PC - AOR GT3 S13 - PC Tier 1 - Round 1: IMOLA - 05.06.19 @8PM UK TIME | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC AOR GT3 S13 - PC Tier 1 - Round 1: IMOLA - 05.06.19 @8PM UK TIME

Chloé

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Mar 16, 2019

ROUND 1 - Imola

Event Information:

Date: Wednesday June 5th 2019
Lobby opens: 7:45pm (UK time)
● Event starts: 8:00pm (UK time)
● Event format:
- Qualifying: 15 minutes
- Race: 35 Laps (1 formation lap + 34 race laps)

● Weather Conditions:
- Qualifying:
Light Cloud
- Race start:
Light Cloud

● In-game time-of-day information:
- Qualifying time: 07/04/19 14:00
- Race start time: 07/04/19 15:00

Manual Rolling Start Information:
Formation Point:

Acceleration Zone:

If you are unsure about the Manual Rolling Start procedure, please read the instructions and watch the explanatory video.

Notices:
● Rules & regulations:
Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules and regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.
● No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.
● Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the rest of the lobby settings that will be used, look here.
● Save your replay: As a means of helping the stewards with any enquiries, all drivers are required to save their race replays and keep it stored for at least one week after the race has taken place. If you are involved in an incident or see something during the race that you feel needs to be investigated, you are free to make a stewards enquiry - however if enquiries are submitted without replay or race footage available, it is likely we can't do anything.

Useful Links:
League Information
Race Calendar
League Rules

Informed No Shows:
@DoR
@Captain Slow (retiring from league)
@Gasarn (retiring from league)
@jlacey1995 (retiring from league)
@David Novitzky

Uninformed No Shows:

Last edited:

Chloé

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Mar 16, 2019
This track has 32 pits so all reserves are allowed to race. Updated driver list in the main thread.

David Novitzky

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Jun 9, 2018
Wont be able to participate in the season opener. Will be sleeping cause I have to get up early tomorrow.
Have a good one!

@tRIP.. don't get lapped. We wont allow it, no way!

DiHeidi

S3 AOR PC Endurance GTE Champion
Jan 14, 2017
for the whole race (not in qualifying) I had 40fps, my processor I believe is dead (the graphic card is new),I'll have to try again with 32 cars on the track to see if the processor is dead.it was impossible to racing.
@Chloé @Marvin

Mr. Van Ommen

Formula 3 Test Driver
Feb 4, 2018
This is the first time I got the experience that I saw other people writing about before. My car literally was 1-1,2 second a lap slower. Almost like I got the default stable thing.

tRIP..

Premium Member
Premium Member
Mar 7, 2017
15th was dalking, don't be ashamed
Lapped. Not just finished behind. Take an average lap of 1:44.00, I finished 2 minutes and 52 seconds (172 seconds!!!) behind, over 35 laps. 4.9 seconds a lap off the front guys!

I'm not delusional, I know I don't expect to be up the front or even the mid-pack, but I'm not even competitive at the back. I'm also not ashamed or embarrassed mate, not at all. I really tried. I just know I don't belong. The numbers don't lie.

Murphy

AOR XB1 GT3 Elite Champion
Oct 14, 2016
What the hell was wrong with that lobby.

Literally in shock as to how slow that was. Myself and @DiHeidi had a bitch’n setup too.

What could possibly have caused that?

DiHeidi

Jan 14, 2017
No stream mate,I was offline on steam because when someone goes online I lose frames,discord offline,all offline but now i have this problem

DiHeidi

Jan 14, 2017
I am very angry.tomorrow I will do other tests, impossible to racing with this "lag".

Chloé

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Mar 16, 2019
I felt the lobby was also very slippy, took ages to take a decent pace. In both quali and race :cry:

Beau

Formula 4 1st Driver
Apr 20, 2017
yeah i had no grip in the race or quali, all week i was low 43s race pace but was struggling to get below 44s at the start it got slightly better as the race went on

Mr. Van Ommen

Formula 3 Test Driver
Feb 4, 2018
I have been doing low to mid 42,s on racepace in practice lobbies with multiple people in it. The car during the race was so "safe" that I could drive it on the absolute limit with a quickest lap of 1:43:350 as a result. I mean, LoL.

Murphy

AOR XB1 GT3 Elite Champion
Oct 14, 2016
I have seen this mentioned before but always passed it off. Now I know there is a definite fundamental problem somewhere here.

Is it the game....OS...memory......don’t get it