XB1 - AOR GT3 S12 -XB1 Tier 2 - Main Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 AOR GT3 S12 -XB1 Tier 2 - Main Thread

Mick Tartan

AOR XB1 GT3 S12 T2 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Sep 1, 2018
Just want to thanks to everyone for making it a fairly easy task to host this tier this season (y);). It's been a blast . Good luck to everyone whatever it is you get up to ..

willyblackhamer

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Jul 24, 2018
Big thanks and congratulations to @Mick Tartan for stepping up to host and winning the title! Some good battles were had throughout, good fun, just a pitty that we all didn't stick it out till the end. :( Shout out to the diehards that did lol hopefully I can get my act together and maybe claim the title next season! Lol

Mick Tartan

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Sep 1, 2018
Big thanks and congratulations to @Mick Tartan for stepping up to host and winning the title! Some good battles were had throughout, good fun, just a pitty that we all didn't stick it out till the end. :( Shout out to the diehards that did lol hopefully I can get my act together and maybe claim the title next season! Lol
Thanks bud,, that 90 minute one killed u bud even though it was still tight till the end knowing this game anything could've happened,. Good luck next season,, who knows maybe I will get a teammate next season ;)

Troyfmcg

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 14, 2014
I didn’t realise there was a race last week and I was working, work got me good this season, I’ve been told that won’t happen again but who knows! GG @Mick Tartan and the rest of the lads, gutted I missed so many -_-

King Chip x

GP2 Reserve Driver
Apr 17, 2017
I didn’t realise there was a race last week and I was working, work got me good this season, I’ve been told that won’t happen again but who knows! GG @Mick Tartan and the rest of the lads, gutted I missed so many -_-
Your brother was racing for you at the end of the season bro :D

You turned out very quick!

Mick Tartan

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Sep 1, 2018
Hello again folks,, if anyone is looking for some racing in between seasons get a look at this,, tag a friend (y);)

Last edited: