PS4 - AOR GT3 S12 - PS4 Tier 5 - Round 4 - Road America - 27.02.19 @8pm UK time | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR GT3 S12 - PS4 Tier 5 - Round 4 - Road America - 27.02.19 @8pm UK time

Tom harper

Formula 4 1st Driver
Mar 17, 2017
Sorry every one my car has broken down so don't think I will be back in time for the race. im really sorry lve been abit of a let down this season

• Informative
Reactions: Michel--NL

Khaled77

GP2 Test Driver
Jul 25, 2016
@Fred Ogega sorry i weaved suddenly and pushed u off but it was in avoidance.
@FSR_PHIL66 i did not hit u, u were laggy
Guys, that was poor standards, making mistakes is understandable but intentionally pushing me into a wall or onto the grass at high speed is not cool. I will post a video of my first few laps shortly. And i will leave it to you to judge...

Michel--NL

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 11, 2016
@MISFITmusicINC please stay awake with the formation lap ;) Didn't you know that you where supposed to start as third?

My brake pedal was stuck (again) during the race. Not as much as the first time I had it, but enough to loose so much top speed that it was no fun anymore.
See the red dot on the brake line...that means that he brake is pushed the whole time. It looks small but it was enough to reduce the top speed with 15km and not cooling the brake discs :(

Fred Ogega

GP2 1st Driver
Apr 27, 2016
@Fred Ogega sorry i weaved suddenly and pushed u off but it was in avoidance.
@FSR_PHIL66 i did not hit u, u were laggy
Guys, that was poor standards, making mistakes is understandable but intentionally pushing me into a wall or onto the grass at high speed is not cool. I will post a video of my first few laps shortly. And i will leave it to you to judge...
@Khaled77 , your pushing me was just the start of my problems..... so race lap 1, i get pushed and end up in the wall, moderate damage, loosing steering a bit, so i pit... thereafter its pretty much clear track trying to make some consistent times.... its going well, gone from last to i think p7, then i make a dumb mistake and into the wall again. this time major damage, make it back to pits. Last again... start the grind again, then BAM as soon as i am catching up to someone for position... bloody disconnect.

such a disappointment; to @FSR_FrankForest and @FSR_PHIL66 , sorry i could not payback the efforts you put into giving me an amazing setup with a decent finish.

• Friendly
Reactions: PRG_FrankForest

Andy81287

Formula 3 Test Driver
AOR Commentator
Oct 2, 2014
I am soooooo angry!

Leading by 20+seconds and really comfortable, had another half second or so in hand if really needed, thinking about pitting and the Internet craps out and I get disconnected while on the way to my first offical AOR win ever. Disappointed doesn't cut it at all, so gutted

Wimstradamus

AOR PS4 GT3 S12 T5 Champion
Premium Member
May 7, 2016
I am soooooo angry!

Leading by 20+seconds and really comfortable, had another half second or so in hand if really needed, thinking about pitting and the Internet craps out and I get disconnected while on the way to my first offical AOR win ever. Disappointed doesn't cut it at all, so gutted
You where really fast today man, fore sure you would had won the race.

MISFITmusicINC

Formula 4 1st Driver
Jul 27, 2018
I'm usually much more nervous in front of somebody. Just goes to show me that I have to trust the guy back there won't punt me and I could defend better. How he closed the door a couple times was masterful. He knows how to "get wide" @FSR_PHIL66 good driving out there man. I'll door to door with you any day. (I was secretly hoping you'd try to stick the outside of turn one)

Last edited:

Khaled77

GP2 Test Driver
Jul 25, 2016
Although there is alot to say about my first few laps, i’m gonna point out one thing which pissed me off the most tbh...
@Andy81287 please watch the video at 9:00...
why did you do that? Didn’t you have more than enough space? Did you have to try and push me onto the grass?

MISFITmusicINC

Formula 4 1st Driver
Jul 27, 2018
Although there is alot to say about my first few laps, i’m gonna point out one thing which pissed me off the most tbh...
why did you do that? Didn’t you have more than enough space? Did you have to try and push me onto the grass?
I would chalk that up to racing incident. He put the squeeze on you, pretty tight I guess, but you drifted back toward the right if you look close. Just a few feet at most, so yes he was squeezing you pretty tight, but you were drifting over when contact was made. I'm 99% sure, to me that contact did not look intentional.

Khaled77

GP2 Test Driver
Jul 25, 2016
I would chalk that up to racing incident. He put the squeeze on you, pretty tight I guess, but you drifted back toward the right if you look close. Just a few feet at most, so yes he was squeezing you pretty tight, but you were drifting over when contact was made. I'm 99% sure, to me that contact did not look intentional.
Fair enough... but why squeeze me anyway? I clearly indicated from the beginning of the straight that i wasnt gonna fight it
Besides.. no. I didnt drift.. if it looks that way thats because i was countering his contact.. look closely at the line on the left.. i was sticking to it all along the straight... totally uncalled for
Also.. after he got ahead.. doesnt that look a bit like wheel banging to you?

Last edited:

Fred Ogega

GP2 1st Driver
Apr 27, 2016
with regards to our first lap incident, it would appear net connection played a bit of a role there. from your pov, you were ahead of me, but from my on-board, you were to my right then i got shoved to the left and into the barrier. anyway,..... two DNFs in row; long beach got flipped onto my roof, and here got disconnected. hoping for better luck next race

Khaled77

GP2 Test Driver
Jul 25, 2016
with regards to our first lap incident, it would appear net connection played a bit of a role there. from your pov, you were ahead of me, but from my on-board, you were to my right then i got shoved to the left and into the barrier. anyway,..... two DNFs in row; long beach got flipped onto my roof, and here got disconnected. hoping for better luck next race
Fred i had to move left sharply because someone swerved wildly infront of me as you can see... the orange mclaren

Andy81287

Formula 3 Test Driver
AOR Commentator
Oct 2, 2014
After this happened I flashed the lights to apologise. I didn't realise I had drifted that much towards you, the wheel bang was me over correcting when I realised what was happening, the rear for me had a small slide on after the initial correction, again I can only apologise for not noticing the drift earlier.

Michel--NL

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 11, 2016
:/

Recalibrate it in the menu my dude. If you hold it down 3% or so when you calibrate it will kind of erase that bit if you know what I mean
The problem is that I it happens during the middle of the race. At the beginning there is no problem at all. I have more problems with the pedals and think I'm going to send it back to Fanatec, but the problem is that it takes about 3 weeks before you get it back and as my experience with them...the problem will not be solved and it needs to be send again and again :(