PS4 - AOR GT3 S12 - PS4 Tier 4 - Round 9 - Snetterton 300 - 03.04.19 @8pm UK time | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR GT3 S12 - PS4 Tier 4 - Round 9 - Snetterton 300 - 03.04.19 @8pm UK time

MrEmAych

AOR PS4 GT3 S14 T2 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Jan 2, 2018

ROUND 9 - Snetterton 300

Event Information:
Date: Wednesday April 3rd 2019
Lobby opens: 7:45pm (UK time)
● Event starts: 8:00pm (UK time)
● Event format:
Race: 33 laps (1 formation lap + 32 race laps)​
● Weather Conditions:
For weather conditions and progression, please visit the Weather Center

● In-game time-of-day information:
Date: 06/10/2019​
Qualifying start time: 12:00 (PM)​
Race start time: 13:00 (PM)​
Manual Rolling Start Information:
Formation Point:

Acceleration Zone:

If you are unsure about the Manual Rolling Start procedure, please read the instructions and watch the explanatory video.

Notices:
● Rules & regulations:
Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules and regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.
● No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.
● Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the rest of the lobby settings that will be used, look here.
● Save your replay: As a means of helping the stewards with any enquiries, all drivers are required to save their race replays and keep it stored for at least one week after the race has taken place. If you are involved in an incident or see something during the race that you feel needs to be investigated, you are free to make a stewards enquiry - however if enquiries are submitted without replay or race footage available, it is likely we can't do anything.

Useful Links:
League Information
Race Calendar
League Rules

Informed No Shows:

MrEmAych

AOR PS4 GT3 S14 T2 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Jan 2, 2018

Welcome to Snetterton!

For the first time in the AOR Project Cars 2 GT3 league we'll be visiting Snetterton, a technical track where car control is key. Especially the third sector can be challenging if the car isn't stable under braking. To make all of this even more difficult it will start raining half way through the race.

Race: Heavy Clouds > Rain
Qualifying: Heavy Clouds
Sync-to-race

Slicker

Two time AOR PS4 GT3 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
May 9, 2018
practice race sign-ups now open:-

MATARANG

Formula 3 2nd Driver
Jan 13, 2019
I’m not much looking forward to this one, it felt cramped enough in places in formula C cars, but there is at least the heavy metal tree to enjoy :D

Archie619

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jun 28, 2016
Anyone got any times to share? I'm painfully slow and really struggling to ge an sort of balance to string together laps.

MATARANG

Formula 3 2nd Driver
Jan 13, 2019
Might
Anyone got any times to share? I'm painfully slow and really struggling to ge an sort of balance to string together laps.
Might just downforce the living crap outta every corner of the car and hope for the best, then I might at least come tenth again lol

Barker95

AOR PS4 GT3 Semi-Pro S7 Champion
May 26, 2015
just done 20 minute practice so far n i have mid to low 47s race fuel in the dry but it seems slow

Last edited:

RRacer

AOR PS4 Endurance S4 T2 Champion
Jun 30, 2017
After the Daytona nightmare is a pleasure to drive here. Very challenging track, especially last corner. Some qualy runs in 46.9 (much work to do still)
Rain will make harder this race, but should be fun :)

MATARANG

Formula 3 2nd Driver
Jan 13, 2019
Race fuel runs after my first half hour of fiddling and running are no better than 1:49.5’s, and while I know I can find the time of course, this track is in no way a good GT3 track imo, it’s gonna be an utter sh*t show, and I bet a lot of you were thinking it too :D aaaand I’m getting booted out of private lobbies again for no reason :rolleyes: it’s been an experience but I really don’t know if I can put up with this for another season, the odd dodgy driver / unavoidable incidents etc I can deal with but the game working against you like this is completely killing it for me.

• Disagree
Reactions: Slicker

MATARANG

Formula 3 2nd Driver
Jan 13, 2019
Down to 48.0’s now on full fuel runs, that’s all I’ve managed to do so far as only got on again this afternoon

Reactions: RRacer

JeanKhury

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Jan 28, 2019
Geez, the amg is a handful to drive here, been practicing all day and its killed my wrists. I think i’ll be slow this time, low 47’s pace, havent done much qualy work but i think I can manage a 45 with some fine tuning, you guys on the lambo, ferrari and audi can have fun on this one

Barker95

AOR PS4 GT3 Semi-Pro S7 Champion
May 26, 2015
Geez, the amg is a handful to drive here, been practicing all day and its killed my wrists. I think i’ll be slow this time, low 47’s pace, havent done much qualy work but i think I can manage a 45 with some fine tuning, you guys on the lambo, ferrari and audi can have fun on this one
45s definitely possible for qualy butrace is gunna be 47s i think

Slicker

Two time AOR PS4 GT3 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
May 9, 2018
Is the practice still going? I'm free if anyone wants to invite me if there's room etc
don't know what happened tonight - saw your psn message and asked someone in the pits to send invite - only later i realised you hadn't been there

JeanKhury

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Jan 28, 2019
45s definitely possible for qualy butrace is gunna be 47s i think
Yeah, i think so too, though its hard to be consistent in the amg in this track, but Its better than the porsche. also my tires heat up incredibly in the last sector, dont know if its happening to you too, im guessing its gonna be a tires only pit stop.

Archie619

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jun 28, 2016
don't know what happened tonight - saw your psn message and asked someone in the pits to send invite - only later i realised you hadn't been there
It's okay mate, joined another lobby in the end so got a little practice

Reactions: Slicker