PS4 - AOR GT3 S12 - PS4 Tier 4 - Round 9 - Snetterton 300 - 03.04.19 @8pm UK time | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR GT3 S12 - PS4 Tier 4 - Round 9 - Snetterton 300 - 03.04.19 @8pm UK time

MrEmAych

AOR PS4 GT3 S14 T2 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Jan 2, 2018
Very bad race for me, P4 at the end (probably P5 after @de-thomas penalty removal)
Loosing P2 in the start due to lack of traction. After that, I wanted to recover P2 pushing over the limits and making mistakes. I had pace for P2, but I was too much optimistic sometimes.
We'll see in the final race. I will fight with @Mhill for the 4th in the standings, congrats for your first podium of the season. (y)
Was a close battle 1-2 seconds 15ish laps. Good fun in the end nicer to be fighting you at the other end of the grid again.

Reactions: RRacer

de-thomas

F1 1st Driver
Jan 20, 2017
Qualy wasn't too good once again but I think my average positons gained isn't too bad :p

Dry pace was allright but unfortunately picked up damage right before the pit stop after P3 and 4 collided right in front of me. The repairs costed some tome obviously and rejoined a few seconds behind @Mhill and @RRacerF4N. Started to get in the zone after a couple of laps and caught them up. Difficult though to get the move done. When @RRacerF4N spun I got slight damage so no chance to catch @Mhill (gg on the podium ;)). Anyway good enjoyable race.

Reactions: RRacer

JeanKhury

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Jan 28, 2019
Very bad race for me, P4 at the end (probably P5 after @de-thomas penalty removal)
Loosing P2 in the start due to lack of traction. After that, I wanted to recover P2 pushing over the limits and making mistakes. I had pace for P2, but I was too much optimistic sometimes.
We'll see in the final race. I will fight with @Mhill for the 4th in the standings, congrats for your first podium of the season. (y)
Yeah you rejoined a little bit too risky after you went wide, almost killed me. And then when you went into the grass almost blocked me while rejoining, it was too close for comfort, just try safer rejoing for the future

RRacer

AOR PS4 Endurance S4 T2 Champion
Jun 30, 2017
Yeah you rejoined a little bit too risky after you went wide, almost killed me. And then when you went into the grass almost blocked me while rejoining, it was too close for comfort, just try safer rejoing for the future
I remind it, I slow down when I saw you and I let you passed. I could fight rejoining faster, but I prefer not take risks.

Archie619

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jun 28, 2016
Qualifying: 7th - Was half a second up on my final attempt until I made a mistake at the last corner. Would have got me up to 4th but still a decent lap.

Race: 8th - On the formation lap I got bumped up the rear by @Ayresii1995 ehich gave me some damage to the rear suspension. Considered pulling over and letting people by but it didn't feel too bad at the start until the first corner. Backed off a bit but the rear wasnt right. Caught a spin but in doing so clipped the rear of @de-thomas and it sent me in the wall and I think a few others got caught up in it. Decided not to pit and wait for the rain, I was only a little off what times I could do and managed to make two passes before the stop. After that I was like driving on ice for me. Tyres didn't feel the same at all, temps were off and had zero grip. Thought I'd managed to salvage a 5th with two laps left but spun and got more damage. Decided just to limp home in 8th.

That's twice my race has been pretty much trashed on thr formation lap. Albeit this one wasn't as bad but still resulted in damage that then led to the spin. Apologies to @MATARANG as he got caught up in the chaos but I was a passenger and there was nothing I could have done to avoid it.

Not bothering with an enquiry from my end. Only one race left so don't see the point.

I watched the replay and the formation lap bump doesnt look bad but gave me enough damage that my wheel was off centre etc

MATARANG

Formula 3 2nd Driver
Jan 13, 2019
@Archie619 no need mate, I could see as I hit you you were done for before I’d seen ya lol. Plus even while having to retire I’ve stayed where I was in the championship due to other retirements so I ended up having a rest last night and not really suffering for it, which I needed as work was hell this week so thanks if anything lol :LOL:

• Happy
Reactions: Archie619