PS4 - AOR GT3 S12 - PS4 Tier 5 - Car and Team Registration | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR GT3 S12 - PS4 Tier 5 - Car and Team Registration

Michel--NL

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 11, 2016
Thanks. Are my points that I already have counted to team standings or do we start from 0 points?
If everything goes as planned you will start with 0 points. New team, zero points ;)

Reactions: AniHu

Michel--NL

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 11, 2016
Reactions: AniHu

Foffy53

Pro Karter
Jun 19, 2018
After alot of consideration and testing I wan't to change car to the Audi R8 LMS Endurance with the Audi Sport Team WRT #1 livery I am aware that My points will be reset

Michel--NL

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 11, 2016
After alot of consideration and testing I wan't to change car to the Audi R8 LMS Endurance with the Audi Sport Team WRT #1 livery I am aware that My points will be reset
Changed it (y)

Reactions: Foffy53

Michel--NL

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 11, 2016
I think that our raging bulls team has too much points in team standings becouse its more than my and @Killg0re NL:s points combined
Aah thanks... I changed it and because you where so kind telling me your team is getting 1 bonus point :)
Actually I think it is an bug in spreadsheet, it is also counting the fastest laps to the teams. We could also say it is on purpose and no harm done ;)

AniHu

Semi-Pro Karter
Jan 3, 2019
Aah thanks... I changed it and because you where so kind telling me your team is getting 1 bonus point :)
Actually I think it is an bug in spreadsheet, it is also counting the fastest laps to the teams. We could also say it is on purpose and no harm done ;)
Thanks for the point:)

Reactions: Michel--NL

Tom harper

Formula 4 1st Driver
Mar 17, 2017
Hi all if it's ok I'm going to switch my car for the rest of the season to the Audi R8 LMS Endurance. Team Phoenix #1