PS4 - AOR GT3 S12 - PS4 Tier 4 - Round 8 - Daytona Road Course - 27.03.19 @8pm UK time | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR GT3 S12 - PS4 Tier 4 - Round 8 - Daytona Road Course - 27.03.19 @8pm UK time

Archie619

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jun 28, 2016
I only have one wish for tonights race. That I'm not stuck staring at the rear of @Mhill for 90‰ of the race lol

Passing was trickier than I thought it would be.

MATARANG

Formula 3 2nd Driver
Jan 13, 2019
Just reconfirming myself for tonight in case you wondered after I had to miss the practice race last night (y)

Barker95

AOR PS4 GT3 Semi-Pro S7 Champion
May 26, 2015
race started awful have to avoid a spinning car sorry @Mhill for the touch i was just trying to avoid the car. i got punted from behind about half way through then my wheel thought it would lock to left braking for the first turn so i hit the inside wall. sorry @Archie619 if i caused anything for you with the spin

Archie619

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jun 28, 2016
race started awful have to avoid a spinning car sorry @Mhill for the touch i was just trying to avoid the car. i got punted from behind about half way through then my wheel thought it would lock to left braking for the first turn so i hit the inside wall. sorry @Archie619 if i caused anything for you with the spin
It's okay mate you were far enough ahead for me to have plenty time to react. Looked a hefty shunt you had.

RRacer

AOR PS4 Endurance S4 T2 Champion
Jun 30, 2017
My worst race ever in AOR. No pace, no grip... just I wanted to finishes to adding some points in the championship but... was really boring for me :ROFLMAO:

Congrats to @JeanKhury for his first win and I hope all turn back to the normality in Snetterton :)

Czert82

Pro Karter
Jan 13, 2019
Sorry Barker for that hit in first turn, I tried to avoid it to turn my car to the right side but no chance :-( Really sorry and I hope your car was not damaged :-(

I received also unnecessary hit from Noxvi (yellow Ferrari) in the first turn braking zone. I had damaged front left susp. and 8 front aero. Since that hit my car was fast as a snail - literally.

Reactions: Barker95

Archie619

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jun 28, 2016
Just thought I'd leave this here. The moment my promising race ended and forced my hand into making two pitstops.

Doesn't look much but I'm nowhere near any walls, kerbs, signs or other cars yet something hits me and sends me in the air. Rear of the car was wrecked and had to limp back for repairs.

Also watching my replay, parts of it doesn't actually match up to my experience driving. Such as my overtake on Noxvi, where we were close together my replay shows he was no where near me when I made the pass. Same applied to my pass on czert, the view I had during the race doesn't match my replay which is weird.

I had heard rumblings of this track not being great and buggy and going by the practice race where cars were lagging even for the host watching it and invisible cars etc I think it shows. Plus it seems the pc guys had to abandon their race going by the aor video due to lag, disconnects and random dqs

MrEmAych

AOR PS4 GT3 S14 T2 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Jan 2, 2018
Just thought I'd leave this here. The moment my promising race ended and forced my hand into making two pitstops.

Doesn't look much but I'm nowhere near any walls, kerbs, signs or other cars yet something hits me and sends me in the air. Rear of the car was wrecked and had to limp back for repairs.

Also watching my replay, parts of it doesn't actually match up to my experience driving. Such as my overtake on Noxvi, where we were close together my replay shows he was no where near me when I made the pass. Same applied to my pass on czert, the view I had during the race doesn't match my replay which is weird.

I had heard rumblings of this track not being great and buggy and going by the practice race where cars were lagging even for the host watching it and invisible cars etc I think it shows. Plus it seems the pc guys had to abandon their race going by the aor video due to lag, disconnects and random dqs
Looks like a lag issue. Czerts car appears and disappears. Just after as well so maybe it glitches and you hit a ghost of a car further up the road. Would you be able to put together a video of t1? Interested to see what the hell happened? Have a video from Cole that I'll probably put in but it seemed to be chaos.