PS4 - AOR GT3 S12 - PS4 Tier 4 - Round 7 - Zolder - 20.03.19 @8pm UK time | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR GT3 S12 - PS4 Tier 4 - Round 7 - Zolder - 20.03.19 @8pm UK time

RRacer

AOR PS4 Endurance S4 T2 Champion
Jun 30, 2017
Qualy: 4th
I didn't expected to finish so high after my lap. In practice I ran 0.5 faster, but fortunately was enough to start just behind of the top 3

Race: 2nd
Beautiful battle with @colephelps-la2 in the first corners. Wheel to wheel. Unfortunately I lost the battle in straight line and @Noxvi passed me as well. P6. Then, very bad opening laps, loosing another place with @de-thomas (P7)

After that, I spun in the horrible chicane. Fortunately was in low speed and I lost some seconds only. From lap 10 my race started. I focused into do decent laps, avoiding mistakes and I was recovering places putting pressure in the three ferraris - @Noxvi @colephelps-la2 and @Mhill

I up to P3, 10 laps to go. I decided to extend my stint because I was doing my best laps. After to pit (I stopped in the wrong box, loosing some seconds :ROFLMAO:) I exit in P2 with a big advantage, finishing just behind of my teammate @jornzoet again unbeatable, very well race for him.

Second podium in a row and third of the season. The second half of the season is being almost perfect (y) - I would like to win some race if my teammate let me:LOL:

Reactions: Mr_JayDoubleU

Archie619

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jun 28, 2016
Qualifying: 7th - Scruffy lap but was still carrying enough speed through thr corners to get 7th. Looking at the times I think 4th would have been my max.

Race: 7th (I think) - Fairly dull race for me. Slow start with very cold tyres that as usual took an age to warm up. Pitted on lap 1 and was side by side with @jwvdg in the pit lane. Decided to give him the position since I wasnt technically in the lane and was driving through garages lol Took 6 laps for my tyre temps to become stable which ruined my strategy. Kept consistent and only pass was on @colephelps-la2 when he went off track.

Dull race but more points on thr board. Was hoping for much more but that's racing for you. Now to race in the dark with fog... This is going to be interesting lol

Mr_JayDoubleU

Premium Member
Premium Member
Mar 28, 2018
Wish I had more time to practice, happy with the result though....

Q: 9th
Race: 5 th

Most interesting fight I had was with @Archie619 lap2 pitlane race!!;-) Nice same tactics to undercut..
Didn't spun, think that was the main reason I finished 5 th.. Let @de-thomas tru cause of his better pace and time penalty..
Lessons learned is to drive more defensive as I let @marcosmouitinho pass too easy...
@Mhill , saw him in 3th position and was happy for him to finish his first podium this season... 20 sec later he spun ... You'd earn it, only just to prove your wonderful teammate @colephelps-la2 the opposite (Ok, you didn't spun on the straight;-)

Congrats to the podium. Think we all know the Champ of this season!!

Off topic: Really like this season, really like this group, lots of fun, ( even when kicked out of the lobby ;-)) Only thing I wish we had a full grid every race..

Last edited:

MATARANG

Formula 3 2nd Driver
Jan 13, 2019
Wish I had more time to practice, happy with the result though....

Q: 9th
Race: 5 th

Most interesting fight I had was with @Archie619 lap2 pitlane race!!;-) Nice same tactics to undercut..
Didn't spun, think that was the main reason I finished 5 th.. Let @de-thomas tru cause of his better pace and time penalty..
Lessons learned is to drive more defensive as I let @marcosmouitinho pass too easy...
@Mhill , saw him in 3th position and was happy for him to finish his first podium this season... 20 sec later he spun ... You'd earn it, only just to prove your wonderful @colephelps-la2 the opposite (Ok, you didn't spun on the straight;-)

Congrats to the podium. Think we all know the Champ of this season!!

Off topic: Really like this season, really like this group, lots of fun, ( even when kicked out of the lobby ;-)) Only thing I wish we had a full grid every race..
Yeah a full grid would take the sting out of finishing 10th at least lol