PS4 - AOR GT3 S12 - PS4 Tier 5 - Round 1 - Brands Hatch GP - 06.02.19 @8pm UK time | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR GT3 S12 - PS4 Tier 5 - Round 1 - Brands Hatch GP - 06.02.19 @8pm UK time

Andy81287

Formula 3 Test Driver
AOR Commentator
Oct 2, 2014
Only top tier or two get commentary, down to number of commentators available.

Any one got an idea of race lap time should be looking for?

Fred Ogega

GP2 1st Driver
Apr 27, 2016
Only top tier or two get commentary, down to number of commentators available.

Any one got an idea of race lap time should be looking for?
was in a practice session yesterday that had a bunch of the higher tier guys and they were running in the 1.24s, if you can match that, you will be likely taking the win...
for our tier between 1.26 to 1.28 would probably be the pace for majority of the field.

Reactions: Andy81287

Michel--NL

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 11, 2016
Think race pace is somewhere around 1.26/1.27.
Quali could do on high 1.24, but then everything has to go ok :)

Reactions: Andy81287

Andy81287

Formula 3 Test Driver
AOR Commentator
Oct 2, 2014
was in a practice session yesterday that had a bunch of the higher tier guys and they were running in the 1.24s, if you can match that, you will be likely taking the win...
for our tier between 1.26 to 1.28 would probably be the pace for majority of the field.

Going to try a few laps tonight if I get time but when doing practice I was around that 25/26/27, mainly 26/27 mark so that is comforting to know, don't fancy being at the back

Killg0re NL

Formula 4 1st Driver
Sep 14, 2018
On the racesetup i am on 1m28/29 so there's some work to do tonight...

Yesterday alot of disconnections issue's, i will reset the CM and router for sure

Michel--NL

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 11, 2016
On the racesetup i am on 1m28/29 so there's some work to do tonight...

Yesterday alot of disconnections issue's, i will reset the CM and router for sure
There are more people complaining about PSN issues the last week. And yesterday also :(

Reactions: AniHu

Michel--NL

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 11, 2016
I can kill myself right now :mad::mad:

I have an Logitech Harmony to control everything and I always place it somewhere that I don't touch a button and it will shut down the PS4 when I'm racing. I putted it on the floor where I normally not would be. Then after the quali I thought I wanted to get and drink...I stepped on the remote control :(
Goodbye race evening (n)

Tom harper

Formula 4 1st Driver
Mar 17, 2017
@Khaled77 what were you doing at the end of lap 2 you were going so slow on the left side of the track I tried to come past on the right and you turned in to me putting me into the wall and killing my car

Reactions: AniHu

Khaled77

GP2 Test Driver
Jul 25, 2016
Sorry had to retire.... just too slow it was painful to continue.. need to sort it out for next round.
@FSR_PHIL66 sorry i hit you in the melee
@Kingma that was a nice ballsy move round the outside mate... you put a lot of trust in me :D

Khaled77

GP2 Test Driver
Jul 25, 2016
@Khaled77 what were you doing at the end of lap 2 you were going so slow on the left side of the track I tried to come past on the right and you turned in to me putting me into the wall and killing my car
@Tom harper if it was just before the last corner then it is because someone ahead of me was out of control and i could not avoid him and was myself out of control. If you have a video pls upload it. I think u know me from last season that i dont do that.

Reactions: Tom harper

Tom harper

Formula 4 1st Driver
Mar 17, 2017
@Tom harper if it was just before the last corner then it is because someone ahead of me was out of control and i could not avoid him and was myself out of control. If you have a video pls upload it. I think u know me from last season that i dont do that.

Yeah it did seem a bit of a shock you doing that as we had some good racing last season. Just a bit frustrating not to finish the first race. Oh well time to move on.

Reactions: AniHu and Khaled77

Kingma

Pro Karter
Jan 20, 2019
Sorry had to retire.... just too slow it was painful to continue.. need to sort it out for next round.
@FSR_PHIL66 sorry i hit you in the melee
@Kingma that was a nice ballsy move round the outside mate... you put a lot of trust in me :D
Thanks, it was quite stressful to be honest, but definitely cool racing. Sorry to give you that touch on your rear in turn 3, you kept your line tight and left me with the exact space a car could fit through, but I asked to much from my car and touched the rear of your car, so sorry for that. But good luck with your setup for next race!

Reactions: Khaled77

Khaled77

GP2 Test Driver
Jul 25, 2016
Thanks, it was quite stressful to be honest, but definitely cool racing. Sorry to give you that touch on your rear in turn 3, you kept your line tight and left me with the exact space a car could fit through, but I asked to much from my car and touched the rear of your car, so sorry for that. But good luck with your setup for next race!
Sorry if i squeezed you a bit too much. And you were sporting enough to give me place back So no worries i was going nowhere fast anyway

PRG_FrankForest

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Jun 18, 2016
I can kill myself right now :mad::mad:

I have an Logitech Harmony to control everything and I always place it somewhere that I don't touch a button and it will shut down the PS4 when I'm racing. I putted it on the floor where I normally not would be. Then after the quali I thought I wanted to get and drink...I stepped on the remote control :(
Goodbye race evening (n)
Oops o_O