PC - AOR GT3 S13 - PC Tier 1 - ROUND 8: Fuji GP - 24.07.19 @8PM UK TIME | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC AOR GT3 S13 - PC Tier 1 - ROUND 8: Fuji GP - 24.07.19 @8PM UK TIME

Chloé

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Mar 16, 2019

ROUND 8 - Fuji GP

Event Information:
Date: Wednesday July 24th 2019
Lobby opens: 7:45pm (UK time)
● Event starts: 8:00pm (UK time)
● Event format:
- Qualifying: 15 min 20min with 5min pitlane exit block at the beginning
- Race: 35 Laps (1 formation lap + 34 race laps)

● Weather Conditions:
- Qualifying:
Rain
- Race start:
Rain

● In-game time-of-day information:
- Qualifying time: 03/10/19 11:00 AM
- Race start time: 03/10/19 12:00 AM

Manual Rolling Start Information:
Formation Point:

Acceleration Zone:

If you are unsure about the Manual Rolling Start procedure, please read the instructions and watch the explanatory video.

Notices:
● Rules & regulations:
Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules and regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.
● No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.
● Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the rest of the lobby settings that will be used, look here.
● Save your replay: As a means of helping the stewards with any enquiries, all drivers are required to save their race replays and keep it stored for at least one week after the race has taken place. If you are involved in an incident or see something during the race that you feel needs to be investigated, you are free to make a stewards enquiry - however if enquiries are submitted without replay or race footage available, it is likely we can't do anything.

Useful Links:
League Information
Race Calendar
League Rules

Informed No Shows:

Uninformed No Shows:

Last edited:

inkychris

AOR PC GT3 S12 T2 Champion
Dec 9, 2018
Will we be holding off for 5 minutes at the start of quali to let the track saturate like we did for the endurance league?

Chloé

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Mar 16, 2019
We will do as in the endurance league.
20 min quali with 5min pitlane exit block.
You can stay out of your box but you can’t cross the exit line.

Reactions: inkychris

inkychris

Dec 9, 2018
DNF'd early on after I binned it. Was staying in lobby but internet dropped anyway which is why I DC'd late... at least I didn't waste time practising ;)

Chloé

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Mar 16, 2019
I'm pretty sad about what's happening with the league, i hope you guys battled a bit with T2 drivers and had fun :(

inkychris

Dec 9, 2018
Had a bit of fun trying to keep you behind me for a few laps but wasn't really near anyone with similar pace as I went for lap 2 undercut. Binning it obviously didn't help but I didn't feel a huge desire to practice during the week for a race I was expecting 10 people to turn up for, the weather hasn't helped my motivation either. I'll try harder for the next race!