PS4 - AOR GT3 S12 - PS4 Tier 5 - Round 9 - Snetterton 300 - 03.04.19 @8pm UK time | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR GT3 S12 - PS4 Tier 5 - Round 9 - Snetterton 300 - 03.04.19 @8pm UK time

Michel--NL

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 11, 2016
I won't be able to make the race tonight.. Got a meeting at work that collides with the race - hope you all have a good race! A bit of good news from me: after transplanting the wiring from my old G27 pedals, the G29's are running problem-free again!
Thanks for telling us and good job on fixing the pedals (y)

PRG_FrankForest

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Jun 18, 2016
Most people don't like the track, I do like the track, but somehow I can't get an normal stable setup and sliding in most placed.
Just going on cruise control tonight :)
My worse track "EVER".

Leck3000

Formula 4 Test Driver
Jan 11, 2019
My worse track "EVER".
I cannot think of many i dislike more, maybe Cadwell Park for car racing.

When I am working (as a race mechanic) Snetterton is one of the worst places to go, very cold and windy, never pleasurable to be there.

Andy81287

Formula 3 Test Driver
AOR Commentator
Oct 2, 2014
Cadwell Park is a pain in the a** while I never been too keen on Zolder or Monza, apart from that don't mind most other tracks really....oh monaco but that cause I end up in the barriers more often than not.

Leck3000

Formula 4 Test Driver
Jan 11, 2019
I might be a bit controversial here but i really don't like the nordschleife for racing. I just dont like narrow tracks which are an inch wider than two cars together.

Andy81287

Formula 3 Test Driver
AOR Commentator
Oct 2, 2014
I might be a bit controversial here but i really don't like the nordschleife for racing. I just dont like narrow tracks which are an inch wider than two cars together.
Am getting better at the Nordschliefe, it used to be a hate relationship but its more love hate now, when you get it right its amazing but the middle section after the karousel is a pain!

Reactions: MISFITmusicINC

Leck3000

Formula 4 Test Driver
Jan 11, 2019
Am getting better at the Nordschliefe, it used to be a hate relationship but its more love hate now, when you get it right its amazing but the middle section after the karousel is a pain!
I like it when i am on my own but i just cannot race on it, always dipping a wheel on the grass or rubbing with the other car

Killg0re NL

Formula 4 1st Driver
Sep 14, 2018
I dont really like it, nor hate it. (Snetterton 300)

A track i don't fancy, is the Nordschleiffe, after 10 turns i run out off memory

Michel--NL

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 11, 2016
Exactly the same for me. I hated it, but how more you drive it the better it gets :)

Foffy53

Pro Karter
Jun 19, 2018
I won't make it again tonight as I'm helping some family members move. So wish everyone else that make it tonight a good raceand I'm sad that I won't be joining you on the track tonight

• Sad
Reactions: Michel--NL

Andy81287

Formula 3 Test Driver
AOR Commentator
Oct 2, 2014
So annoyed at myself starting P11 and last as had pace for top three in qualifying but messed up every lap with a spin of some sort.

In the race well before we started sorry to TinTIn for the bump in the last corner on formation lap, foot slipped off the pedal, hope it didn't cause problems, got 5 front for my troubles. Start was interesting and it was hard to pass on this track as well, Geo caught me out late on the brakes lap 3 and good wee scrap with @Killg0re NL before he spun. Caught up quick enough to the next lot of drivers and was P5 by pitstop time. Went a lap longer than should have but was still P5 upon rejoining. From there I caught @AniHu and got P4 and started to try reel in @Michel--NL in P3 but too many small mistakes and a number of spins as conditions worsened meant P4 best could do.

From P11 will take it but frustrating again that I had podium pace only to mess up qualifying and mistakes in the race. One more to go at COTA, I see @Wimstradamus just needs to finish I think to wrap up the title, P3 seems out of reach for me but we shall see, try finish on a high with a podium at least.

Wimstradamus

AOR PS4 GT3 S12 T5 Champion
Premium Member
May 7, 2016
Q - p1
R - p1

forgot my speed limiter in qualy, got 1 grid place penalty so started the race as second.

Got a good start of the line and followed @Kingma in to turn 1, it felt like i was a little bit faster but i made some small errors every time i got real close.
At some point @Kingma braked to late and i overtook him but a corner later it was me that braked to late and got overtaken again.
than when the rain started i pitted at the same time as @Kingma, but in the outlap @Kingma spun and i took over the first position.
There was a gap about 5/6 second between us and i could slowly make that gap a little bigger.
some small errors like braking to late set me back a couple of seconds but than was able to make the gap bigger again.
Drove it carefully back to the finish especially that turn before the backstrait i took really careful , minimal throttle and just try rolling trough the corner.

Congrats to @Kingma with p2 and @Michel--NL with p3.
For me max points again and one hand on the championship trophy, bring on COTA (y)

MISFITmusicINC

Formula 4 1st Driver
Jul 27, 2018
Q - p1
R - p1

forgot my speed limiter in qualy, got 1 grid place penalty so started the race as second.

Got a good start of the line and followed @Kingma in to turn 1, it felt like i was a little bit faster but i made some small errors every time i got real close.
At some point @Kingma braked to late and i overtook him but a corner later it was me that braked to late and got overtaken again.
than when the rain started i pitted at the same time as @Kingma, but in the outlap @Kingma spun and i took over the first position.
There was a gap about 5/6 second between us and i could slowly make that gap a little bigger.
some small errors like braking to late set me back a couple of seconds but than was able to make the gap bigger again.
Drove it carefully back to the finish especially that turn before the backstrait i took really careful , minimal throttle and just try rolling trough the corner.

Congrats to @Kingma with p2 and @Michel--NL with p3.
For me max points again and one hand on the championship trophy, bring on COTA (y)

Killing it this season man

Reactions: Wimstradamus