PS4 - AOR GT3 S12 - PS4 Tier 5 - Round 9 - Snetterton 300 - 03.04.19 @8pm UK time | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR GT3 S12 - PS4 Tier 5 - Round 9 - Snetterton 300 - 03.04.19 @8pm UK time

Michel--NL

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 11, 2016

ROUND 9 - Snetterton 300

Event Information:
Date: Wednesday April 3rd 2019
Lobby opens: 7:45pm (UK time)
● Event starts: 8:00pm (UK time)
● Event format:
Race: 33 laps (1 formation lap + 32 race laps)​
● Weather Conditions:
For weather conditions and progression, please visit the Weather Center

● In-game time-of-day information:
Date: 06/10/2019​
Qualifying start time: 12:00 (PM)​
Race start time: 13:00 (PM)​
Manual Rolling Start Information:
Formation Point:

Acceleration Zone:

If you are unsure about the Manual Rolling Start procedure, please read the instructions and watch the explanatory video.

Notices:
● Rules & regulations:
Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules and regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.
● No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.
● Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the rest of the lobby settings that will be used, look here.
● Save your replay: As a means of helping the stewards with any enquiries, all drivers are required to save their race replays and keep it stored for at least one week after the race has taken place. If you are involved in an incident or see something during the race that you feel needs to be investigated, you are free to make a stewards enquiry - however if enquiries are submitted without replay or race footage available, it is likely we can't do anything.

Useful Links:
League Information
Race Calendar
League Rules

Informed No Shows:

Last edited:
Reactions: Andy81287

Slicker

Two time AOR PS4 GT3 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
May 9, 2018
practice race sign-ups now open:-

Andy81287

Formula 3 Test Driver
AOR Commentator
Oct 2, 2014
Heavy Clouds to rain will be interesting, especially turn one as the camber to the inside usually causes puddles to form if I remember correctly. The corner at the end of the second straight is tricky and the final corner is an absolute ba****d, annoyed its dry as I feel in dry would have had good pace....now where is that Nurburgring set up?

Fred Ogega

GP2 1st Driver
Apr 27, 2016
Heavy Clouds to rain will be interesting, especially turn one as the camber to the inside usually causes puddles to form if I remember correctly. The corner at the end of the second straight is tricky and the final corner is an absolute ba****d, annoyed its dry as I feel in dry would have had good pace....now where is that Nurburgring set up?
on my testing, the main tricky area in wet is at Brundle - Nelson; car can get loose depending on your approach/braking in the wet. turn 1 (riches), is an issue only if one is too aggressive on throttle (in rain).

Reactions: Andy81287

Michel--NL

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 11, 2016
I had hopes this would be an fun track, but sliding in almost every corner :(

Slicker

Two time AOR PS4 GT3 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
May 9, 2018
practice session tonight about 7:00 BST - thumbs up for an invite

Michel--NL

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 11, 2016
@Andy81287 @AniHu @Geo @DirtenDK @Foffy53 @Fred Ogega @FSR_PHIL66 @Killg0re NL @Kingma @Leck3000 @Michel--NL @MISFITmusicINC @Tin32 @Wimstradamus
Change of weather...sorry guys, but we had to do this with the amount of puddles on the track.

View attachment 74917

Weather Update:

After some feedback we have decided to change the rain to light rain. We understand that this is a bit short notice, but we feel this will provide a better racing experience. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Race: Heavy Clouds > Light Rain
Qualifying: Heavy Clouds
Sync-to-race

Wimstradamus

AOR PS4 GT3 S12 T5 Champion
Premium Member
May 7, 2016

Fred Ogega

GP2 1st Driver
Apr 27, 2016
What puddles? Seriously I had no problem at all.
We races on worse tracks witch rain this season.
I know the weather can change quick in real life but this bs, practiced for nothing.
Should wets overheat during practice race, then we should also call conditions undrivable

Reactions: Wimstradamus

Andy81287

Formula 3 Test Driver
AOR Commentator
Oct 2, 2014
@Leck3000 that is what I took from @Michel--NL message and I am fine with that, done some practice last night, consistency will be the killer here with a number of tricky corners. Managed 48/49 in dry and 54/55 in wet but keeping it there is the harder part.

Leck3000

Formula 4 Test Driver
Jan 11, 2019
@Leck3000 that is what I took from @Michel--NL message and I am fine with that, done some practice last night, consistency will be the killer here with a number of tricky corners. Managed 48/49 in dry and 54/55 in wet but keeping it there is the harder part.
I haven't had a chance to practice this at all yet and a track i am very unfamiliar with. It will be a panic practice session after work.

Michel--NL

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 11, 2016
I haven't had a chance to practice this at all yet and a track i am very unfamiliar with. It will be a panic practice session after work.
Most people don't like the track, I do like the track, but somehow I can't get an normal stable setup and sliding in most placed.
Just going on cruise control tonight :)

Leck3000

Formula 4 Test Driver
Jan 11, 2019
Most people don't like the track, I do like the track, but somehow I can't get an normal stable setup and sliding in most placed.
Just going on cruise control tonight :)
I feel i will be the same, gentle pace just to keep it clean and make it to the end. I had such a bad race at Daytona, 4 pit stops due to 4 crashes and not very good pace i need to redeem myself and regain some confidence.

Anyone for a practice session starting around 6pm GMT?

DirtenDK

Semi-Pro Karter
Nov 9, 2018
I won't be able to make the race tonight.. Got a meeting at work that collides with the race - hope you all have a good race! A bit of good news from me: after transplanting the wiring from my old G27 pedals, the G29's are running problem-free again!

Reactions: Killg0re NL