PS4 - AOR GT3 S12 - PS4 Tier 4 - Round 6 - Nürburgring GP - 13.03.19 @8pm UK time | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR GT3 S12 - PS4 Tier 4 - Round 6 - Nürburgring GP - 13.03.19 @8pm UK time

MrEmAych

AOR PS4 GT3 S14 T2 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Jan 2, 2018

ROUND 6 - Nürburgring GP

Event Information:
Date: Wednesday March 13th 2018
Lobby opens: 7:45pm (UK time)
● Event starts: 8:00pm (UK time)
● Event format:
Qualifying: 10 minutes​
Race: 31 laps (1 formation lap + 30 race laps)​
● Weather Conditions:
For weather conditions and progression, please visit the Weather Center

● In-game time-of-day information:
Date: 14/07/19​
Qualifying time: 13:00 (PM)​
Race start time: 14:00 (PM)​
Manual Rolling Start Information:
Formation Point:

Acceleration Zone:

If you are unsure about the Manual Rolling Start procedure, please read the
instructions and watch the explanatory video.

Notices:
● Rules & regulations:
Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules and regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.
● No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.
● Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the rest of the lobby settings that will be used, look here.
● Save your replay: As a means of helping the stewards with any enquiries, all drivers are required to save their race replays and keep it stored for at least one week after the race has taken place. If you are involved in an incident or see something during the race that you feel needs to be investigated, you are free to make a stewards enquiry - however if enquiries are submitted without replay or race footage available, it is likely we can't do anything.

Useful Links:
League Information
Race Calendar
League Rules

Informed No Shows:

MrEmAych

AOR PS4 GT3 S14 T2 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Jan 2, 2018

Welcome to the Nürburgring!

This season we don't go onto the green hell, instead we stay on the GP layout. The track itself provides another good opportunity for the turbo cars to score some valuable points. During qualifying you can enjoy the warm and sunny weather, however nothing is as unpredictable as the weather. Between the qualifying session and the race we will see a dramatic change in weather conditions. The race will start in the rain and the conditions won't improve until after the race.

Race: Rain
Qualifying: Clear

Archie619

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jun 28, 2016
Knowing my luck this season I'll take a wrong turn and end up on the nordschleiffe :ROFLMAO:

Haven't done any meaningful running. Just seeing what the tracks like wet and puddle spotting. Not putting a great deal of time into practice this week after last week's waste of time.

Reactions: RRacer

Mr_JayDoubleU

Premium Member
Premium Member
Mar 28, 2018
Knowing my luck this season I'll take a wrong turn and end up on the nordschleiffe :ROFLMAO:

Haven't done any meaningful running. Just seeing what the tracks like wet and puddle spotting. Not putting a great deal of time into practice this week after last week's waste of time.
Hahaha!!! :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Archie619

Slicker

Two time AOR PS4 GT3 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
May 9, 2018

RRacer

AOR PS4 Endurance S4 T2 Champion
Jun 30, 2017
Only I did qualy runs for the moment. 57.0 (56 is possible)

First time hards works better for me this season (y)

JeanKhury

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Jan 28, 2019
I’ve been having a hard time going through the schumacher s flat out in online practice, offline is a piece of cake but it feels so different online, it doesn’t make sense really. My setup for this race has been a headache.

Mr_JayDoubleU

Premium Member
Premium Member
Mar 28, 2018
@jornzoet , seeing your practice time tonight, i think you Will have the fastest lap within Tier 1.... Dude :oops::alien:(y)... .04 high....WOW!!!

jornzoet

2 times AOR PC2 champion
Nov 15, 2018
@jornzoet , seeing your practice time tonight, i think you Will have the fastest lap within Tier 1.... Dude :oops::alien:(y)... .04 high....WOW!!!
yeah mate, I am finally understanding how to make a good set up what I like. Practise went well last night:LOL:

Archie619

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jun 28, 2016
I'm just leaving my practice until tonight. Done some basic running to find puddles if any but I'm happy with my pace even if it seems I'm a good few seconds off the pace.

Hoping for a good result to move up the standings although don't actually know where I am since @Mhill has neglected his spreadsheet filling in lol

Came to the conclusion that I don't suit the lambo but I'm sticking with it for the season before switching back to the trusty merc for next season.

Reactions: RRacer

de-thomas

F1 1st Driver
Jan 20, 2017
2.04 a typo I reckon??? :ROFLMAO: Just did some laps and about 4 seconds off. Will take some time to look at the setup tomorrow but so far not really liking this track so far

JeanKhury

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Jan 28, 2019
2.04 a typo I reckon??? :ROFLMAO: Just did some laps and about 4 seconds off. Will take some time to look at the setup tomorrow but so far not really liking this track so far
I feel like it doesnt really matter, if you have clean air in the first laps you can get lower than 06’s as your fastest lap in the race, but later on, pace drops rapidly, my best in practice race was 07, but in solo online practice it was a comfy low 05