PS4 - AOR GT3 S12 - PS4 Tier 4 - Round 6 - Nürburgring GP - 13.03.19 @8pm UK time | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR GT3 S12 - PS4 Tier 4 - Round 6 - Nürburgring GP - 13.03.19 @8pm UK time

Ayresii1995

Formula 3 Test Driver
May 13, 2018
Seems a game issue...all the wet races i drove..every practice for wet the tyres didn't last 10 Laps, but within the actual race the lasted twice as long...
I haven’t had many rain affected races on PC2 so am not to familiar with the problem but like you said.. definitely sounds like a game problem! Hopefully everything gets sorted for PC3

JeanKhury

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Jan 28, 2019
Q:11th
R: 5th

Messed up my quali again.. Practice personal best was 56 high, but my hard tyres felt like the had a bit less grip during down shifting

Enjoined the race very much!! Nice battles with @JeanKhury and @Archie619... Had some spuns, (even in the last lap) :confused:.. Which put @Archie619 in front after the pitwindow..too bad for him he spun and could regain position.. Again behind @JeanKhury , but he was losing pace due 1 set tyres I guess.. ( @JeanKhury keep in mind of the tracklimits mate, My pOV turn 4 multiple times outside the whitelines without lifting , but battles were nice!! ) Too bad about my teammate @Traels what went wrong mate?

I think you are allowed to use that part there in real life, I went a bit wide a couple times but not on purpose, there was one time that i had no where to go, i think it was thomas who was on the exit and then we collided on entry to the next corner, guess he didnt see me going through the outside.

Mr_JayDoubleU

Premium Member
Premium Member
Mar 28, 2018
I think you are allowed to use that part there in real life, I went a bit wide a couple times but not on purpose, there was one time that i had no where to go, i think it was thomas who was on the exit and then we collided on entry to the next corner, guess he didnt see me going through the outside.
According to the Aor you have to stick at least two wheel within the White lines... Just to inform you dude.. next time someone will might report it, which could cost you more time in the end ;-)