PS4 - AOR GT3 S12 - PS4 Tier 4 - Round 8 - Daytona Road Course - 27.03.19 @8pm UK time | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR GT3 S12 - PS4 Tier 4 - Round 8 - Daytona Road Course - 27.03.19 @8pm UK time

MrEmAych

AOR PS4 GT3 S14 T2 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Jan 2, 2018

ROUND 8 - Daytona Road Course

Event Information:
Date: Wednesday March 27th 2019
Lobby opens: 7:45pm (UK time)
● Event starts: 8:00pm (UK time)
● Event format:
Race: 50 laps (1 formation lap + 49 race laps)​
● Weather Conditions:
For weather conditions and progression, please visit the Weather Center

● In-game time-of-day information:
Date: 01/09/2019​
Race start time: 20:00 (PM)​
Manual Rolling Start Information:
Formation Point:

Acceleration Zone:

If you are unsure about the Manual Rolling Start procedure, please read the instructions and watch the explanatory video.

Notices:
● Rules & regulations:
Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules and regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.
● No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.
● Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the rest of the lobby settings that will be used, look here.
● Save your replay: As a means of helping the stewards with any enquiries, all drivers are required to save their race replays and keep it stored for at least one week after the race has taken place. If you are involved in an incident or see something during the race that you feel needs to be investigated, you are free to make a stewards enquiry - however if enquiries are submitted without replay or race footage available, it is likely we can't do anything.

Useful Links:
League Information
Race Calendar
League Rules

Informed No Shows:

MrEmAych

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Jan 2, 2018

Welcome to Daytona!

The second 90 minute race of the season. Last season we saw some super close racing at Texas Road. We hope to see the same kind of racing here at Daytona. Unlike the race at Texas Road, the race will not take place in the middle of the night. However we will still be racing in the dark as the race starts at 8PM local time.

Race: Fog > Heavy Clouds
1x weather progression

MrEmAych

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Jan 2, 2018
Reactions: Archie619

Archie619

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jun 28, 2016
I'll be there barring any unforseen things happening.

I'll be in the spinning lambourghini at turn one. You'll recognise me by my unique variation of the doughnut :ROFLMAO:

Archie619

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jun 28, 2016
About the potential weather change. I've done some practice and there's no issues. Visibility is actually okay. Lame if they change it after I've already got my setup fairly nailed.

Reactions: RRacer

NICK-NITRO

Premium Member
Premium Member
Mar 16, 2017
About the potential weather change. I've done some practice and there's no issues. Visibility is actually okay. Lame if they change it after I've already got my setup fairly nailed.
It’s to do with the live stream mate, If we have fog the viewers won’t see anything with the fog and dark combo.

Archie619

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jun 28, 2016
It’s to do with the live stream mate, If we have fog the viewers won’t see anything with the fog and dark combo.
As long as it doesn't get changed drastically to rain and my setup is then useless. Won't be a happy camper if I've just wasted 4 hours, especially since I won't get more running in till race day.

NICK-NITRO

Premium Member
Premium Member
Mar 16, 2017
As long as it doesn't get changed drastically to rain and my setup is then useless. Won't be a happy camper if I've just wasted 4 hours, especially since I won't get more running in till race day.
No mate no rain just snow :ROFLMAO:

Ayresii1995

Formula 3 Test Driver
May 13, 2018
I know I’m a reserve but I’m available!! Can I also change my car to the Lamborghini with the Vodafone livery can’t remember the number!! I’m fine with losing my points

MrEmAych

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Jan 2, 2018

Welcome to Daytona!

The second 90 minute race of the season. Last season we saw some super close racing at Texas Road. We hope to see the same kind of racing here at Daytona. Unlike the race at Texas Road, the race will not take place in the middle of the night. However we will still be racing in the dark as the race starts at 8PM local time.

Race: Medium Clouds > Heavy Clouds
1x weather progression

UPDATE:

Please note that we have decided to change the weather from fog to medium clouds. Fog would have made it near impossible to see the cars on the broadcasts.

Updated weather is in the original post above.
New conditions

Reactions: Mr_JayDoubleU

Slicker

Two time AOR PS4 GT3 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
May 9, 2018
practice race sign-ups are live:-

de-thomas

F1 1st Driver
Jan 20, 2017
Kinda forgot about this cuz usually it's on thursday but I'm at the Premier League darts coming wednesday. Was looking forward to this track :(

JeanKhury

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Jan 28, 2019
Also, might be changing my car, hate the porsche. What cars do you guy recommend for this track? I was thinking amg

Last edited: