PS4 AOR GT3 S12 - PS4 Time Trial Thread

PRG_FrankForest

Project CARS Coordinator
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Jun 18, 2016

AOR Project CARS 2 GT3 Leagues - Season 12
PS4 - Time Trial Event

Before taking part in the time trial event, you must have signed up to our leagues in the sign-up thread. All new drivers will have to complete the time trial event as part of their sign-up. We ask you to please put a reasonable amount of effort into your times so that we get laps that are representative of your speed in these cars. Racing line will be banned in the top tier, so if you expect to be one of the faster guys, then we advise turning them off.

Although this time trial event isn't mandatory for returning drivers, we would appreciate it if some returning drivers also take part and post their results in this thread. So please be encouraged to take part as it would help us with the driver placements.

Time Trial Information
Time trial ends on for initial driver placement.
You must complete your times in Time Trial mode, not free practice.
We'll be running with Real Driver Aids enabled, however you are free to turn any driver aids off if you wish.
● Tracks: Brands Hatch GP and Catalyuna GP
● Cars:
Please complete the Time-Trials using one of the cars from the GT3 class. It does not have to be the same car you use for the league. Both time-trials need to be done in the same car however.

Submit your Lap
Please post your lap times by replying to this thread, using the following template:

Gamertag/ID:
Lap Time Brands Hatch (+Photo):
Lap Time Catalyuna (+Photo):

It must be stressed that fast lap times are no guarantee as to which tier you'll be placed in, so don't be disappointed if you don't end up where you expected.
Also, times will not be counted unless a screenshot or photo is submitted containing the following information:
- Your Gamertag
- The track name
- The words 'Time trial'
- Your time

Lap times
Drivers who have submitted their lap times will be added to the list below.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: mcwolfman

Jarryd Vermeulen

F1 2nd Driver
Nov 21, 2017
Must it be in default or own setup.. cause last time I did default setup as I thought everyone had to and my TT time was not near my true pace and got missed placed as a result.

Reactions: TheGreekFreak

ILRT_NICK-NITRO

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Mar 16, 2017
Must it be in default or own setup.. cause last time I did default setup as I thought everyone had to and my TT time was not near my true pace and got missed placed.
It’s not compulsory for you to do the tt and we already know your pace ;) so it’s up to you if you want to take the time to put one in and it’s open setups.

Reactions: AniHu

VSR Thomasethan

PS4 Triple Crown Le Mans LMP1-H tier 1 Winner
Apr 10, 2018
NWJX2029[1].JPEG

URPM3915[1].JPEG

thomasethan2001
Brands Hatch/Catalunya GP
Time trial
1:23.398/1:43.962

The Ferrari is okay at some tracks like Brands Hatch the car is brilliant, but at Catalunya it's like sailing a battleship so I'm probably not gonna use it for the season

Noxvi

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Feb 1, 2018
It’s not compulsory for you to do the tt and we already know your pace ;) so it’s up to you if you want to take the time to put one in and it’s open setups.
Should I do the TT? I did S9 and S10.

VSR Thomasethan

PS4 Triple Crown Le Mans LMP1-H tier 1 Winner
Apr 10, 2018
thomasethan2001
Lap-time improvement
Catalunya - 1:43.454
Brands Hatch - 1:22.326
JAOI2075[1].JPEG
PPAI5793[1].JPEG

Okay turns out i was able to go faster, so i guess i wasnt done with laps :LOL::unsure:

Last edited:
Reactions: PRG_FrankForest