PS4 - AOR GT3 S12 - PS4 Tier 5 - Round 2 - Monza GP - 13.02.19 @8pm UK time | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR GT3 S12 - PS4 Tier 5 - Round 2 - Monza GP - 13.02.19 @8pm UK time

Michel--NL

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 11, 2016

ROUND 2 - Monza GP

Event Information:
Date: Wednesday February 13th 2018
Lobby opens: 7:45pm (UK time)
● Event starts: 8:00pm (UK time)
● Event format:
  • Qualifying: 10 minutes
  • Race: 33 laps (1 formation lap + 32 race laps)
● Weather Conditions:
For weather conditions and progression, please visit the Weather Center

● In-game time-of-day information:

• Date: 10/03/19
  • Qualifying time: 13:00 (PM)
  • Race start time: 14:00 (PM)
Manual Rolling Start Information:
Formation Point:

Acceleration Zone:

If you are unsure about the Manual Rolling Start procedure, please read the instructions and watch the explanatory video.

Notices:
● Rules & regulations:
Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules and regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.
● No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.
● Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the rest of the lobby settings that will be used, look here.
● Save your replay: As a means of helping the stewards with any enquiries, all drivers are required to save their race replays and keep it stored for at least one week after the race has taken place. If you are involved in an incident or see something during the race that you feel needs to be investigated, you are free to make a stewards enquiry - however if enquiries are submitted without replay or race footage available, it is likely we can't do anything.

Useful Links:
League Information
Race Calendar
League Rules

Informed No Shows:

Last edited:

Slicker

Two time AOR PS4 GT3 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
May 9, 2018
will be running a full practice session tonight around 7:00 - all welcome

private lobby, so thumbs up for invite, please

Michel--NL

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 11, 2016
Driver briefing

Fred Ogega

GP2 1st Driver
Apr 27, 2016
Driver briefing
The lake that forms at parabolica is especially treacherous as it is not really that visible and almost always guarantees a spin/half-spin since one is turning into the corner

FSR_PHIL66

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
Dec 27, 2018
Sorry for late notification but at hospital with wife, not going to make it in time.
Again sorry for lateness

Khaled77

GP2 Test Driver
Jul 25, 2016
Not sure who but the guy who was in 13th or 16th on lap 31 black audi i think. You went off at curva grande on the left and rejoined in front of me in an extremely dangerous manner i missed you by a hair. There was a merc and porsche behind me i am sure they saw it too. Pls be careful mate @DirtenDK i think

Last edited:

Fred Ogega

GP2 1st Driver
Apr 27, 2016
Not sure who but the guy who was in 13th or 16th on lap 31 black audi i think. You went off at curva grande on the left and rejoined in front of me in an extremely dangerous manner i missed you by a hair. There was a merc and porsche behind me i am sure they saw it too. Pls be careful mate
Great comeback from having retired last week to getting a podium @Khaled77 (y)