PC - AOR GT3 S13 - PC Tier 2 - Main Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC AOR GT3 S13 - PC Tier 2 - Main Thread

• ANNOUNCEMENT: The AOR iRacing leagues are back for another season! Sign-ups now open:
    AOR GTE League Season 7 - LINK
    AOR Formula 3 Championship Season 3 - LINK

GIXXERosg

AOR PC GT3 S12 T4 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jul 9, 2016

AOR Project CARS GT3 Leagues - Season 13
This is the main thread for the PC GT3 Tier 3 League - here you can chat about anything with your fellow league drivers!

General Information:
Race Day: Wednesday
● Event starts: 8:00pm (UK time)

League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar
● Results & Standings.

● League Coordinator: @VoodooChild @VSR Davidben @GIXXERosg
● Race Host: @VoodooChild
● Back-up Host:
TBD

Drivers and Teams:

Last edited:

NynS

Formula Karter
Jan 23, 2019
Hi guys, good to be back! I wasn't online on this forum, and right then, the signups started. :D. Missed just one race though, will miss one more in August due to holiday (unless hotel has a wheel and controller and a good PC :p). Good to see known names.

What has changed for me? I got a VR set and feel comfortable enough racing with it. Unfortunately, I still have to get used to it a bit. Backmarkers unite!

VoodooChild

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Mar 27, 2018
There were some aggressive and not completely friendly interactions during and following the Donington race, so I'd like to remind tier 2 drivers that there are no crashers or unfair drivers among us.

If you feel like a fellow driver has wronged you, please always assume good faith.
Keep a civil approach in your interactions and, if you still disagree on what happened during the race, make use of the stewards.

Raising or being object of a stewards inquiry is a growing opportunity, not a shame.
Yes, some penalties might be issued, but most importantly you'll get an impartial point of view which will be a guideline for you on how to behave within AOR standards in some situations on the limit.

(tagging everybody)

@77
@AEIDOLONE
@AllMightBaby
@D.Brezancic
@dr_green
@Duip
@Enton
@Gav88888
@GT R DavidTie
@Happyal27
@hesto