PC - AOR GT3 S13 - PC Tier 1 - Round 3: BARCELONA-CATALUNYA GP - 19.06.19 @8PM UK TIME | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC AOR GT3 S13 - PC Tier 1 - Round 3: BARCELONA-CATALUNYA GP - 19.06.19 @8PM UK TIME

Chloé

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Mar 16, 2019

ROUND 3 - Barcelona-Catalunya GP

Event Information:
Date: Wednesday June 19th 2019
Lobby opens: 7:45pm (UK time)
● Event starts: 8:00pm (UK time)
● Event format:
- Qualifying: 15 minutes
- Race: 35 Laps (1 formation lap + 34 race laps)

● Weather Conditions (weather progression: Sync to race):
- Qualifying:
Medium Cloud
- Race start:
Medium Cloud -
Light Rain

● In-game time-of-day information:
- Qualifying time: 18/05/19 11:00
- Race start time: 18/05/19 12:00

Manual Rolling Start Information:
Formation Point:

Acceleration Zone:

If you are unsure about the Manual Rolling Start procedure, please read the instructions and watch the explanatory video.

Notices:
● Rules & regulations:
Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules and regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.
● No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.
● Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the rest of the lobby settings that will be used, look here.
● Save your replay: As a means of helping the stewards with any enquiries, all drivers are required to save their race replays and keep it stored for at least one week after the race has taken place. If you are involved in an incident or see something during the race that you feel needs to be investigated, you are free to make a stewards enquiry - however if enquiries are submitted without replay or race footage available, it is likely we can't do anything.

Useful Links:
League Information
Race Calendar
League Rules

Informed No Shows:
@Murphy (retiring from the league)
@DiHeidi
@ZAL
@Jardier
@RSe Cosworth
@jlacey1995

Uninformed No Shows:
@JessicaTexasGal
@Zenvoh
@David Novitzky

Last edited:

VoodooChild

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Mar 27, 2018

Chloé

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Mar 16, 2019
The track having 32 pits, all reserves are allowed to race

Reactions: dakuza

dakuza

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Feb 8, 2018
Rain at last! :love:

Had zero time to practice so didn’t expect much being 2-3 sec off pace in TT. Quali went as expected with a solid back row position.

Took the start and first laps quite safe but to my surprise seemed to have the pace and could easily keep up with the cars in front. After the rain started I was in my element and was looking to improve my position. Took few places only to spin pushing to catch @inkychris and dropped way back again. Still my best finish of the season and finally got the M6 working again. More rain please!