PC - AOR GT3 S13 - PC Tier 1 - Round 2: DONINGTON GP - 12.06.19 @8PM UK TIME | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC AOR GT3 S13 - PC Tier 1 - Round 2: DONINGTON GP - 12.06.19 @8PM UK TIME

Chloé

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Mar 16, 2019

ROUND 2 - Donington GP

Event Information:
Date: Wednesday June 12th 2019
Lobby opens: 7:45pm (UK time)
● Event starts: 8:00pm (UK time)
● Event format:
- Qualifying: 15 minutes
- Race: 41 Laps (1 formation lap + 40 race laps)

● Weather Conditions:
- Qualifying:
Clear
- Race start:
Clear -
Medium Cloud

● In-game time-of-day information:
- Qualifying time: 12/05/19 14:00
- Race start time: 12/05/19 15:00

Manual Rolling Start Information:
Formation Point:

Acceleration Zone:

If you are unsure about the Manual Rolling Start procedure, please read the instructions and watch the explanatory video.

Notices:
● Rules & regulations:
Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules and regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.
● No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.
● Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the rest of the lobby settings that will be used, look here.
● Save your replay: As a means of helping the stewards with any enquiries, all drivers are required to save their race replays and keep it stored for at least one week after the race has taken place. If you are involved in an incident or see something during the race that you feel needs to be investigated, you are free to make a stewards enquiry - however if enquiries are submitted without replay or race footage available, it is likely we can't do anything.

Useful Links:
League Information
Race Calendar
League Rules

Informed No Shows:
- @Zenvoh

Uninformed No Shows:

Last edited:

VoodooChild

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Mar 27, 2018

Reactions: Chloé

Chloé

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Mar 16, 2019
TRACK LIMITS:

2 wheels are allowed to be run on the pitlane exit. Anyone seen going 4 wheels over line will be investigated.
Pitlane exit is continuous line + zebra and the doted line.

Chloé

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Mar 16, 2019
This track having 32 pitboxes, all reserve drivers are allowed to take part of the race.

Mr. Van Ommen

Formula 3 Test Driver
Feb 4, 2018
@Chloé Is this also going to be counting for qualifying? I mean, it's kind of a rhetorical question, but how would you want to scrutinize without the option to proof unless you are on stream by coincidence.

Chloé

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Mar 16, 2019
@Chloé Is this also going to be counting for qualifying? I mean, it's kind of a rhetorical question, but how would you want to scrutinize without the option to proof unless you are on stream by coincidence.

Anyone seen going 4 wheels over line will be investigated.
I know it is hard without the possibility to save the qualification replay but i think we're all responsible enough to follow this rule ;)
If you see someone doing that and have a proof for after race enquiries, i'll be here with the hammer :whistle:
If your pc allows it, record the quali session just in case

Reactions: Mr. Van Ommen

Murphy

AOR XB1 GT3 Elite Champion
Oct 14, 2016
Won’t be able to race tonight. Have been in bed this 3days sick.

• Informative
Reactions: Chloé

BMW /// M-Power

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Oct 8, 2018
@RSe Cosworth pls be little more careful next time. It cost me few positions but I wont bring it to the stewards.

Last edited:

BMW /// M-Power

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Oct 8, 2018
I saw you, but putting your nose into the corner while i am already accelerating out of it, is kinda useless. so just keep that in mind and we´re good ;)

Jordy van Oosten

F1 Reserve Driver
Sep 12, 2016
I know it is hard without the possibility to save the qualification replay but i think we're all responsible enough to follow this rule ;)
If you see someone doing that and have a proof for after race enquiries, i'll be here with the hammer :whistle:
If your pc allows it, record the quali session just in case
nvm