PC AOR GT3 S13 - PC Tier 1 - Main Thread

Chloé

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Mar 16, 2019

AOR Project CARS GT3 Leagues - Season 13
This is the main thread for the PC GT3 Tier 1 League - here you can chat about anything with your fellow league drivers!

General Information:
Race Day: Wednesday
● Event starts: 8:00pm (UK time)

League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar
● Results & Standings.

● League Coordinator: @dakuza @Chloé
● Race Host:
TBD
● Back-up Host: TBD

Drivers and Teams:

Last edited:
Reactions: dakuza and guibZ

David Novitzky

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Jun 9, 2018
Its going to be an honor to share a track with the same drivers from past AOR Tier 1 streams, and I don't even have a wheel - shame on you Tier 2.
There still be a skill gap from the fastest to the slowest but I hope we put on a great show all around the track this season, which feels like will be the last for PC2.

Enjoy!

@tRIP.. we made it brotha!

Captain Slow

AOR PC GT3 S11 Tier 3 Champion
Apr 4, 2018
I received my new work schedule today and despite my wishes I am working almost every Wednesday night and therefore I have to withdraw from the championship. :(

• Sad
Reactions: dakuza and DoR

jlacey1995

Pro Karter
Feb 23, 2019
I have spoken to Chloe about my view on PC2 and I am pulling out of season 13 :) thank you for your time

Zenvoh

PC Triple Crown Le Mans GTE Winner
Mar 31, 2018
can't make the first 2 races as of work. Can make the races after though

• Informative
Reactions: Chloé

Chloé

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Mar 16, 2019
@Jardier @ZAL @DiHeidi

About the disqualifying thing that happened, you only get dq from the session not for the race. Being DQ during qualifying does not erase your laptimes so if you get pole then get DQ, you still got to start from pole.
You can get rid of the DQ by leaving and rejoining the lobby, but it erases all the laptimes you did. Also, leaving and rejoining does not get rid of the +pos you get by speeding in pitlane (or crossing pit exit line).

I'm truly sorry that happened to you guys but i can't predict what the game does and i don't think it is a reason to restart a session.

The only thing i can tell you is to check if you have bound a button for pitlimiter and be careful the next time.

Jardier

3-time AOR PC GT3 T1 Champion
Premium Member
Feb 3, 2018
Yeah it doesnt matter Chloe thanks :) I just hate when game "dont allow you to leave pits because there are cars going so basically AI is taking over so it doesnt register when you press button for pit speed" :D

DiHeidi

S3 AOR PC Endurance GTE Champion
Jan 14, 2017
the reasons for my disqualification were different, I entered too fast in pitlane

Chloé

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Mar 16, 2019
Updated list:

- Due to tier rearrangement, @Akashiro and @ZAL are promoted to main drivers.
- Welcome back to @jlacey1995 who is rejoining as a reserve driver.

ZAL

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
Feb 14, 2018
I won't be able to attend today's race, and I would like to be put as reserve for remaining of season thank you :)

• Informative
Reactions: Chloé