PS4 - AOR GT3 S12 - PS4 Tips, Setups and Media Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR GT3 S12 - PS4 Tips, Setups and Media Thread

• ANNOUNCEMENT: The AOR iRacing leagues are back for another season! Sign-ups now open:
    AOR GTE League Season 7 - LINK
    AOR Formula 3 Championship Season 3 - LINK

Michel--NL

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 11, 2016

AOR Project CARS 2 GT3 Leagues - Season 12
Tips, Setups and Media Thread

Hello drivers!

Most of us are are in the search for tips, setups or videos of races to improve our race pace.
This is also the place where you can put you'r own race highlights or streams.

Any help on tips, setups or video streams is appreciated :)

MATARANG

Formula 3 2nd Driver
Jan 13, 2019
I’m actually just browsing through my replay from the eval race, gonna stick it up as a highlights vid, I’ll chuck a link up when done and I’ll try and do the same for the season too (y)

MATARANG

Formula 3 2nd Driver
Jan 13, 2019
Squeezed my best bits down to a 10 mins vid, I’ll link it up later once it’s uploaded :cool:

All from my point of view and last bit is all from cockpit view as my saved replay is apparently only 48 mins long :unsure:

Reactions: Sergios88

MATARANG

Formula 3 2nd Driver
Jan 13, 2019
Here ya go peeps, warts n’ all - I need to stop forgetting to brake with race fuel in mind like a pleb :LOL: anyway, feel free to have a watch, some nice little moments here and there - plus you can all watch me get spectacularly binned by the kerb our of T1 at the start :rolleyes::ROFLMAO:

Sergios88

Pro Karter
Jan 14, 2019
Here ya go peeps, warts n’ all - I need to stop forgetting to brake with race fuel in mind like a pleb :LOL: anyway, feel free to have a watch, some nice little moments here and there - plus you can all watch me get spectacularly binned by the kerb our of T1 at the start :rolleyes::ROFLMAO:

Awesome race!!!Well done!

Reactions: MATARANG

VSR_NICK-NITRO

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Mar 16, 2017
Pc2 tuner is a good one to use and it has a very good community on discord, it also has setup that you can download and use, it does come at a small cost but it's a trick bit of kit ;)

MATARANG

Formula 3 2nd Driver
Jan 13, 2019
Here’s where I got to late last night - did an hour of short runs on colder tyres, stopped at 2am lol :geek:

Still not there with tyre pressures but better than I started with, haven’t tried this setup with qualifying fuel loads as yet either, but not a half bad lap all things considered (y)

Reactions: VSR_NICK-NITRO

Slicker

Two time AOR PS4 GT3 Champion
PCARS Coordinator
May 9, 2018
I have this setup guide really helped me with making me comfortable with the gt3 cars
don't suppose you could make that available as a downloadable file? don't really want to sign up to rsr to get it ;)

bax

AOR PS4 Endurance S3 T1 GTE Champion
Mar 24, 2016
don't suppose you could make that available as a downloadable file? don't really want to sign up to rsr to get it ;)
Someone did, somehow, and posted it in the official Project Cars forum... but admins erased that link :p (copyright)

Michel--NL

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 11, 2016

weal77

Formula 4 1st Driver
Feb 2, 2018
anyone out there willing to do a tuning session with me? I used to get really good results on PC1 and could have a quick pace and good car set up.
PC2 i have yet to do a decent set up. lol