PC - AOR GT3 S13 - PC Tier 1 - Round 1: IMOLA - 05.06.19 @8PM UK TIME | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC AOR GT3 S13 - PC Tier 1 - Round 1: IMOLA - 05.06.19 @8PM UK TIME

Chloé

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Mar 16, 2019
It seems that it is linked to the livetrack thing. Track grip is different based on session length and number of people in it.

dakuza

F1 2nd Driver
Feb 8, 2018
I am very angry.tomorrow I will do other tests, impossible to racing with this "lag".
I had that problem also. Never had anything this bad earlier, car was undrivable. Decided to bail out when leaders started lapping me after lost control and almost took p2 out.

Reactions: DiHeidi

Mr. Van Ommen

Formula 3 Test Driver
Feb 4, 2018
Yea I don't know, but seeing the fastest laps at the end, I doubt everybody had the issue. Unless people have been doing 41,0's during practice with full fuel, but that seems very unlikely to me. No idea what the reason is. Let's hope it's an Imola thing.

Pantera

AOR PC Touring Car Champion
Jan 7, 2019
same problem even with just me in the lobby
I had that issue every race last season, stuttering all the time, I put it down to my connection being all the way in South Africa, have become used to driving like that now. But I also installed a new Nvidia driver recently and it got much worse, even freezing the whole screen which is what happened to me in the first evaluation race that’s why I did the 2nd one with you. I installed a driver that was released in March and it seems to have made it much better, no permanent freezing or crashes

Reactions: DiHeidi

Pantera

Jan 7, 2019
Yea I don't know, but seeing the fastest laps at the end, I doubt everybody had the issue. Unless people have been doing 41,0's during practice with full fuel, but that seems very unlikely to me. No idea what the reason is. Let's hope it's an Imola thing.
On the practice sessions I was starting the sessions doing 1:42.6 then after about 4 laps could do 1:42.2’s my setup for the race felt good In the practices, last night at the start I was battling to do low 1:43’s I had so much understeer, car wouldn’t stop etc almost like my tyres weren’t warm, but temps were perfect. It was slightly better after the pit stop for about 5 laps but even then with the fuel I had I should have been a second faster

Mr. Van Ommen

Formula 3 Test Driver
Feb 4, 2018
On the practice sessions I was starting the sessions doing 1:42.6 then after about 4 laps could do 1:42.2’s my setup for the race felt good In the practices, last night at the start I was battling to do low 1:43’s I had so much understeer, car wouldn’t stop etc almost like my tyres weren’t warm, but temps were perfect. It was slightly better after the pit stop for about 5 laps but even then with the fuel I had I should have been a second faster
Hmm yea thats weird, I don't know man. Was just discussing this in discord. In practice I did like 42,2 / 42,4 / 42,2 / 42,6 / 42,2 / 42,4 etc.. with the full 100-90 liters in. Yesterday I went for the second lap stop, hoping to come out in clean air.

I came out in clean air so was like, "let's get this **** going": 43,9 / 43,8 / 43,8 / 44,1 / 43,7

And it's not like my car really got quicker with the fuel dropping. I think I did my 43,3 with a slingshot down the straight.

Pantera

Jan 7, 2019
Hmm yea thats weird, I don't know man. Was just discussing this in discord. In practice I did like 42,2 / 42,4 / 42,2 / 42,6 / 42,2 / 42,4 etc.. with the full 100-90 liters in. Yesterday I went for the second lap stop, hoping to come out in clean air.

I came out in clean air so was like, "let's get this **** going": 43,9 / 43,8 / 43,8 / 44,1 / 43,7

And it's not like my car really got quicker with the fuel dropping. I think I did my 43,3 with a slingshot down the straight.
That’s why it’s pointless setting up a car in a small session, last night I was only getting 249km/h over the line which for the amg is terrible and I was coming out the last turn properly in practice it was 256km/h. I wasnt expecting to be 5th on the grid either with that laptime, was also half a second off what I was doing

DiHeidi

S3 AOR PC Endurance GTE Champion
Jan 14, 2017
I feel frustrated with the situation, but thanks to everyone for the useful advice, today I will do some tests, I hope to solve