell was getting a killer of to my back.. but happy with the result.. see you at the RBR!!! View attachment 72129
Nice rig Mate(y)been thinking about getting the parts to make a custom one when I switch to pc, this is my current setup

MATARANG

Formula 3 2nd Driver
Jan 13, 2019
Nice, @NICK-NITRO is that the RS6 newer design rig? I have the older one, it’s great although it’s slightly flexed now, but it’s superb for the price. Here’s my current setup

By the way I don’t wear the helmet to race it’s just an old MTB lid that I hung there because why not lol

Last edited:

NICK-NITRO

Premium Member
Premium Member
Mar 16, 2017
Nice, @NICK-NITRO is that the RS6 newer design rig? I have the older one, it’s great although it’s slightly flexed now, but it’s superb for the price. Here’s my current setup
View attachment 72193
By the way I don’t wear the helmet to race it’s just an old MTB lid that I hung there because why not lol
Ha yeah but I didn’t order the more expensive seat :oops: they sent it by mistake but shhhhhh don’t tell them :censored::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: MATARANG