PS4 - AOR GT3 S12 - PS4 Tier 4 - Round 8 - Daytona Road Course - 27.03.19 @8pm UK time | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR GT3 S12 - PS4 Tier 4 - Round 8 - Daytona Road Course - 27.03.19 @8pm UK time

Archie619

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jun 28, 2016
Looks like a lag issue. Czerts car appears and disappears. Just after as well so maybe it glitches and you hit a ghost of a car further up the road. Would you be able to put together a video of t1? Interested to see what the hell happened? Have a video from Cole that I'll probably put in but it seemed to be chaos.
Going by my replay I've plowed through everyone ahead of me. Yet I had zero damage from it and on board last night I avoided it all at turn one. Everything is very disjointed, it's like I've run two different races at the same time lol

I'll try sort out a video later today. I'm just hoping it's a one off at this track as everywhere else it's been fine for me.

JeanKhury

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Jan 28, 2019
Seriously this game’s developers have to take a good look at everything that is going on with it right now. I think I haven’t seen a patch in ages for it and it is so unenyojable at times. It feels like they just left the game going, its not like they’re releasing a new game soon that I know of.

Reactions: Mr_JayDoubleU

Mr_JayDoubleU

Premium Member
Premium Member
Mar 28, 2018
Just thought I'd leave this here. The moment my promising race ended and forced my hand into making two pitstops.

Doesn't look much but I'm nowhere near any walls, kerbs, signs or other cars yet something hits me and sends me in the air. Rear of the car was wrecked and had to limp back for repairs.

Also watching my replay, parts of it doesn't actually match up to my experience driving. Such as my overtake on Noxvi, where we were close together my replay shows he was no where near me when I made the pass. Same applied to my pass on czert, the view I had during the race doesn't match my replay which is weird.

I had heard rumblings of this track not being great and buggy and going by the practice race where cars were lagging even for the host watching it and invisible cars etc I think it shows. Plus it seems the pc guys had to abandon their race going by the aor video due to lag, disconnects and random dqs
:oops::eek:......soooooooo unlucky this season... Agree with the game issues.. was looking at Jardier stream yesterday after our race.... Game need some fixes indeed

Mr_JayDoubleU

Premium Member
Premium Member
Mar 28, 2018
Started 11th, finished 5th.... Happy with the result as the Audi was a turttle on this track...my Pace was slower then during the practice race , but at least didn't spun... Must say i like the track.... Had some nice slipstream battles with a few... @archie and @Traels bad luck guys... Happy to see @Mhill finally in front , too bad about the incident.. you could have had a great battle with @colephelps-la2.. Hope the Audi is competive again in the last two races

Reactions: RRacer

Mr_JayDoubleU

Premium Member
Premium Member
Mar 28, 2018
My worst race ever in AOR. No pace, no grip... just I wanted to finishes to adding some points in the championship but... was really boring for me :ROFLMAO:

Congrats to @JeanKhury for his first win and I hope all turn back to the normality in Snetterton :)
I' ve heard that you only have grip with your lights on ;-) ... Shame you had those issues though

Reactions: RRacer

RRacer

AOR PS4 Endurance S4 T2 Champion
Jun 30, 2017
I' ve heard that you only have grip with your lights on ;-) ... Shame you had those issues though
Hahaha oh yeah, another strange bug/issue... suddenly in lap 2 my lights turn off!! Unbelivavble! :ROFLMAO:
This game is amazing sometimes

Reactions: Mr_JayDoubleU