PC - AOR GT3 S13 - PC Tier 2 - Round 2: DONINGTON GP - 12.06.19 @8PM UK TIME | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC AOR GT3 S13 - PC Tier 2 - Round 2: DONINGTON GP - 12.06.19 @8PM UK TIME

• ANNOUNCEMENT: The AOR iRacing leagues are back for another season! Sign-ups now open:
    AOR GTE League Season 7 - LINK
    AOR Formula 3 Championship Season 3 - LINK

GIXXERosg

AOR PC GT3 S12 T4 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jul 9, 2016

ROUND 2 - Donington GP

Event Information:

Date: Wednesday June 12th 2019
Lobby opens: 7:45pm (UK time)
● Event starts: 8:00pm (UK time)
● Event format:
- Qualifying: 15 minutes
- Race: 41 Laps (1 formation lap + 40 race laps)

● Weather Conditions:
- Qualifying:
Clear
- Race start:
Clear -
Medium Cloud

● In-game time-of-day information:
- Qualifying time: 12/05/19 14:00
- Race start time: 12/05/19 15:00

Manual Rolling Start Information:
Formation Point:

Acceleration Zone:

If you are unsure about the Manual Rolling Start procedure, please read the instructions and watch the explanatory video.

Notices:
● Rules & regulations:
Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules and regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.
● No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.
● Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the rest of the lobby settings that will be used, look here.
● Save your replay: As a means of helping the stewards with any enquiries, all drivers are required to save their race replays and keep it stored for at least one week after the race has taken place. If you are involved in an incident or see something during the race that you feel needs to be investigated, you are free to make a stewards enquiry - however if enquiries are submitted without replay or race footage available, it is likely we can't do anything.

Useful Links:
League Information
Race Calendar
League Rules

Informed No Shows:
- @77
- @Happyal27
- @Insulaventus
Uninformed No Shows:

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Allaeddine KESRI

Pro Karter
Jan 14, 2019
@GIXXERosg hi mate, wont be able to make this session next week due to holidays (can't take my setup with me :( lol) this will be my worst result drop week :rolleyes:

VoodooChild

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Mar 27, 2018

• Optimistic
Reactions: Enton

Happyal27

AOR PC GT3 S11 Tier 4 Champion
Feb 24, 2018
Hello, I'm not going to be able to make this race. Have fun guys and I'll be back as soon as I can.

• Informative
Reactions: GIXXERosg

Sudami

Junior Karter
May 27, 2019
I'm going to leave the league here. Unfortunately,
it is too private at the time too complicated and then the training for the league.
sorry people and thanks for the few nice races.

Sudami

• Sad
Reactions: VoodooChild

VoodooChild

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Mar 27, 2018
sad to see you leaving.
i watched you a bit in evaluation races and i think you are a good driver with a lot of potential.

Insulaventus

Formula 4 Test Driver
Jan 20, 2018
Harvesting season is in full swing so i'll miss out on this race unfortunately. Have a good race guys!

VoodooChild

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Mar 27, 2018
so we have 29 full time drivers +2 reserves + 3 people who joined -3 informed no shows -1 left the league.....

... yeah EVERYBODY gets a spot for tonight :)

tRIP..

Premium Member
Premium Member
Mar 7, 2017
I will be live, though I may shut it off if I get framerate issues (had issues at Imola).

GIXXERosg

AOR PC GT3 S12 T4 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jul 9, 2016
stuck at work, can't make it

VoodooChild

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Mar 27, 2018
I'd like to apologize to all the drivers for restarting the race.
In hindsight, it wasn't a good decision.
People got confused and lost focus, which caused few mistakes and incidents.

Also, let me know if you got lags.
We might need to find a UK host in order to give every driver the expected latency.

VSR Davidben

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Aug 13, 2017

We might need to find a UK host in order to give every driver the expected latency.
I suffered horrendous lag..the cars kept dissappearing and reappearing around me...was like some crazy vodoo magic, eventually one appeared in the wrong place at the wrong time, which killed my race.

hesto

Pro Karter
Oct 31, 2017

I wasn't really aware of any incidents, but that can always happen. I don't think you did anything wrong, it was a nice thing to restart after the disconnect. Personally I didn't lose any focus and I can't imagine the incidents were necessarily caused due to the restart.

Reactions: tRIP..

ORBITGFXYT

Formula 4 Test Driver
Jan 28, 2018
@ORBITGFXYT Took me a while to figure out the name behind DudekThePole. Just wanted to apologize for the inappropriate in-game chat (I hope you haven't even realized).
Just saw the replay, you couldn't avoid it. Thanks for waiting for me after. GG
AEIDOLONE i completely understand emotions in races, what you said didn't make me sad, in fact i felt sad for ruining your race and you should've seen my stream, i waited for you later on the straight to let you pass pushing me down to plum last, i also pitted after letting you past so that was a penalty's worth :D but for real it still was a fun race and all though i was last i came back up to 12th which was a position higher i started in. 1:35:40 start of race