PC - AOR GT3 S13 - PC TIER 2 - ROUND 10 - BRNO GP- 07.08.19 @8PM UK TIME | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC AOR GT3 S13 - PC TIER 2 - ROUND 10 - BRNO GP- 07.08.19 @8PM UK TIME

VoodooChild

Assetto Corsa Coordinator
Staff member
AC Coordinator
Mar 27, 2018

ROUND 10 - Brno

Event Information:

Date: Wednesday August 7th 2019
Lobby opens: 7:45pm (UK time)
● Event starts: 8:00pm (UK time)
● Event format:
- Qualifying: 15 min
- Race: 30 Laps (1 formation lap + 29 race laps)

● Weather Conditions:
- Qualifying:
Clear
- Race start:
Clear

● In-game time-of-day information:
- Qualifying time: 20/10/19 14:00
- Race start time: 20/10/19 15:00

Manual Rolling Start Information:
Formation Point:

Acceleration Zone:

If you are unsure about the Manual Rolling Start procedure, please read the instructions and watch the explanatory video.

Notices:
● Rules & regulations:
Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules and regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.
● No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.
● Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the rest of the lobby settings that will be used, look here.
● Save your replay: As a means of helping the stewards with any enquiries, all drivers are required to save their race replays and keep it stored for at least one week after the race has taken place. If you are involved in an incident or see something during the race that you feel needs to be investigated, you are free to make a stewards enquiry - however if enquiries are submitted without replay or race footage available, it is likely we can't do anything.

Useful Links:
League Information
Race Calendar
League Rules

NynS

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Jan 23, 2019
Unfortunately, I cannot make this race and have to inform that I won't be racing. I had hoped that I could JUST make this race before my holiday but I am JUST away :)

Anyway, I'll get closer to you, @VoodooChild , gf and I are visiting Rome :)

Wagner

Formula 4 Test Driver
Feb 11, 2018
I will miss this race as I am on the sea side. I think this is a very nice track, so I wish you a lot of fun

• Informative
Reactions: VoodooChild

mbkmsi

Formula 4 Test Driver
Jun 13, 2019
Another day of job interviews and a looot of (real life) driving for me.. If I make my schedule, I'm possibly online around 8PM UK. Hope to make it and also hope you can wait 5 minutes if I'm not there on point ;(

AndrexUK

2 times PC Project Cars 2 Champion
Staff member
AC Coordinator
May 6, 2015
I assume we are combining T1 + T2 again tonight?
Should be available if there are spaces to fill!

(I've even done 2 more laps of practice than I did at Bathurst!!! (=7) #PreppedAndReady!)