PS4 - AOR GT3 S12 - PS4 Tier 4 - Round 8 - Daytona Road Course - 27.03.19 @8pm UK time | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR GT3 S12 - PS4 Tier 4 - Round 8 - Daytona Road Course - 27.03.19 @8pm UK time

Archie619

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jun 28, 2016
This happens to me a lot for some reason and I don't know how to stop it. When I connect via a cable rather than wfi it does it less but it still happens. I don't think it is my connection as any other game I never lag or get disconnected.
I think it's just a game issue tbh. I play pubg, apex, f1 and used to play fifa with no issues at all with lag or stability. Only place I ever have issues is on pc2. Touch wood not had any for a while apart from the odd occasion but it's not rendered it unplayable.

Archie619

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jun 28, 2016
For anyone around during daytime today. I'll be running a lobby for practice around 11am until 1pm (that's if I'm home and able to at that time lol).

It'll be a public lobby so if you see it join it or if you'd like an invite fire me a message.

MATARANG

Formula 3 2nd Driver
Jan 13, 2019
This happens to me a lot for some reason and I don't know how to stop it. When I connect via a cable rather than wfi it does it less but it still happens. I don't think it is my connection as any other game I never lag or get disconnected.
Yeah I’m now connected to fibre via wired LAN and it’s made no difference to anything but lag, and this stuff still happens. AC leagues look more tempting by the day lol

MATARANG

Formula 3 2nd Driver
Jan 13, 2019
For anyone around during daytime today. I'll be running a lobby for practice around 11am until 1pm (that's if I'm home and able to at that time lol).

It'll be a public lobby so if you see it join it or if you'd like an invite fire me a message.
Just seen it, just sorting my dog out and having a coffee then I’ll jump in if you’re still going (y)

JeanKhury

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Jan 28, 2019
Yeah I’m now connected to fibre via wired LAN and it’s made no difference to anything but lag, and this stuff still happens. AC leagues look more tempting by the day lol
ACC? Because on ps4 AC is dead and is way too laggy

Archie619

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jun 28, 2016
More the merrier. I'm not at the ps4 at the moment but left the lobby running.

MATARANG

Formula 3 2nd Driver
Jan 13, 2019
ACC? Because on ps4 AC is dead and is way too laggy
Nah just Assetto Corsa - don’t think you can get ACC for PS4? Never had the differing grip between on/offline with AC, there’s mutterings between a few on here about doing a GT3 league there instead / between PC2 seasons. Think there’s 8-9 drivers interested at the moment me included.

JeanKhury

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Jan 28, 2019
Nah just Assetto Corsa - don’t think you can get ACC for PS4? Never had the differing grip between on/offline with AC, there’s mutterings between a few on here about doing a GT3 league there instead / between PC2 seasons. Think there’s 8-9 drivers interested at the moment me included.
No acc is exclusive for pc, too much juice in it

JeanKhury

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Jan 28, 2019
Interesting, I have ac, but cant seem to calibrate my brake pedal well on it, the g29 brake pedal is to strong and I cant reach max braking force, but I really like it. The sounds and force feedback is 10/10 for me

Reactions: MATARANG

MATARANG

Formula 3 2nd Driver
Jan 13, 2019
My g29 was ok with it, and my T300rsgt I have now is just fine. At least it was, haven’t been on AC for a while now lol

RRacer

AOR PS4 Endurance S4 T2 Champion
Jun 30, 2017
I'm not sure, but I remind to read in some threads about pc pc2 pace. Pc laptimes are quite low than in PS4. I don't know why.

jornzoet

2 times AOR PC2 champion
Nov 15, 2018
Man the speed of the AMG's on the straight is ridiculous. Even in the slipstream my Audi could not follow the AMG in front:ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Mr_JayDoubleU

MATARANG

Formula 3 2nd Driver
Jan 13, 2019
Its just the brake pedal, I have to press too hard on it
Have you put brake sensitivity up?
Hi guys can those of you who haven't already let me know if you are available for the race or not this week please? I need it for starting order cheers.
I am available (y)