PS4 - AOR GT3 S12 - PS4 Tier 6 - Round 6 -Nürburgring GP -13/03/18 [8pm UK Time] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR GT3 S12 - PS4 Tier 6 - Round 6 -Nürburgring GP -13/03/18 [8pm UK Time]

NGR_EnvoyXtreme

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
May 20, 2018

ROUND 6 - Nürburgring GP

Event Information:
Date: Wednesday March 13th 2019
Lobby opens: 7:45pm (UK time)
● Event starts: 8:00pm (UK time)
● Event format:
Qualifying: 10 minutes​
Race: 31 laps (1 formation lap + 30 race laps)​
● Weather Conditions:
For weather conditions and progression, please visit the Weather Center

● In-game time-of-day information:
Date: 14/07/19​
Qualifying time: 13:00 (PM)​
Race start time: 14:00 (PM)​
Manual Rolling Start Information:
Formation Point:

Acceleration Zone:

If you are unsure about the Manual Rolling Start procedure, please read the instructions and watch the explanatory video.

Notices:
● Rules & regulations:
Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules and regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.
● No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.
● Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the rest of the lobby settings that will be used, look here.
● Save your replay: As a means of helping the stewards with any enquiries, all drivers are required to save their race replays and keep it stored for at least one week after the race has taken place. If you are involved in an incident or see something during the race that you feel needs to be investigated, you are free to make a stewards enquiry - however if enquiries are submitted without replay or race footage available, it is likely we can't do anything.

Useful Links:
League Information
Race Calendar
League Rules

Informed No Shows:

Slicker

Two time AOR PS4 GT3 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
May 9, 2018

Tomji_

AOR PS4 GT3 S13 T4 Champion
Apr 9, 2017
How do reserves impact the final race results? Are they just excluded at the end or something?

I guess I just want to know that if a reserve is about to overtake me, whether I lose time battling him to maintain position, or just let them past knowing that I'd get the same amount of points if I lost the position. :unsure:

Slicker

Two time AOR PS4 GT3 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
May 9, 2018
How do reserves impact the final race results? Are they just excluded at the end or something?

I guess I just want to know that if a reserve is about to overtake me, whether I lose time battling him to maintain position, or just let them past knowing that I'd get the same amount of points if I lost the position. :unsure:
reserves take points, mate - get your elbows out :p

Reactions: Tomji_

Klangan

Formula Karter
May 7, 2018
Hi guys, can this incident with Hemo44everUS returning to the track please be reviewed as he hit me. Envoy Extreme. Link below. Thanks

PRG_FrankForest

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Jun 18, 2016
Hi guys, can this incident with Hemo44everUS returning to the track please be reviewed as he hit me. Envoy Extreme. Link below. Thanks

It cannot be reviewed here. If you want it reviewing take it to the steward inquires.

NGR_EnvoyXtreme

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
May 20, 2018
Yeah sorry didn't see it last night but yes gotta forward it to stewards and provide the clip you been hitted.

Tomji_

AOR PS4 GT3 S13 T4 Champion
Apr 9, 2017
Bit late with this, but it was a frustrating race but fun at the same time. We'll start with the frustration - in qualifying I just could not get a lap together, then on the final lap, it would have put me on the front row, at least, I lost the back end on the final corner, so I ended up starting P10, with a lap time 14 seconds off pole position!

The start of the race didn't make things much better. In turn 2, I collected @Hansmeiser as he came across the track which got me some front damage. No-one is to blame, I think something like that was always going to happen in the wet. I went down to 9th and tried to make my way back through the field.

I got up to P7 and was very lucky not to be collected harder by @Lanzellotti Minardi. Who came from miles back to try and pass, collecting me and adding to a bit more damage on the front. I was lucky that I saw it coming.

It's amazing how much just 9 damage on the front can impact your pace! I was 2-4 seconds a lap slower than I should have been. I managed to catch @Sergios88 and that's where fun battle #1 started for P6. Depsite catching the group ahead of us, I was losing time battling and couldn't see a way past, so decided to pit for some new tyres on lap 12 and fix my damage.

I came out P10 at the back and was hoping to get some good laps in and try to undercut P5 & P6, which I managed to do, passing @Pocoyoporsch & @Klangan for P5.

I then saw @Hansmeiser spin ahead of me to gain P4, but he was so quick and fun battle #2 was on the cards! I lost the battle and came home to take P5 and surprisingly, fastest lap on lap 29!

Congrats to @Jimski78 and the other guys on the podium!

Also - Save of the Day goes to @Lanzellotti Minardi - I couldn't resist but out this in my highlights!